Review about current track

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Poll Question :

Do you really think that mayura's revenge track is going well???

Poll Choice
Yes (why)
No(why)
Login To Vote
Posted: 3 years ago

I just don't know where the show is going on & exactly what they wants to show?? 

The makers of this show are very childish

Mayura to omkar like tumne mujhe pinjare mein rakha Mai bhi tumhe pinjre mein rakhungi

Tumne mujhe Badnaam kiya toh Mai bhi tumhe Badnaam karungi

Now next what mayura will also throw marble stone & she will spoil omkar's beauty😆

Ho gya pinjara khubsurti ka??

Really mayura ?? This is what your soo called revenge plan against omkar

What will you do mayura when you will come to know about his past?? 

The most interesting part of the show is everyone called omkar as monster,janwar bt no one called him psycho or mad

Koi normal aadmi bhi yeh bol dega that he is full psycho bt inn logo Ko Abhi tak samajh mein nahi aaya

Edited by vaishu.6 - 3 years ago

I think as of yesterday's episode Mayura's revenge is going really well. If there is one thing Omkar deeply cares about its his Sangemarmar Sartaj image and his devotion to God. Mayura made a dent on both of it yesterday. As for putting him in a cage, he made her worst fear come true when he put her thru that now she wants him suffer the same pain as her, same mental trauma as her. For a man like Omkar, who likes to control everyone and everything, for the first time can't control anything around him.

Originally posted by BurakZeynep

I think as of yesterday's episode Mayura's revenge is going really well. If there is one thing Omkar deeply cares about its his Sangemarmar Sartaj image and his devotion to God. Mayura made a dent on both of it yesterday. As for putting him in a cage, he made her worst fear come true when he put her thru that now she wants him suffer the same pain as her, same mental trauma as her. For a man like Omkar, who likes to control everyone and everything, for the first time can't control anything around him.

how long omkar will stay in that cage??

Either manjari or his bodyguards will rescue omkar from that cage

Aur agar aisa nahi hua sooo makers will use their trump card & that is 'OMKAR's past & his mental illness

Then as usual mayura will go in sati savitri mode

See I'm not saying that whatever mayura is doing that is wrong

Afcourse omkar deserves brutual punishment 

Bass usse saza dene ka tarika galat hai

I don't know what to say after watching this episodes seriously omkar have no humanity

but now show is fully negative 

Mayura always failed in front of devil 

Edited by Shalini_Taarey - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Shalini_Taarey

I don't know what to say after watching this episodes seriously omkar have no humanity

but now show is fully negative 

Mayura always failed in front of devil 

bt atleast she is trying hard to torture him brutually

Bt don't you think that this is something fishy I mean jiss bande Ko chehre pr ek bhi daag bhi pasand nahi woh bina dawa ke room se bahar nikalta hai with that same injured face????😕

I'm only going to watch current episodes of PKK when they will show something miracle in the case mayura's injured face

Except plastic surgery😡

Originally posted by vaishu.6

bt atleast she is trying hard to torture him brutually

Bt don't you think that this is something fishy I mean jiss bande Ko chehre pr ek bhi daag bhi pasand nahi woh bina dawa ke room se bahar nikalta hai with that same injured face????😕

I'm only going to watch current episodes of PKK when they will show something miracle in the case mayura's injured face

Except plastic surgery😡

Yesterday he took mayura sign on divorce paper so he can get marry again,his goons brutally beat Sanjay to blackmail mayura.

I think the scar is life time scar in maurya face 

Honestly m finding show is going really good with this track

Originally posted by pallavi_

Honestly m finding show is going really good with this track

I agree,

They are not taking the usual cliched route.

They are using fresh brand new story line ... never taken earlier route .. let’s wait n watch.

I celebrated when he ended up marrying mayura again 👏🥳