preeran ka chaaaaand smiley4

Posted: 3 years ago

aise chaand ki tareef karne se married couple main sab normal ho jata hai mujhe to pata hi nahi tha 🤧

what nonsense is this writer showing 🤣🤣😆

if u want to show romance between karan and preeta, u should definitely show it. but please write a story which makes sense. first clear their misunderstandings and then show whatever u want. but what the hell is this  my tolerance level has reached its threshold. i am not the person who complains much about storyline but this is getting too much now.

kdb was always heavy on villains but atleast show some good plotting. and stop this forced romance between preeran without clearing their misunderstandings. no wonder trp is falling. i hope it falls more and kdb gets out of top 5. dont know how long trp audience will be able to tolerate this shit.

Edited by an_am - 3 years ago

The lower your expectations is, the better.

The content is already not great. (This is me trying to be nice 😆)

Seems everyone in this show have amnesia. There isn't continuity, character growth or development for side characters... I feel like I've been saying the same thing for months  (Maybe because I am)

This show loves its villains. Leads will either be idiots or always crying. Don't expect anything else. I don't expect anything from any spoilers or tracks. It's better like this and I don't get disappointed. 😊

Originally posted by an_am

aise chaand ki tareef karne se married couple main sab normal ho jata hai mujhe to pata hi nahi tha 🤧

what nonsense is this writer showing 🤣🤣😆

if u want to show romance between karan and preeta, u should definitely show it. but please write a story which makes sense. first clear their misunderstandings and then show whatever u want. but what the hell is this  my tolerance level has reached its threshold. i am not the person who complains much about storyline but this is getting too much now.

kdb was always heavy on villains but atleast show some good plotting. and stop this forced romance between preeran without clearing their misunderstandings. no wonder trp is falling. i hope it falls more and kdb gets out of top 5. dont know how long trp audience will be able to tolerate this shit.

to be honest i watched kdb only for manit shraddha chemistry. 

but today watched prem bandhan. i tell u mind blowing manit chavi chemistry. and plus point manit getting lots of screen space. 

so u know what i am going to skip kdb for a while coz mahilyn is boring. 

and one more thing now i dont care if preeta wants karan for her lifetimr.

coz manit chavi better 100percent. 

Originally posted by ani7465

but today watched prem bandhan. i tell u mind blowing manit chavi chemistry. and plus point manit getting lots of screen space. 

Oh wait it started today? I had no idea! Good now I have two shows I can enjoy instead of bhagya shows. I will watch ghum hai kisi ke pyar mein and prem bhandan from now on. Just sick of both bhagya shows for it's vamp overdose and win streak. I will watch both bhagya shows again when I feel story is moving in a positive direction, with manit getting better screen time in kundali, and things looking more positive for pranbir outside their horrid family members trying to keep them apart in kkb. 

Watched first episode just now online. I hope the show does well for manit's sake, because first episode was beyond boring with the same typical mahaan boring female lead who has no personality outside loving her family and typical step family drama who she lets walk all over her. Also the show had really poor promotions IMO. 

Originally posted by sammy17

Watched first episode just now online. I hope the show does well for manit's sake, because first episode was beyond boring with the same typical mahaan boring female lead who has no personality outside loving her family and typical step family drama who she lets walk all over her. Also the show had really poor promotions IMO. 

i only watched manit's scenes and liked them. really not interested in anything else. i will watch his scenes though 😅 manit has such good screen presence, its always a pleasure to watch him on screen.

storyline is already revealed. male lead has some mental disorder. he is not normal. show will revolve around how female lead copes with her mentally ill husband and gets him treated. show might do well in rural areas. it is better than anything else dangal offers 🤣 i still think this show is not meant for long term. i am specifically interested in watching manit in the role of a mentally ill person because this role is quite challenging.

manit chavi are better than karan preeta but i am still more interested in watching rishabh preeta 😆 i've been waiting for 3 years. cant let go of it so easily 🤣🤣

Edited by an_am - 3 years ago

Originally posted by music_girl

The lower your expectations is, the better.

The content is already not great. (This is me trying to be nice 😆)

Seems everyone in this show have amnesia. There isn't continuity, character growth or development for side characters... I feel like I've been saying the same thing for months  (Maybe because I am)

This show loves its villains. Leads will either be idiots or always crying. Don't expect anything else. I don't expect anything from any spoilers or tracks. It's better like this and I don't get disappointed. 😊

i have the lowest expectatios already. just asking for a story which makes sense a little bit 😅

trp is the real culprit for this nonsense.

Originally posted by an_am

i only watched manit's scenes and liked them. really not interested in anything else. i will watch his scenes though 😅 manit has such good screen presence, its always a pleasure to watch him on screen.

storyline is already revealed. male lead has some mental disorder. he is not normal. show will revolve around how female lead copes with her mentally ill husband and gets him treated. show might do well in rural areas. it is better than anything else dangal offers 🤣 i still think this show is not meant for long term. i am specifically interested in watching manit in the role of a mentally ill person because this role is quite challenging.

Yeah can't wait to see manit's performance... I know he will rock 

Originally posted by sammy17

Yeah can't wait to see manit's performance... I know he will rock 

manit has been severely underutilized in kdb. atleast he will get to show his acting skills in this new show if nothing else. also he got the tag of male lead which imo is important for the career of an actor.

anyway i noticed that manit's screenspace is considerably imporved in kdb recently. he started getting better ss after mahira's suicide drama. and now karan and rishabh are getting almost equal ss after the revelation of sherlyn's pregnancy.

the most boring character in the show now a days is karan. he just stands like an emotionless statue. i want villain karan back 🙃