Shaadi Mubarak

KT-Preeti convo today before marriage!

rdrp17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I just watched the episode and I absolutely loved the convo between KT-Preeti.❤️

KT conveyed everything to Preeti. He had a heart-to-heart talk with her, apologized to her and even relieved her of any obligations. Yes I still believe he hasn't realised his love for Preeti, but he did everything in the spur of the moment. Like he said he didn't know what he was doing and why he was doing. (That said its Indian drama😆) He wanted to kick Nandini out of his life and not lose Preeti as well. 

The location where this particular scene was picturised was so beautiful The dialogues, the direction, cinematography, everything was excellent!

And last but not the least, Rati-Manav stole the show. Manav was brilliant with his dialogue delivery and expressions. 👏

And Rati, since last 2 episodes she hasn't uttered a single word, she has conveyed the dilemma, shock, hurt everything through her expressions and I feel she has been brilliant👏(I might be biased cos I'm her fan but can't help praising her😊)

Even the last scene where they hold hands when he tripped, they just emoted the understanding and trust through their eyes.

I'm quite excited now to see what happens next. There is respect for sure in this relationship, now even trust and understanding has developed between these two. I'm very sure love will happen soon too☺️❤️

Do share your views😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reshmi1968 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I did not like this turn of the story. 

All the talks of atmnanirbhar, own identity is just a talk in vein. ITV has only one storyline - Sudden marriage, MIL hatred, and ex wife or ex girlfriend planning. 

Preeti has actually lost the bet. None of the project of Shadi Mubarak has materialised. Ultimately she just became an wife of KT. Her son and DIL is right in one way though I do not support them - She cannot handle any business and she ultimately managed to get hold of a rich partner.

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: reshmi1968

All the talks of atmnanirbhar, own identity is just a talk in vein. ITV has only one storyline - Sudden marriage, MIL hatred, and ex wife or ex girlfriend planning. 

Preeti has actually lost the bet. None of the project of Shadi Mubarak has materialised. Ultimately she just became an wife of KT. Her son and DIL is right in one way though I do not support them - She cannot handle any business and she ultimately managed to get hold of a rich partner.

@bold

how come you forgot all the wrong doings of rati and tarun? yes their shaadi track was unnecessary.like you ,most us wanted to see different shaadi rituals, preeti being an independent and successful business woman and their friendship which was totally ruined by star plus channel. she didnt design any plan to trap KT. if she really had that intentions,she would have done that in her village itself. Your last line is very disturbing.she is not poor. you should have looked at her house..she is fit enough to live life of her choice.

both of them are not ready for the marriage. KT married her to escape from nandhini and fear of losing preeti as a business partner.Preeti has soft corner for KT. 

they are not cheap like tarun,rati and namdhini to cheat someone behind their back or hatch a plan to destroy others.

reshmi1968 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Thimag1314

@bold

how come you forgot all the wrong doings of rati and tarun? yes their shaadi track was unnecessary.like you ,most us wanted to see different shaadi rituals, preeti being an independent and successful business woman and their friendship which was totally ruined by star plus channel. she didnt design any plan to trap KT. if she really had that intentions,she would have done that in her village itself. Your last line is very disturbing.she is not poor. you should have looked at her house..she is fit enough to live life of her choice.

both of them are not ready for the marriage. KT married her to escape from nandhini and fear of losing preeti as a business partner.Preeti has soft corner for KT. 

they are not cheap like tarun,rati and namdhini to cheat someone behind their back or hatch a plan to destroy others.

I do not support Tarun and Rati I mentioned. But the turn of the events is 

An woman joined business as a prtner to a man. Both are single. So got married. Come on typical ITV drama. If she had chose to live a successful life on her own, then what is the reason for her agreeing to the marraige. Any ITV has a segment of audience who are happy with saas bahu drama. Hope TRP rises - I am signing off from this show. 

rdrp17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: reshmi1968

You're talking like her DIL Rati here😆

I respect your point of view but disagree on certain aspects.

Personal and professional lives can always go hand in hand. There's no rule that both have to progress separately. 

Yes, none of us wanted this sudden marriage track without a proper love realisation track, but they wanted to bring a twist in the track to bag eyeballs.

I wouldn't agree that Preeti has failed to organise a proper wedding. Infact this wedding of Nandini was well executed by her and KT. Can't help it if it turned out to be her own 😆

And we can't really predict if it'll turn out to be typical saas-bahu drama. Infact now they'll focus on the love track of KeerTi and simultaneously show their professional success as a team as well.