November Episodes of Naagin are Awesome - Agree or diagree

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

I don't know whether you guys made this observation. But we should agree that all 9 episodes of Naagin telecasted in November is just awesome.

November 1 - Veer reveals that he was cheel to Bani, Bani comes to know Veer gave her and Jai a happy childhood

November 7 - Dusshera episode, Morni-Bani fight, Veer remembers his past birth, Jai and Bani's truth comes to limelight in front of Singhanias

November 8 - Bani confirms that someone is under captive in the cellar, Monil's death

November 14 - Mataji's entry and Veer had a emotional reunion with his mom

November 15 - Jai's mom's entry, Fake Maarkat boon revelation, Bani's family entry to Singhanias house 

November 21 - Jai's mom = Veer's mom, Markaat-Bani fight, Jai's truth revealed to Bani

November 22 - Bani's tandav, Bani comes to know about mother of her boyfriends, Ananth Jharna ka raaz starts

November 28 - Jay-Veer saves Bani, cures Bani's wounds, cat-fights, Sofa wala romance

November 29 - New raaz ka warning, CK is not one but two, Jai, Meera, Meher, Keher, Ritu in danger, Ck's dance

So, overall we enjoyed this month's episode... Hope further episodes are also good. Makers are so kind this month... Excited for the further revelations

It was superb month for Naagin Viewers. The episodes were just power packed.. Paisa wasool jisse kehte hai. I hope TRP mein bhi effect aaye iska. Itne dhamakedar episodes k kam TRP, just unbelievable 

This month episodes were powerpacked. Full on drama, action. And the pace was really good. 

Sorry I don't agree. Don't take me wrong.

First half was 95/100.

Second <40%.

I stick to that.

But would proudly say 1st November have enjoyed.  Vaniculous episode. Just in love with it. 

28th November -the worst one. Maybe because I kept my hopes high and was disappointed. 

Originally posted by ashlesha2

First half was 95/100.

Second <40%.

I stick to that.

But would proudly say 1st November have enjoyed.  Vaniculous episode. Just in love with it. 

28th November -the worst one. Maybe because I kept my hopes high and was disappointed. 

I feel they had to balance it out! Over the seasons, the franchise has been popular for different reasons. Its my first season so I don't know exactly, but as much as the buzz says, the show mainly falls into thriller and suspense genre! So there's a pattern that goes along I feel, saturday they satiate the 'naagin' audience, and on sunday the 'vani' audience!πŸ˜† Looks like these are two completely different set of people signing up for the show!

PS: Just my opinion!😳

Originally posted by ashlesha2

First half was 95/100.

Second <40%.

I stick to that.

To be fair, I didn't like Jai-Veer fight at beginning of Saturday's episode. In my point of view, there is no need of such confrontation as in previous week episode confrontation us more than enough. That was a bit cringe also but I likes the bromance in the middle and Sunday's episode... Even I expected Ananth Jharna raaz would be revealed on 28th but makers make us to wait for one more week. I think 21 and 22 aren't disappointing.. So at least we must reduce our expectations but couldn't because of precap which make me go crazy like you...

Edited by InsaneSoul08 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by _NINA_

This month episodes were powerpacked. Full on drama, action. And the pace was really good. 

Especially there is not much drama... 

Originally posted by Dwipanita

It was superb month for Naagin Viewers. The episodes were just power packed.. Paisa wasool jisse kehte hai. I hope TRP mein bhi effect aaye iska. Itne dhamakedar episodes k kam TRP, just unbelievable 

Hope none cast bad sight on our Vani and Naagin series😁😁😁

Originally posted by J2lover

I feel they had to balance it out! Over the seasons, the franchise has been popular for different reasons. Its my first season so I don't know exactly, but as much as the buzz says, the show mainly falls into thriller and suspense genre! So there's a pattern that goes along I feel, saturday they satiate the 'naagin' audience, and on sunday the 'vani' audience!πŸ˜† Looks like these are two completely different set of people signing up for the show!

PS: Just my opinion!😳

I agree with you. It's mainly a thriller but it's season falls into various categories. Season 1 had a balance of everything (romance, thrill, suspense, back story, revenge) Season 2 had a highly intense revenge with almost no romance with some good and rare comedy. Season 3  first half is balanced but second half is with full of romance and less revenge. Season 4 is likely a family show (there are many things to show as it is a mixture of all 3 seasons but they shown nothing)

I think Season 5 is balanced with Thrill, Romance, Drama, Back story, Past, Secrets etc except Revenge and Naagmani

I also liked and enjoyed most of the episodes..