Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Can you please edit 1st post of Page 1 of this thread and add Tag ‘Gupta Brothers’ in addition to existing tag ‘Star Bharat’?

I tried tagging Gupta Brothers, but there was no tag option itself, but I have pasted the montage link into it.

I think we need to talk to moderators here, because there are more shows on Star Bharat which need a forum

Edited by Aleyamma47 - 3 years ago
Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

So the active members can open Gupta Brothers discussion thread here with Alex or Sam's permission .. they are the moderators here 

It's not that easy because this is the general discussion forum of Star Bharat channel. 

I think the moderators of Star Bharat should create independent forum pages for the shows, because as Lennie said, there maybe people who want to discuss on the upcoming show Durga

Which Sam, the one who is part of Kumkum Bhagya forum? 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

It's not that easy because this is the general discussion forum of Star Bharat channel. 

I think the moderators of Star Bharat should create independent forum pages for the shows, because as Lennie said, there maybe people who want to discuss on the upcoming show Durga

Which Sam, the one who is part of Kumkum Bhagya forum? 

MsChanadlerBong

She is moderator here my dear.

Please create Durga discussion thread!!is simple.

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

Exactly, in fact one of my friends who had recently posted an article in TU regarding the three couples of Gupta Brothers, i.e. ShiGa-PariTen (Shiv-Ganga/Hiten-Parineeta); AdiLok-AishAk (Aditi-Alok/Aishwarya-Aakash) and VeerJa-SaNal (Veeru-Jaya/Satya-Sonal) asked to initiate a discussion on the same topic here. But only when I came here, I realized that there isn't even a proper forum for STAR BHARAT.

Shiv and Ganga have a lovely relationship, just how older brother & sister in law should be. 

But the one that kinda interested me was Veeru and Jaya scenes. I didnt think the show would go there cos  Jaya loves Alok but I always did think Veeru and Jaya have better potential and would be more intriguing... and opposites, and he is kinda intense at times. 

I was kinda going to open a Veeru and Jaya thread here, to see if anyone saw what I did in them lol. Until I saw this thread

Edited by Lennie - 3 years ago
atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lennie

Shiv and Ganga have a lovely relationship, just how older brother & sister in law should be. 

But the one that kinda interested me was Veeru and Jaya scenes. I didnt think the show would go there cos  Jaya loves Alok but I always did think Veeru and Jaya have better potential and would be more intriguing... and opposites, and he is kinda intense at times. 

I was kinda going to open a Veeru and Jaya thread here, to see if anyone saw what I did in them lol. Until I saw this thread

I think in future episodes ..we'll see Jaya and Veeru getting married ...Alok and Jaya 's marriage won't happen due to whatever reason and Veeru will have to step up and marry to save ijjat and save Jaya from whatever trumped up society norms are shown 

I like most of the show ...although I loved the first few episodes about the brothers and their life and how Shiv used to talk to his stepmom ..that's was funny and sweet 

I wish they had kept up the comedic aspect of the show ...it was fresh now it's all drama 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

can you please explain whats going on between alok jaya veeru

Originally posted by: atikna

I think in future episodes ..we'll see Jaya and Veeru getting married ...Alok and Jaya 's marriage won't happen due to whatever reason and Veeru will have to step up and marry to save ijjat and save Jaya from whatever trumped up society norms are shown 

I like most of the show ...although I loved the first few episodes about the brothers and their life and how Shiv used to talk to his stepmom ..that's was funny and sweet 

I wish they had kept up the comedic aspect of the show ...it was fresh now it's all drama 

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

can you please explain whats going on between alok jaya veeru

Jaya loves Alok...Alok loves some other girl..that girl is the child of some very rich person ...and he kinda insulted Shiv and Alok when they went to talk to him...so Alok decided he couldn't marry that girl and decided that he will marry Jaya. 

Veeru hates Jaya as he feels that she is always interfering in the lives of the brother...they always have had a hate hate relationship since childhood

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thank u very much.I wanted to know its story to check whether its based on Pandian stores.Thank u

Jaya loves Alok...Alok loves some other girl..that girl is the child of some very rich person ...and he kinda insulted Shiv and Alok when they went to talk to him...so Alok decided he couldn't marry that girl and decided that he will marry Jaya. 

Veeru hates Jaya as he feels that she is always interfering in the lives of the brother...they always have had a hate hate relationship since childhood

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

When my friend posted the article about the couples in TU, she saw that the couple ShiGa-PariTen have more lovers

Exactly, VeerJa is a couple which is really speculated a lot in Gupta Brothers.

Me too, in fact I came here all because my friend had asked me to put the article which she shared in TU here. But, since Gupta Brothers and most Star Bharat shows don't have an individual forum, I guess I have to do that here!

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

How do you know that? 

Exactly my thoughts. The comedy aspect of the show with the little nuances of Shiv talking to his dead step-mom in the frame were few aspects really unique and it was  really amazing too.

But, I guess the comedy genre DRAMAS has lot of difficulties to exist, while looking at the competition between the shows and since Star Bharat are not getting enough ratings, they changed the theme of this show.

It did work because the show gained more popularity with the inclusion of romantic tracks but the trps are still the same

I guess it's more of Dramedy now than Drama, only the Alok-Aditi-Jaya love triangle is complete drama otherwise, the show still retains it's charm with respect to plot, while compared to other serials.

However, I still say, the comedy aspect of this serial was really UNIQUE!