deasoares thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Since the incident of the gun in the school Krishna has not appeared in the episodes and when Karthik threaten to leave the Goenka house he said “the four of us will go - me, Naira, Kairav and Akshu”. 
Are they just going to pretend Krishna was never there? 
I thought it was an interesting storyline for Kaira to find out she was their real daughter. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rsmolvi.24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

it could be. when she came into geonka villa. naira realise her voice is like her's. 

rheaseth thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Initially, that was the story, she was supposed to be their long lost daughter. But the hype around that story was very poor. And honestly, couldn't connect with her as well as kaira's daughter, she was gud as cameo. Maybe, bcos actors themselves r too young to play parents to a big girl. That's why they got the adoption story, which again was somewhat mishandled.. though the msg was good.

So when many aren't really that keen on a certain character,makers wud have shifted back d focus to what's main, i.e kaira.looking forward to this new story.. atleast there will be some suspense, instead of same repeat dramas. They might get back Krishna later, but honestly not interested for now..n now that akshu is there, honestly, don't want the CVS to make kaira parents of 3.. 

Edited by rheaseth - 3 years ago
Starwatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Krishna is like what Akshara did to that girl she found then she dissaperared 

shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Apparantly she will stay with Goenkas when Kaira leave for Mumbai. They potrayed themselves as being mahaan and then dumped the responsibility on people who were against the adoption. Then again Kaira are the most irresponsible pair. Few years back if someone said i would think like that about kaira i would have argued with them. Leta see if they actually manage to be proper parents to the kids they gave birth to atleast. 

noodle2808 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

right - where is she??

Sakshi-deewan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She is staying with goenkas🤣..

Oh godd... On who's trust did kaira left her there!!!??