Shaadi Mubarak

Preethi knows KT doesn't love her but decides to stay with him

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

In today's episode it is clear preeti knows KT doesn't love her but respects her alot..

She corrected kusum and decides to marry KT to keep his respect (village scene in modern scenario 😆)

Now I love to see KT and Preethi love story ❤️

I am sure few episodes until everything adjusts will be full of melodrama but once everything settles we can see beautiful scenes between KT and Preethi 🥳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Preeti ki main problem nayi sasuma and bahurani rati rahegi 😆

PD_forums thumbnail

Originally posted by: dipali13

Preeti ki main problem nayi sasuma and bahurani rati rahegi 😆

You forgot Nandini 😆

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

It’s weird. Idk what to take out of today’s episode tbh. It’s one heck of a complicated relationship 

Preeti knows KT doesn’t love her but she agreed to marry him because he’s the only man who has ever respected her, or the only man who’s ever supported her. She feels indebted towards him so she wants to be his support when he needs her the most?? 

KT doesn’t love Preeti yet. But does he still love Nandini though? Confused by the precap  🤔

I understand that Preeti knows what she’s getting into and she married him with full knowledge of what’s going on so I guess that’s fine 🤪. However she’s confident that KT will always respect her and will never hurt her. 

They will have a whole falling in love phase I guess. I will definitely look forward to that.

P.S -  I don’t want too much of this sautan drama. Also, can they stop showing Tarun and Rati now 

dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -PD-

You forgot Nandini 😆

Arre nandini ko to legally married wife hu keh kar chup karaya ja sakta hai par ek taraf nayi naveli sasumaa and dusri taraf rati apne bete ki bahu bechari Preeti 🤪

itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Disappointed with the precap they are ruining KT character hope soon kt leave his past behind 

PD_forums thumbnail

Originally posted by: itsRitzi

Disappointed with the precap they are ruining KT character hope soon kt leave his past behind 

I agree but it is natural reaction.. KT is still not over with Nandini .. she is a sensitive topic for him.. he need to close this chapter then only he can move forward.. just today he saw Nandini after 17 years so his is reaction is expected but I hope CVS won't over do it and spoil KT character