Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aditi_X thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: janecastle

So Kaira will go to Mumbai. This girl will fall in love with Karthik. Then she will get to know about Naira and will turn negative. And in the end, we will hear a long speech about how strong Kaira's love and bond is. 🤪The problem is Kaira's strong bond is just in words and not in action. If the creatives were only interested in Kaira romance, then why couldn't they just introduce them as college students. What was the use to get them married, make them parents and yet, showing absolutely no growth in their characters. Kaira are married for 7+ rears and yet there is no trust and understanding in their relationship. Even now Karthik blames Naira at the drop of the hat. So what exactly was the use of of all those leaps, separations and reunions if they couldn't contribute anything to story improvement or character development.

Lol, I've given up on these two a long time ago. I only come back ocassionally when I see clips on Instagram of any character blasting Kartik or Naira or the Goenkas in general. I watched diligently when Naksh and Kirti found out that Kartik stole Krish, when Vedika had an outburst at Kartik-Naira's stupidity, and then I watched a couple of the past episodes of Gayu's explosion. It's so fun to watch Kartik-Naira get put in place. I can't even call them Kaira anymore. They're such a toxic relationship.

Dvanshi123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aditii

Lol, I've given up on these two a long time ago. I only come back ocassionally when I see clips on Instagram of any character blasting Kartik or Naira or the Goenkas in general. I watched diligently when Naksh and Kirti found out that Kartik stole Krish, when Vedika had an outburst at Kartik-Naira's stupidity, and then I watched a couple of the past episodes of Gayu's explosion. It's so fun to watch Kartik-Naira get put in place. I can't even call them Kaira anymore. They're such a toxic relationship.

Couldn't agree more . 

In the name of realism & flawed they show anything 

rsmolvi.24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

it wasn't dream, it true that kartik and naira where on their own cycles, naira saved the boy from car, boy's mother ask naira is she ok. kartik said naira is ok. she is with him, but they are living separately for kairav. she doesn't want to break  kairavs  trust, they live in the same flat but different floor, kaitik tells kairav they going to meet riddi, riddi is kairavs teacher and treats her she is his mum, riddi tells kartik to tell naira about her on kairavs birthday, before she learns from someone else, he tells riddi he tell naira at the right time. in the precap kartik is at nairas or nairas at kartik at nairas, they having tea, his phone is ringing, he see it's riddi calling, avoids her calls, she asked kartik is he hidding something from her and kartik tells naira it's riddi and she is his.

i think naira will check his phone or sees him and kairav with riddi spending time and hears that kairav calling her mum and gets shocked.

he tells her it's the truth he's been meeting her and kairav. she is kairavs teacher he treats her as his new mum, she's been helping kairav, kairav likes spending time with her, he's happy when's she's around. 

kartik wants kairav to be happy and wants him to forgive naira himself but not by force.

naira rings riddi to come to her flat, she wants to talk to her, naira ask riddi, kaitik told her about your in relationship with her husband and kairav calls you mum, why are you having affair with my husband, she said that because kairav likes her company, because kartik asked for her to support him and he doesn't want him to stress, riddi tells naira he should tell her on his kairavs birthday but kartik said to her at right time.

she tells him, that they are living separately for kairav, so kairav doesn't get stress, gets better,  kairav forgives her and to get his trust back.

naira tells riddi she loves kartik, loves kairav, miss him a lot. kartik wont leave her, you can help kairav , be a friend to kartik and kairav. you can come anytime to see kartik anytime but you need to understand you can't have him in her life and he has a daughter aswell. 

riddi tells naira, that kartik he does loves you, will you explain what i told you, naira wants kairav to forgive her him self and will win his trust back. so naira comes to see kairav, he lets her in, naira explain to kairav that the police rang her, to ask who was behind the truck, when he ran out from the house, when he heard gayu telling naira to call the police or she will, police wanted to know who he was, it's you, she didn't call the police to punish him, police asked her to come at the station to fill in the form for formality. nothing else. he misunderstood. but she really does love u, she missed u a lot. kairav forgives her. 

kartik comes he sees kairav with naira, tells him he let her in, she told me everything, he missunderstood her and forgives her."

kartik forgives naira and thanks riddi for telling naira everything she for helping kairav, naira ask kairav do you want to come to visit me, kairav tells her i want u and dad. naira gets happy, tells kairav riddi can come to see him and kartik at anytime she won't mind.

riddi tells kairav your mum loves you a lot and missed u a lot.

kairav thanks riddi for helping him, calls her aunty.

riddi said ur lucky got kartik in ur life, you can come along with kairav and kartik to my house anytime.

they all four of are happy.

krishna is not with them.

so tells kartik that krishna ask dadi she wants to hostel, so she can learn and make friends and she likes it there.

naira tells krishna is coming to see them.

Edited by rsmolvi.24 - 3 years ago
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

So now Kairav will demand Kartik marry his teacher so she can be his permanent mommy. Thats all fine just as long as they introduce a new guy for Naira so Akshu can get a permanent daddy too. 

rsmolvi.24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

i read on serial gossip website, she's only kairavs psychologist, to support him as his mother, riddi tells kartik about kairavs mental state. kartik tells riddi that not now, at the right time, he doesn't want naira worried. kartik sees her as a friend to him and kairavs psychologist. 

riddi will tell naira that's she's not kairavs teacher. she is psychologist to help him, tells naira about kairavs mental state and tells him that she's only a friend to kartik, kairav wants kartik to marry her, she says kartik only loves you. 

riddi will explain that she can't takes his mums place, kartik is naira wife, akshara dad aswell.

riddi get kartik and naira togther and help kairav naira relationship strong and kairav forgives naira.

naira and akshara will move back in with kartik and kairav. 

everything is sorted.

dadi rings kartik that gayu has apologise to everyone, things are ok! and tells kartik and naira, all 4 of u to come home.

they all back home, dadi tells krishna is coming back, she has missed u a lot and has arrange a surprise party for them at sing sadan.

they all get ready, come and everyone gets surprise and happy to see them back.

krishna comes and hugs them.

Alikhan2158 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Honestly, imo they have shown more than enough crap and illogical schemes with Vedika`s character, so don`t want them to re-run the old flow of old wine in a new bottle with Riiddhima, I`d get really irritated if they did that. Frankly speaking, whoever above suggested that perhaps it was about time that a guy was introduced who falls in love with Naira and then a love triangle is formed, then that`d be more fun and something a little new to watch, because post leap whenever there`s a love triangle, why has it always got to be a new girl that is introduced opposite Kartik, which then in turn creates a vast problem for poor old Naira! Honestly, am sick of the same old repetitive drama and tracks, just with different people. Have already seen a plentiful amount of it with Vedika.

And its certainly NOT okay for Kairav to just abruptly be like "I want you to get me a new mummy, daddy", that`s just not very child-like and it`s very vague, it`s not how life works.. I mean to say that if Kairav continues to behave  like this and demands that Riddhima becomes his mother, then potentially this is something that the Goneka family (Dadi, Manish and Akhilesh in particular) could use against Naira and potentially use this as the perfect excuse and opportunity to get our beloved Kaira divorced eventually, for the sake of Kairav`s happiness and mental stability. That is what I am most worried about right now to be honest, already they are having to run through more than enough sacrifices as it is, they`re already living separately and so if things continue at this rate, then it won`t take very long for these sacrifices to expand further, poor poor good old Naira, why is life so immensely harshly tough on her??