Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

kartik naira krishna kairav And akshara new journey in mumbai

rsmolvi.24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

in the leap episode will they already  krishna kairav are grown up adults in on their cycles the promo. kartik and naira in their car and akshara as a little girl. krishna and kairav in college. akshara in school. karthik at work and naira a housewife. i can't wait to see the leap episode

Edited by rsmolvi.24 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sense9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Wait, what?

The people on the cycle in the precap are Krishna and Kairav?

I thought it’s Kartik and Naira.

How many years leap is this?

mahaan18 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The people on the cycle are kartik and naira its just 2 months leap. I have seen the pics on instagram

Edited by mahaan18 - 3 years ago
Starwatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You got all that info with a small clips it is Naira same clothes in her insta only 2 months 

mahaan18 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ya in the promo they showed 2 people in which kartik and naira are wearing  same clothes which I saw on insta an account called kaira mera ishq posted and news they said 2 months leap so yeah 

https://www.pinkvilla.com/tv/news-gossip/yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai-spoiler-alert-kartik-and-naira-aka-kaira-shift-mumbai-after-two-months-leap-577598

Edited by mahaan18 - 3 years ago
rsmolvi.24 thumbnail

i dont think they live separate lives and part ways. they've got kids. naira will ask forgiveness from kairav and kartik. nat's  might come back fix naira and kairav s relationship and things we'll be ok.

rsmolvi.24 thumbnail

could this be a dream of the kartik naira and his kids new journey in mumbai at end of the dream it shows geonka villas been on a blast. will everyone survive. how  will naira able to save kairav or not. he avoids her. will he save her and apologise to her.

is it they already shifted in mumbai.

r they in there new house or will they live where naira and her dads old house.

is only 5 characters on 30 november in yeh rishta.

only kartik naira krishna kairav and akshara.

will kartik send kairav to hostel after they shifted in mumbai because he won't stay with his mum. kartik can't get be away from naira. naira to be with akshara, she's still a baby. 

naira will tell kairav she give space to him, she can't be away from kartik, kairav krishna and especially akshara she needs a mum to look after.

Edited by rsmolvi.24 - 3 years ago