Shaadi Mubarak

New promo made laughed literally !!!! 😂😂 [ Promo Uploaded ]

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

I am sorry i cant upload the promo here right now as it hasnt been uploaded yet on social media. But all i can say that the promo disclosed many more things that made us annoyed seeing the precap. In the promo it was disclosed that KT not only called Nandini 'Nandu' but said 'Tumne mujhe laath maari toh maine bhi tumhe laath maari' πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Preeti came to rescue and made him sat on a couch. Nandini on the other hand, kept bullshitting i mean ranting nonsense about how KT is only hers bla bla. The voiceover said will Preeti will be able to heal KT wounds from Nandini mental torture. So its clear the next track is about Preeti healing KT's wounds 😚 not bechari bahu, khadoos saas and gandi sautaan hopefully [Emphasizing on these 3 words heavily]. 😜

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited -

Here's the promo -

https://youtu.be/xNGsmvHFUvc

Edited by Neonholic - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Davina95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Neonholic

I am sorry i cant upload the promo here right now as it hasnt been uploaded yet on social media. But all i can say that the promo disclosed many more things that made us annoyed seeing the precap. In the promo it was disclosed that KT not only called Nandini 'Nandu' but said 'Tumne mujhe laath maari toh maine bhi tumhe laath maari' πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Preeti came to rescue and made him sat on a couch. Nandini on the other hand, kept bullshitting i mean ranting nonsense about how KT is only hers bla bla. The voiceover said will Preeti will be able to heal KT wounds from Nandini mental torture. So its clear the next track is about Preeti healing KT's wounds 😚 not bechari bahu, khadoos saas and gandi sautaan hopefully [Emphasizing on these 3 words heavily]. 😜

WHAAATT?! There is a new promo!! Man this is gonna suck. Can't believe KT gone running to Nandu, leaving Preeti alone to face the wrath of his annoying mother. And then this.... I thought KT was smart. I understand he needs healing, but he isn't a child.... I hope this brings a lot of cute Keerti scenes our way... because we really need them. Can't wait for the promo and can't wait for the actual episode tomorrow morning.... whooohooo..

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: Davina95

WHAAATT?! There is a new promo!! Man this is gonna suck. Can't believe KT gone running to Nandu, leaving Preeti alone to face the wrath of his annoying mother. And then this.... I thought KT was smart. I understand he needs healing, but he isn't a child.... I hope this brings a lot of cute Keerti scenes our way... because we really need them. Can't wait for the promo and can't wait for the actual episode tomorrow morning.... whooohooo..

Exactly! What the heck!!! But does he still love Nandini though? 

This healing and all I understand, Lekin I hate that KT is behaving like this hurtin Preeti when he promised Preeti he will never hurt her. 

rdrp17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I just wanna see Preeti handling a drunk KTπŸ˜›

Davina95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: YoungHeart

This healing and all I understand, Lekin I hate that KT is behaving like this hurtin Preeti when he promised Preeti he will never hurt her. 

Exactly, why is he being a massive baby about it. Okay, she cheated and left him. Yes, he hasn't had closure about it. He has suffered for 17 years, the first 3 of which he suffered from depression. But he could have waited a day atleast. He should have been with Preeti during such a difficult situation that he placed her in. It was only for like 1 night that he had to get a grip. Then the next day he could have gone all nandu nandu. Atleast help your wife settle in first. Man I'm kinda disappointed at how childish KT is acting around this whole Nandini situation. He says to her that he doesn't care and that he has moved on, but then his actions contradict everything he said. Which is super frustrating to watch, considering he dragged Preeti down with him.  

Arko1 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Davina95

Whatever comes in our way i hope makers dont forget to heal our wounds (ofcourse the wounds that we will receive by annoying Krushala and Nandini's overacting 🀭) by serving us lollipops (lots of lots of KeerTi scenes). I am too very excited for tomorrow as its like a new beginning of SM. 

Arko1 thumbnail

Arey what i wanna know is Preeti really getting hurted ??? Her facial expressions are hell confusing, its very hard to predict whether she is upset with his behaviour or worried for his behaviour. πŸ˜­

Arko1 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: rdrp17

I just wanna see Preeti handling a drunk KTπŸ˜›

Imagining their cutest emotional talks, πŸ‘πŸΌβ˜ΊοΈ wish KT badmouths a lot about Nandini infront of Preeti. πŸ˜›πŸ€£

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: Neonholic

Wait did Preeti come to the hotel to get KT? 

Davina95 thumbnail

Wait did Preeti come to the hotel to get KT? 

Yeah seemed that way. Man that's bad. Hopefully we get some cute scenes. KT feeling a bit wobbly, Preeti holding him to support him, then KT grabbing hold of Preeti to stop himself from falling. Hayeeee!!! I'm dead!