Bigg Boss 14

Marriage , Divorce and Fakeness

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Is there anything like abhinav and Rubina have already divorced each other ? 

No they are still legally wedded husband and wife because they have not filed divorce yet . So It’s reality that they are still husband and wife.

What is fake here?

Who said the couple who is thinking to divorce each other don’t have mutual respect? Who said the couple who is thinking for divorce can’t take stand for each other in front of unknown outsiders? Who said the couple who is thinking for divorce should avoid and disrespect each other? 

If anyone is married here must know and understand this that there are several phases of marriage life and so many times it happens when you want to give up on each other because of some unresolved issues. It is the time when couple give each other time to resolve that issues before finally giving up on each other. 

You are on the verge of giving up on each other doesn’t mean what you are having for each other is all fake . Respect is fake, protectiveness towards partner is fake , possessiveness is fake . Nooooo it’s not at all necessary that these all feelings can be fake.

Reality is even if you are in a thought of giving up on each other, you can’t allow anybody to disrespect your partner in front of each other. Even if you want to give up on each other, you will always want to take stand for your partner in front of outsiders and there is nothing wrong in it and nothing fake in it.

Regarding she should disclose it on tv or not , everyone has their own battles , the best person to judge / decide is person herself and nobody can decide better than that person.  

And regarding viewers, it’s their personal choice to vote for rubina or not . If you like her as a person give her vote and if you don’t like her as a person , don’t vote for her. 

I like her as a person who she is so I will definitely vote for her and her marriage life is none of my business. 

Goodbyes are always tough . It’s not easy to leave your partner when there is still some love and respect is left. Here case is there is may be some amount of respect and love is left so hope it will help them to conquer this phase.

Ugly breakups are very different matters but sab ke ugly breakup nai hote hai and jinke ugly breakup nai hote hai woh fake nai hote hai.

Edited by sweet_tania - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aegon thumbnail

Do you see anyone who liked Rubina against her? 

There's no need for justification, They didn’t like her anyway

What we can do is not stoop to their level and mock revelation of other contestants as fake or for sympathy

priyathapar thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sweet_tania

Is there anything like abhinav and Rubina have already divorced each other ? 

No they are still legally wedded husband and wife because they have not filed divorce yet . So It’s reality that they are still husband and wife.

What is fake here?

Who said the couple who is thinking to divorce each other don’t have mutual respect? Who said the couple who is thinking for divorce can’t take stand for each other in front of unknown outsiders? Who said the couple who is thinking for divorce should avoid and disrespect each other? 

If anyone is married here must know and understand this that there are several phases of marriage life and so many times it happens when you want to give up on each other because of some unresolved issues. It is the time when couple give each other time to resolve that issues before finally giving up on each other. 

You are on the verge of giving up on each other doesn’t mean what you are having for each other is all fake . Respect is fake, protectiveness towards partner is fake , possessiveness is fake . Nooooo it’s not at all necessary that these all feelings can be fake.

Reality is even if you are in a thought of giving up on each other, you can’t allow anybody to disrespect your partner in front of each other. Even if you want to give up on each other, you will always want to take stand for your partner in front of outsiders and there is nothing wrong in it and nothing fake in it.

Regarding she should disclose it on tv or not , everyone has their own battles , the best person to judge / decide is person herself and nobody can decide better than that person.  

And regarding viewers, it’s their personal choice to vote for rubina or not . If you like her as a person give her vote and if you don’t like her as a person , don’t vote for her. 

I like her as a person who she is so I will definitely vote for her and her marriage life is none of my business. 

Goodbyes are always tough . It’s not easy to leave your partner when there is still some love and respect is left. Here case is there is may be some amount of respect and love is left so hope it will help them to conquer this phase.

Ugly breakups are very different matters but sab ke ugly breakup nai hote hai and jinke ugly breakup nai hote hai woh fake nai hote hai.

Any one who has REAL marriage problems will not come to Big Boss house - A highly stressful environment, where you are going to fight with contestants including each other, and further spoil the relationship. REAL marriage problems couples go to a counsellor, they do not go to Big Boss house. This is entirely fake and quite disgusting, koi itna kaise gir sakta hai, paise ke liye, ki jhoota divorce ki story banade and families ka naam kharab kare. Most indians are not idiots and see through this naatak that Rubina is putting up.

sweet_tania thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Aegon

Do you see anyone who liked Rubina against her? 

There's no need for justification, They didn’t like her anyway

What we can do is not stoop to their level and mock revelation of other contestants as fake or for sympathy

It’s not just about rubina.

Why society expects ugly breakup only? Why society can’t tolerate the reality that even if couple is on verge of giving up on each other, they are allowed to have respect, protectiveness , possessiveness and love for each other.

Aegon thumbnail

It’s not just about rubina.

Why society expects ugly breakup only? Why society can’t tolerate the reality that even if couple is on verge of giving up on each other, they are allowed to have respect, protectiveness , possessiveness and love for each other.

Its not society, At least I hope these people don't behave like this with people around them

I don't see a single negative comment against her or Abhinav on YouTube 

Fans of other contestants will mock her, Don't care about them 

But I hope Rubina fans don't say Eijaj is making up molestation story to get votes

Stressed_out thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yes of course, 100% agree. And saath mein free vacation in BB house and sympathy mil jaaye toh sone pe suhaaga😆

sweet_tania thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: priyathapar

Any one who has REAL marriage problems will not come to Big Boss house - A highly stressful environment, where you are going to fight with contestants including each other, and further spoil the relationship. REAL marriage problems couples go to a counsellor, they do not go to Big Boss house. This is entirely fake and quite disgusting, koi itna kaise gir sakta hai, paise ke liye, ki jhoota divorce ki story banade and families ka naam kharab kare. Most indians are not idiots and see through this naatak that Rubina is putting up.

Do we know they have already visited counsellor or not? This is also possible that they have tried counselling.

You feel this can be fake because may be you don’t like her as a person she is or the traits she carries and I respect your dislike for her.

I like her as a person for what she is,I feel she is good human so I am unable to call her emotions fake.

The best judge is only that person who is in that situation, not society.

Stressed_out thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

And agar itni mutual respect tho, she should have at least asked abhinav before blurting everything for a measly immunity😆

sweet_tania thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Aegon

Its not society, At least I hope these people don't behave like this with people around them

I don't see a single negative comment against her or Abhinav on YouTube 

Fans of other contestants will mock her, Don't care about them 

But I hope Rubina fans don't say Eijaj is making up molestation story to get votes

It’s Eijaz’s experience so I am nobody to decide he is making story or not.

Aegon thumbnail

It’s Eijaz’s experience so I am nobody to decide he is making story or not.

Exactly 

Their experience is their to tell and keep

I don't think anything is humiliating about a divorce or any other secret 

If they are comfortable with revealing it, I hope it gives courage to millions out there to come out of it, and stop caring about vicious people making a mockery of everything