Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Why Sai will not fall for Virat first ?!

XxSicMNDVSxX thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello everyone, Neha this side. 

I have been following this show since the beginning and been a silent reader here. Finally decided to interact with you all. 😳

So here are my two cents on why Virat would fall for Sai first. 😎

Sai is a sincere, understanding and a MATURE woman. ❤️

• Sai has multiple things to look forward to in life unlike other jobless people in the Chavan Bhavan . She is focused and has no time for love.

She looks upto Virat sir as a ACP who is fulfilling her dead father’s Vachan. 

• She respects him . Doesn’t love him. Yet.

And I feel respect is a greater emotion and very essential for a relationship which Virat- Pankhi’a relationship lacks. ( They are disgusting) Virat doesn’t even know Pankhi 🤢

• She knows she’s a burden for his family. Thus wants to get rid of the dependency Asap. 😃
  • She knows Virat is in love with some other female.🥱

This point single handedly throws Sai falling for Virat possibility out of the picture. Even if she starts liking him she won’t confess knowing he doesn’t feel the same way. 

For a girl like Sai, her self respect means everything to her and knows her limit. 

Ab Saari mehnat ACP sahab ko karni hogi 

What is your take on this, do let me know. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blackwind thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Agree with you👍🏼...but Virat first has to let go of his stupid vaada given to a stupid someoneotherwise both(Virat n Sai) being on the same page about how they feel for each other no one would be able to confess to the other one🥺again reason being the stupid vaada

Edited by Blackwind - 3 years ago
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Both will fall in love at the same time and then be in denial for a long long time. Both thinking they've no chance with the other. 

LadyWhistledown thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Hey Neha! This is Niya here!

I wholeheartedly agree with you. Even I feel that Virat might fall for Sai first, because, first thing, Sai is going to be too focused on completing her studies, becoming a doctor, and leaving the Chaavan Khandan ASAP. She knows that she's burden to Virat and her being there is definitely going to cause some discomfort to his family members. Also, she just lost her father... and that is a huge deal. She's not bound to forget that misery any time soon. She's going to miserable without him and cannot focus on anyother feeling except for the void her father left in her life. She definitely understands and respects Virat... but that's it. 

As for Virat, he understands her, respects her and is very proud of her. A part of him deeply cares for her, beyond the fact that she is his guru's daughter. So I think that it will be Virat who falls for her first, but whether he'd confess it or not, god alone knows.

P.S. I love your profile pic. Timothee is just ❤️

Edited by LadyWhistledown - 3 years ago
toshibelekar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Sai will first fall but will not confess maybe due to pankhi 🤣

DanmeiLover thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: toshibelekar

In both the Tamil and Bengali versions, the girl was the first one to fall in love. 

So this time makers should do it differently or else it'll be copy paste. 

nilmi thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: toshibelekar

Pankhi..smiley37 Sai won't fall for Virat anytime soon after seeing Virat Pakhi's late night best friend wala romance. 

I-Am-SherLOCKED thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

I think it's definitely easier for Sai to fall for Virat than the other way round. Sai has lost everything and Virat will provide her with support, stability and even friendship. Plus, Virat is a pretty nice guy, good looking, protective and smart. For Sai, Virat won't be just some guy, he has literally changed her life. Moreover, he will also always support her infront of his idiotic family and be so proud of her and her achievements. He will become sort of like the Aaba replacement in her life. As human beings, I guess deep down we all want someone who just saves us from all of life's troubles and that is Virat for Sai. 

From Virat's side, apart from emotional support, there's nothing which Sai offers him which he already doesn't have so it's going to take him a little more time, even more when you consider his vaada to Pakhi 🥱

But it will be super, super interesting to see Sai give Virat the cold shoulder AFTER she falls for him. For ages, ITV has been telling us that Dil-Dimag, you always choose dil. But Sai being indifferent towards Virat despite being crazy about him will have a lot of room for some bomb scenes!

I really want Virat to fall first but if you think about it, it's more likely that she will.

DanmeiLover thumbnail

In summary,  we all know Sai is going to fall for Viraat first but also we all want Viraat to fall for Sai first. 😛

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

hello neha, are you timothee fan?? 

Edited by ANGELshweta - 3 years ago