💮 Anupamaa: Promotional Signature Contest 💮

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello Friends !!

Welcome to the first ever creative contest of Anupamaa Forum! 

Special invitation to all the graphicers  who are waiting to show off their brilliant editing skills. 

Here we bring you 'Promotional Signature Contest' for Anupamaa forum.

Most of the forum members would be aware of the promotional contest,  anyhow there are a few points that you should remember before entering the contest.

Rules

1. Signature should be non-Animated of size 500 x 400. Signatures of other dimensions will not be considered.

2. The Signature should include the main characters of the show [Anupamaa, Vanraj, Kavya, Rakhi] while others being optional. On screen pictures, promotional banners/posters can only be used. Entries which have pictures from other shows, off-screen pictures, personal pictures from social media sites will be disqualified.

3. Participants can send a maximum of 3 entries. Minor changes in colouring or text style shall not be counted as a separate entry and can lead to disqualification. However, you can send a maximum of 2 entries with the same styling, and different versions.

4. Promotion of your entry in any of other forums in IF, PMs and other SNS will lead to disqualification. 

6. The Signature should have the text - "Join Anupamaa Forum- mentioned in the signature in a clear, visible font and correct spelling.

7. No watermark or your name should be mentioned in the signature.

Please upload your creations on either www.imgur.com or any other uploading site. However, be sure that your account is not public (i.e. it is private) so anonymity remains during the voting round(s). Also, ensure that the link will not expire in the near future.

PM all the entries to ContestEntries by 15th December , 2359 hrs IST.

The PM should have the subject "Anupamaa PSC Entries".

Any further queries regarding the contest should be discussed in the thread or you can PM either of the DT members.

Good Luck Everyone!

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

amazing wow. I will try to participate. x

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: SweetButSpicy

amazing wow. I will try to participate. x

Great . now we have 4 more days to go before we have voting thread . 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Waiting for your entry Mahira ...

we have ... 

Less than 48 hrs left . 

nushhkiee thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Waiting for your entry Mahira ...

we have ... 

Less than 48 hrs left . 

Meri Entry😲yeh kab hua😔sorry, but mai isme participate nahi kr rhi hu😭now I have to make banners for 2 competitions and then I have to prepare for Christmas competitions too😊

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: MahiraSingh3030

Meri Entry😲yeh kab hua😔sorry, but mai isme participate nahi kr rhi hu😭now I have to make banners for 2 competitions and then I have to prepare for Christmas competitions too😊

No problem dear ..all the best for your competitions 👍🏼

nushhkiee thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

No problem dear ..all the best for your competitions 👍🏼

Thank you 😊

And good morning😳

Sutapasima thumbnail

Hello dear friends, time for submissions will end tonight at midnight IST. This thread will be closed soon after. 

We shall soon open the voting thread with the lovely entries .