Gupta Brothers Episodes' Discussion Thread DT nt pg 32/36 - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Aleyamma47

For which show? All the Star Bharat shows?

For the specific show you are watching... 

or for all TV Hindi shows ...

Or permission can be asked for star Bharat also specifically .

Originally posted by jasminerahul

can u plz say whats happening in the show...just want to know how similar it ts to pandian stores

I’m so sorry.. I watched selected few scenes from Insta.. from this show..

Don’t follow it that regularly, so can’t say if it’s a copy of that Tamil serial Pandian stores or not.

Yes. Infact the show gained more popularity after that even there seems to be couple names given by fans like for main pair, it's ShiGa-PariTen

Now that they show is getting romantic tracks in with family drama - i assume there is more to discuss and see in the show

3. I guess there are very few who want to discuss, so that means there won't be any discussion for them?

But atleast even few is ok then none, and also you never know ppl might come in to discuss if the forum was ok

Also new show Durga is starting soon on Star Bharat, which looks ok, and well known actors... so i assume other would want a forum for that too

Originally posted by Sutapasima

I guess seeking permission for Star Bharat itself is a better choice, because the entire forum of of Star Bharat is found to be a really bad state. 

But how is it possible?

Juhi said that the mods ignore some channels and it is clear Star Bharat is one among them

Even I had written to one among them but there was not response

Originally posted by Lennie

Now that they show is getting romantic tracks in with family drama - i assume there is more to discuss and see in the show

Exactly, in fact one of my friends who had recently posted an article in TU regarding the three couples of Gupta Brothers, i.e. ShiGa-PariTen (Shiv-Ganga/Hiten-Parineeta); AdiLok-AishAk (Aditi-Alok/Aishwarya-Aakash) and VeerJa-SaNal (Veeru-Jaya/Satya-Sonal) asked to initiate a discussion on the same topic here. But only when I came here, I realized that there isn't even a proper forum for STAR BHARAT.

Edited by Aleyamma47 - 3 years ago

But atleast even few is ok then none, and also you never know ppl might come in to discuss if the forum was ok

You are right something is better than nothing, and we really don't know if there may more people who may come in to discuss in future.

Also new show Durga is starting soon on Star Bharat, which looks ok, and well known actors... so i assume other would want a forum for that too

Yes the new show Durga does has popular actors and an already successful plot from an earlier series,

But Juhi said that the mods don't pay much attention to some serials and channels, so what can be done as it is the job of the moderators to create a forum on a particular show🤔

Exactly, in fact one of my friends who had recently posted an article in TU regarding the three couples of Gupta Brothers, i.e. ShiGa-PariTen (Shiv-Ganga/Hiten-Parineeta); AdiLok-AishAk (Aditi-Alok/Aishwarya-Aakash) and VeerJa-SaNal (Veeru-Jaya/Satya-Sonal) asked to initiate a discussion on the same topic here. But only when I came here, I realized that there isn't even a proper forum for STAR BHARAT.

Hi dear 🙂 

Can you please share that article on three couples of Gupta brothers here? 🙂

Originally posted by Sutapasima

Suta, 

You are a Mod now. A person with power. 

Can you not help us?

You could please speak to higher ups or Star Bharat Channel Mod in our behalf.. to look at activity in TV forum for Gupta Brothers and eventually lead to Gupta Bothers forum creation?

Originally posted by Swetha-Sai

Suta, 

You are a Mod now. A person with power. 

Can you not help us?

You could please speak to higher ups or Star Bharat Channel Mod in our behalf.. to look at activity in TV forum for Gupta Brothers and eventually lead to Gupta Bothers forum creation?

I hope you requested here 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4358979?pn=139

Or you can PM  to GM Jayshree . 

You are right something is better than nothing, and we really don't know if there may more people who may come in to discuss in future.

Yes the new show Durga does has popular actors and an already successful plot from an earlier series,

But Juhi said that the mods don't pay much attention to some serials and channels, so what can be done as it is the job of the moderators to create a forum on a particular show🤔

A suggestion is turn this thread into Gupta Brothers discussion thread and discuss away .. share all articles spoilers , TRPs etc here . When it reaches 150 pages open thread #2 

This will work great 👍🏼