Sai's Biggest Fanboy: Virat :")

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

The OTT family drama seems like it's been on forever but an extremely sweet thing which I found was Virat's admiration for Sai :)  As usual, my useless brain must be working overtime but the doorstep conversation where Virat was explaining the circumstances to his family were brilliant for more than one reason. Ashwini's awesomeness toh has already been discussed but what I absolutely LOVED, LOVED, LOVED was Virat not portraying Sai as a bechari, museebat ki maari. Of course, for all practical purposes, Sai at the moment is a victim of her circumstances but rather than portraying Sai as somebody he needed to SAVE, he spoke about her in a way which signified that she needed to be SUPPORTED. Yes, he did talk about Vitthal and Jagtap and she not having anyone else in the world but the highlight was Virat talking about Sai's intelligence, her bravery and how she has such a bright future ahead of her. And mind you, this is not the first time he's been in awe of her. 

I think this bodes really well for their relationship. He really respects her and he already believes so much in her. This is going to massively encourage her. This makes me really happy as a viewer and is just an indication of more amazing things to come. There may come a time when the workload gets overwhelming for Sai and she doesn't believe in herself but he always will. 

I am also loving the way Virat's character has been written so far. Brash-aggressive Kabir Singh type MLs are in vogue now but Virat Chavan is a welcome change 

Apart from Suraj-Sandhya from DABH and Shiv-Anandi from Balika Vadhu and I can't think of ITV couples whose love story has been without any toxicity and and the husband wholeheartedly supports the wife in her endeavours and hypes her up. I really hope Sai and Virat join this list.

The spark in his eyes when he told about the 12th results and now it is not his or hers it's their dream together to see sai as doctor. 

vaada's jaldbaazi mein kartha hain wo lekin dil ki saaf hain. just sab ke dard ko apna samajhta hain aur millennials ki main problem hain virat mein bhi he either "he overthink" or "take decisions in a hurry" 

Edited by lobster_9521 - 3 years ago

You know he's very very proud of her. For Virat admiration comes first before love in case of Sai. Just look at the beam on his face whenever he became a witness of or had to say anything about her achievements. πŸ˜Š

Completely agree with you! 

Sai is lucky to have a guy like Virat 

He is always on a lookout for her . In yesterday’s episode when Sai did her grahpravesh and Virat was walking beside her. It was Symbolic 

He will always be by her side β€οΈ

I swear, he totally admires her.

I love everytime he chimes in that Sai is a topper. Even in that intense convo yesterday with Bhavani, he was talking about Sai's achievements. He's so ready to flaunt her achievements at any opportunity he gets.πŸ˜†

I guess whenever, in the future, Sai achieves a milestone, he's gonna be the happiest and proudest hubby😳

Agree with all comments and what a post πŸ‘πŸ‘

Yes the spark in his eyes and the pride in his voice when he talks of Sai's achievements is something else. It was actually one of the first indications to Pakhi about his sudden fondness for another girl. The way he mentioned to her about the board topper was the same --excited and proud, like it was one of his own. 

I think Virat, being ambitious and a topper himself, is aware how much dedication and commitment it takes to get where he or Sai are. So he is bound to respect her dreams and take pride in her achievement. 

Also, the way they have shown him observing her as an aspiring doctor, when she checked her Aaba's pulse and said BP high hai and also the entire conduct with which she managed the situation after he was shot - Virat had his eyes only for Sai. Throughout the time from the shooting to the journey to the hospital where she reminded him that 'paani Nahi de sakte'. Of course, he would have also known that as a trained forces personnel but her presence of mind in that situation was better, just like a doctor is trained to be... Even when the doctor was preparing for OT and to immediately thinking of the rare blood group. She was in charge while Virat was actually in a mess. 

And of course he knows that khud pe kitni bhi pareshaani kyu na ho, hamesha doosron ke baare me sochti hai. He knows Sai better than he knows Pakhi because he has actually spent more than 2 days at a yoga centre with Sai. πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

There is a reason why his nickname with Samrat is Shiva and his wife is Sai. πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by jankiraghav

Agree with all comments and what a post πŸ‘πŸ‘

Yes the spark in his eyes and the pride in his voice when he talks of Sai's achievements is something else. It was actually one of the first indications to Pakhi about his sudden fondness for another girl. The way he mentioned to her about the board topper was the same --excited and proud, like it was one of his own. 

I think Virat, being ambitious and a topper himself, is aware how much dedication and commitment it takes to get where he or Sai are. So he is bound to respect her dreams and take pride in her achievement. 

Also, the way they have shown him observing her as an aspiring doctor, when she checked her Aaba's pulse and said BP high hai and also the entire conduct with which she managed the situation after he was shot - Virat had his eyes only for Sai. Throughout the time from the shooting to the journey to the hospital where she reminded him that 'paani Nahi de sakte'. Of course, he would have also known that as a trained forces personnel but her presence of mind in that situation was better, just like a doctor is trained to be... Even when the doctor was preparing for OT and to immediately thinking of the rare blood group. She was in charge while Virat was actually in a mess. 

And of course he knows that khud pe kitni bhi pareshaani kyu na ho, hamesha doosron ke baare me sochti hai. He knows Sai better than he knows Pakhi because he has actually spent more than 2 days at a yoga centre with Sai. πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

There is a reason why his nickname with Samrat is Shiva and his wife is Sai. πŸ˜‰

Beautiful connection.  Even before they met, they were destined to be together.

Originally posted by XxSicMNDVSxX

Completely agree with you! 

Sai is lucky to have a guy like Virat 

He is always on a lookout for her . In yesterday’s episode when Sai did her grahpravesh and Virat was walking beside her. It was Symbolic 

He will always be by her side β€οΈ

hmm. i just hope he doesn't give more importance to pakhi than sai. πŸ€”