Pinjara Khoobsurti Ka

*|| PKK Written Update - 27th November 2020 ||*

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

*|| PKK Written Update - 27th November 2020 ||*

The episode begins Omkar's mother takes Mayura in the kitchen and she recalls how Omkar didn't let her cook when she got married. Omkar's mother says why don't you make something spicy for yourself. I will make a video and do your publicity. Mayura looks around and Omkar's mother says make it with your hands, you won't get any kitchen tools. Mayura's hands are wounded. Mayura picks up the stick to mix the pickles and mixes with masala. Mayura says I made pickles for my dear husband because I love him so much. I can tolerate this pain for him. Omkar's mother says Omkar needs food on time. Omkar's mother tells Mayura to cook for him and serve him hurry. 

Mayura goes to prepare the food for him. Omkar's mother tells Omkar how she tried to do everything so she can run away but it seems she's not bothered anymore.  Mayura comes and says Omkar ji, I have made your favourite winter food puri and pickles. Omkar's mother makes Mayura eat first and Mayura says there is no poison in it. Balli comes and says Parohit ji and minister sir are here. Omkar asks Mayura to go inside. Mayura says in her heart, this meeting must be big.

Parohit ji comes and says to Omkar we will give you he sangemarmar in the new temple. You are from this generation and still do religious rituals. Omkar says his marble will never let the light of this temple fade. Parohit ji says this temple is very important for us. Omkar says I will work for the temple like its a puja for me. This is a blessing for me. Mayura hears everything. 

Omkar's mother says it is a big day for you as she and Omkar leave for the puja at the temple. Omkar says yes this project is a blessing for me. I hope everything works well. Mayura comes in front of the car and Omkar's mother says she is a black cat and had to come in front of our car. Omkar and his mother reach the temple. Parohit ji says today is the temple's foundation is being laid. They start the puja. Omkar open he piece of marble block and sees red colour on it. Parohit ji says what is this Omkar? The minister says what joke is this? The is a sin. We didn't expect this from you Omkar. The blood like red colour on sangemarmar of this temple. Mayura is watching from far away behind a tree the drama happening with Omkar. Parohit ji says you broke my trust, I will never forgive you for this. Omkar says this shouldn't have happened, I beg you give me one change. I will get better sangemarmar than this. Minister says now I won't take a stone from you, people chant speak against Omkar. They says Omkar has broken their trust. He made fun of our beliefs. Parohit ji says you did a sin and we can't be part of it, they all leave. Omkar screams saying how did this blood come in it? Balli tell me. Who did this? Mayura comes and says I did. Ask me how I did it? Mayura comes closer and shows him how she turned the red colour into blood. Mayura tells Omkar remember how you splashed blood in my face from the same piece of marble? I stained your life with the same colour. Omkar says this was my service and work. You ruined it for me. You didn't do right. Mayura says my clinic was also my service and work, you did the same for me. I given you same taste of your own medication. I did justice. 

Mayura walks on the road and says this was the revenge for the sins you did in the name of puja. Omkar comes behind her and says what do you want? I am asking you to go away from my life and when I wanted you, you ran away and now you're like a shadow behind me. Tell me once what do you want? Mayura grabs his collar and throws him in a cage. Mayura locks it. Omkar shouts what are you doing Mayura. Mayura open it please. I am suffocating. 

Precap:

Mayura says this is your biggest detention in your mentality. I will detain you in your own mind now. Omkar screams.

-Prii

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

kya mazedaar episode thaa yaar 👏

mazaa aa raha hai 🥳