Virat wants 'ek din aisa aaye'

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Virat's conversation with Sunny is a clear indicator of what we all know -- he doesn't mean to ask Sai to leave or to end this marriage as much as to assure Sai that she is 'free'. His 'tum doctor ban ne ke baad is shadi ko chhodhh Kar chali jaana' is never going to happen. 

His 'ek din aisa aaye jab Sai ko is Ghar me Sab Ka pyaar aur izzat mile jiski wo hakdaar hai' thought is very good but the question is - Sai is the first hakdar of his heart and his love. Uska kya? 

I find his need to take up the 'zimmedari' a bit selfish or a bit of ego issue that 'zimmedari thi, Maine nibhaiyi' - but like the discussion that took place yesterday, a state topper and unmarried daughter of a martyred police officer is not exactly financially dependent on him for her education -- but now she might be in a way because govt pensions are meant only for unmarried daughters. So Ninad Chavan's statement that there were a 1000 other ways to help is not wrong. When Kamal Joshi asked him to take care of Sai, it was more from the point of view of her happiness.

Does Virat expect that she will be happy for the rest of her life in a 'loveless' marriage or does he see himself telling her one day that she can choose any other man and he will get her married? Isn't it his zimmedari to give her the love that is her haqq?

Originally posted by jankiraghav

Virat's conversation with Sunny is a clear indicator of what we all know -- he doesn't mean to ask Sai to leave or to end this marriage as much as to assure Sai that she is 'free'. His 'tum doctor ban ne ke baad is shadi ko chhodhh Kar chali jaana' is never going to happen. 

His 'ek din aisa aaye jab Sai ko is Ghar me Sab Ka pyaar aur izzat mile jiski wo hakdaar hai' thought is very good but the question is - Sai is the first hakdar of his heart and his love. Uska kya? 

I find his need to take up the 'zimmedari' a bit selfish or a bit of ego issue that 'zimmedari thi, Maine nibhaiyi' - but like the discussion that took place yesterday, a state topper and unmarried daughter of a martyred police officer is not exactly financially dependent on him for her education -- but now she might be in a way because govt pensions are meant only for unmarried daughters. So Ninad Chavan's statement that there were a 1000 other ways to help is not wrong. When Kamal Joshi asked him to take care of Sai, it was more from the point of view of her happiness.

Does Virat expect that she will be happy for the rest of her life in a 'loveless' marriage or does he see himself telling her one day that she can choose any other man and he will get her married? Isn't it his zimmedari to give her the love that is her haqq?

Just like Sunny said, with time, things begin to heal and fall into place. That’s the same case that is going to happen to Virat. In my opinion, Virat respects the fact that Sai doesn’t like him and won’t like him for anything other than helping her become a doctor. But I can sense that he cares for her from a corner of his heart and that he is shoving the little feelings he has for her at the moment under the brush of zimmedari and the Vada to Pakhi. The 5 year deal of sorts of his with Sai is for his own reassurance and removal of guilt only. Once he gets to know Sai for what she is, he will be heads over heels in love and he WILL realize that these feelings are ABSOLUTELY NEW! Because with Pakhi it was never this.

Originally posted by jankiraghav

Good question. His family will be related to Sai only because of his marriage with her. So the first person who has to give whole hearted acceptance, respect & love to her is he. But Virat has blocked his heart to make someone happy who's real expectations he isn't aware of. 😆He very well knows that his Aayi wouldn't support him, leave alone his family, if he used the deal, zimmedari blah blah terms to describe his marriage. So he remained alert throughout taking care not to play his vexing tape recorder on vaada, zimmedaari, samjhauta, deal, contract etc. etc. 😆

Originally posted by Chattering-Lory

Good question. His family will be related to Sai only because of his marriage with her. So the first person who has to give whole hearted acceptance, respect & love to her is he. But Virat has blocked his heart to make someone happy who's real expectations he isn't aware of. 😆He very well knows that his Aayi wouldn't support him, leave alone his family, if he used the deal, zimmedari blah blah terms to describe his marriage. So he remained alert throughout taking care not to play his vexing tape recorder on vaada, zimmedaari, samjhauta, deal, contract etc. etc. 😆

🤣🤣🤣