Gupta Brothers Episodes' Discussion Thread DT nt pg 32/36 - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

then its not same.i dont understand y it is rumored to be a remake just bcz the south show is also about brothers n a sister in law

Originally posted by Juhi_04

I only know from promos that 4 brothers living together decided not to get married. But in 1 promo the eldest one married a woman and from there the show turned into drama.

I only know from promos that 4 brothers living together decided not to get married. But in 1 promo the eldest one married a woman and from there the show turned into drama.

I prefer the drama, then comedy aspect... they can have a combo. But i think the set up they have going and what we seen so far, drama is better for the show imo

Originally posted by Aleyamma47

"How to create discussion threads and where to do it if there is no dedicated forum for the serial anywhere?"

We can seek permission to start discussion thread right here in TV Hindi with the permission of moderators here .🤗

Honestly think this whole site needs a clear out, some of the past shows are still showing up in the current shows list in all channel it seems. 

New shows everywhere are coming lately, so i would of thought - they would have a clear out and start forums in proper now. Even for shows on Dangal tv. 

do u watch gupta brothers

Originally posted by Lennie

I prefer the drama, then comedy aspect... they can have a combo. But i think the set up they have going and what we seen so far, drama is better for the show imo

I'm watching this show becoz of Hiten T ðŸ˜³

can u plz say whats happening in the show...just want to know how similar it ts to pandian stores

Originally posted by Swetha-Sai

I'm watching this show becoz of Hiten T ðŸ˜³

Okay I will try to answer this too.

1. From 1 year looks life forum people lost interest in Star Bharat shows. These shows may surely have fans who don't discuss it on social media or forums. Even if forums were you could see that hardly 2-3 forum pages were filled. So may be either people stopped demanding for forums of Star Bharat shows or Mods stop paying attention to this channel shows forums even if some demanded.

2. Mods don't pay attention to some channels. I and few others demanded forum for Dangal TV shows several times last year but they not even responded.

Firstly thanks a million for responding to me

1. Yes there is a possibility of that because Star Bharat shows get low ratings compared to the other channel shows. You are right about the part that ye if there are forums for certain Star Bharat shows, only some pages are filled. But, for the third one, the possibility is more that, Mods have completely paying attention which are the current shows of Star Bharat. When, some of my friends demanded me to create the Wikipedia article on Star Bharat shows Gupta Brothers and Excuse Me Maadam, there again some of them asked if there is no discussion page for these shows in India forums. When I came here, I realized that Star Bharat shows aren't even updated. It is shown that Muskaan, RadhaKrishn and Jag Janani Vaishno Devi, when Muskaan and Vaishno Devi has been off-aired by the channel long back.

2. You are absolutely correct, Mods don't pay attention to some channels. Because, I did write to one of them and there was no response at all.

3. I guess there are very few who want to discuss, so that means there won't be any discussion for them?

Yes. Infact the show gained more popularity after that even there seems to be couple names given by fans like for main pair, it's ShiGa-PariTen

Originally posted by Sutapasima

We can seek permission to start discussion thread right here in TV Hindi with the permission of moderators here .🤗

For which show? All the Star Bharat shows?