Jasmean is behaving horrible

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=86VgmAAe_Js

Looking at this, jasmean is looking very horrible😡After Ali’s entry she has started to showing her real self. 

Yesterday she looked horrible when she served 4 thin paratha for four people in the breakfast,  the same woman who was talking with how much purity the food should be served is serving 4 thin paratha which was specifically zoomed to show audiences by BB camera. 

Since so long she was trying her best to cut all the ties with Rubina and wanted to prove Rubina means nothing to her. She started her insulting verbally in front of abhinav and In front of audiences in the wkw. Yesterday I was very happy Just like kamya Panjabi and debo that finally Rubina understood that Jasmean is dhongi and gave her strong responses and bully child itna darr gayi that she was running to abhinav to talk about Rubina 😆

Day by day she is stooping very low and in process of demeaning others and showing herself good , she is looking more and more horrible. Whatever she is speaking, it was full of lies and she is looking very delusional.

I don’t want to blame ali because may be this is her real self . First month ki bacchi second month mai graduate ho kar horrible bully child bann gayi. 

I wish some day Salman and BB show her mirror that how much horrible she is looking in front of viewers. 

PS: Looking at this video , Twitter , instagram, I am glad to see people is hating her for her horrible behaviour. I find non significant amount of comments in favour of jasmine. She is really horrible person😡

Edited by sweet_tania - 3 years ago

JasMEAN is a two faced naagin. I used to like her in the beginning.. I thought I will root for her in this season but alas she turned out to be a hypocrite. I hate when someone preach about something and do the exactly opposite...this is BB and no one expect you to be a saint but if you’re a kamina..be a kamina and own it... I liked tanna in season 8 because she was the villain of the house and she was unapologetic about it. Unlike jasMEAN who pretends to be a goody goody girl

Once a Shukli, always a Shukli 😆 If she was there in previous season, we would have got one more Shukli doormat. I wonder why did they reserve a shukli for this season, sabko previous season me hi daal dena tha Gulami ke liye.

More than Rubina, she's proving that Rashami was right about her. 

Having said that, big boss, Salman and Aly deserve credit behind her brain washing. It looks like channel wanted their 2 bahus should compete with each other. They told her to star back stabbing, but did not tell her where to stop.

Edited by CoffeeCake - 3 years ago

Originally posted by CoffeeCake

Once a Shukli, always a Shukli 😆 If she was there in previous season, we would have got one more Shukli doormat. I wonder why did they reserve a shukli for this season, sabko previous season me hi daal dena tha Gulami ke liye.

More than Rubina, she's proving that Rashami was right about her. 

Having said that, big boss, Salman and Aly deserve credit behind her brain washing. It looks like channel wanted their 2 bahus should compete with each other. They told her to star back stabbing, but did not tell her where to stop.

Agreed. Jasmean should blame Aly and Salman for all the hate she’s gettingx2 with the last statement. They told her or rather signalled her to go against Rubina and not be her puppet, indirectly saying she needs to play on her own. But they didn’t tell her that there is a limit. By going against Rubina, don’t ruin your own respect and come across as a vamp. Feeling bad for her actually, she’s in trouble for when she comes out 🤬

i hope she get bashed badly by salman khan on wkw. 😈 last week bahot udh rhi thi salman ki shabashi se. is bar scene palat jaye. 😛mazaa a jayega. 

They started it but they want to sing songs about not getting pillows...

how spoiled do you have to be to cry over a pillow enough to starve people?

they started by giving the others less food...

so they said blankets thats it basics for sleeping...

then she gave them only 4 paratas...

and didnt even give rubina water

but still thinks she looks more innocent?

Really by making 4 more after they asked you does this make you look innocent making a baby voice and showing us doe eyes does not make you look like some baby 

yuck

Rubina was amazing yesterday i loved her

Jasmine is so disgusting here. Dost logo ko backstab karke shes saying “personal cheeze bolungi naa aur tv pe ayge” .. look at her giving dhamki to people who supported her and were so nice to her. Aisi dost toh kisi ko na mile bhaisaab.

Originally posted by josh135

Jasmine is so disgusting here. Dost logo ko backstab karke shes saying “personal cheeze bolungi naa aur tv pe ayge” .. look at her giving dhamki to people who supported her and were so nice to her. Aisi dost toh kisi ko na mile bhaisaab.

She is showing her true character when she is giving dhamki about personal cheese bolungi.  She was never like true friend to ruby . She was searching for reasons to prove Rubina means nothing to her. 

BB ke itne seasons dekhe or sachi dosti bhi bahot dekhi hai previous seasons mai. Jav tak aly Nai tha tab inka use kiya jaise he aly aaya bully child bann kar taana dena start kar diya. 

Grest to see yesterday rubina was fabulous ⭐️

Originally posted by AnyaRSingh

They started it but they want to sing songs about not getting pillows...

how spoiled do you have to be to cry over a pillow enough to starve people?

they started by giving the others less food...

so they said blankets thats it basics for sleeping...

then she gave them only 4 paratas...

and didnt even give rubina water

but still thinks she looks more innocent?

Really by making 4 more after they asked you does this make you look innocent making a baby voice and showing us doe eyes does not make you look like some baby 

yuck

Rubina was amazing yesterday i loved her

Jitni horrible jasmean hai utna he horrible uska comparison bhi tha. Pillow comparison with food and water😡

Baby voice and doe eyes looks so irritating 🤢

Edited by sweet_tania - 3 years ago