From Mathura to Mumbai | Chance & Medium for Aspirations

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Happy Thanksgiving Y'all!

LOL, sarander's running only to catch the hand of the lady from the train was quite filmy😆reflecting & leaving mathura memories only to enter mumbai mayanagri😛😆i like this bc he's determined to achieve on his own...lol in the process, he's held onto the train lady conductor's hand 😆lol he entered the wrong part of the train 

Cut to alia planning to make a connection between her cabin & a room opposite her cabin (such a calculative mind lol😆)...alia in her dreamy nursery room😳the hanging mobiles, the lego parts,  the entire set up only to be cut by her employee asking for her welfare ...the fluctuation of dream of having a nursery vs reality of being in a dilemma of having a kid...LOL, such a nosy employee 😆who thinks he'll be fired for merely stalking 😆

Lady conductor not taking fines lol & the passengers making commentary lol😆lol dad trying to close the matter wherein sarander rather tells him to describe it to the young kiddo the definition of SALTANA of a matter"😆when curiosity itself gets questioned & swept under the rug  only to be further aggravated lol🤣kid getting lecture on world doing bribery to end the matter😆intertwining bribery from inception of life😆well its true bc the parent is bribing to satisfy his ego & image w/o the consent of their kid😳perpetuating parental bribery throughout adulthood lol....baap re baap kaisa hoga iska baap....😆the implicit bias of a father only to be commented by the lady TC lol

Cut to family drama, Sarander's father pacing back & forth ...lol i wish the daughter couldve talked to her father but rather she sent her husband to ask for the welfare of the father..lol the mother sent giving her husband the letter only to aggravate the matter by the ghar jamai lol...the mother doing fake drama of sarander going away 😆lol....the mother sent sarander away only to ensure he doesnt stuff his aspirations just like she does it on fridays...lol sister & her husband happy that sarander is out of picture lol

Cut to alia talking about some items made in-house which receive appraisal followed by questions about her kid & the planning...what actual planning when she doesn't have kid yet but feels to have her that is planned for 9 months..lol firdous jazbati the writer is fired yet the client isnt ready to hear alia's side lol...haha, the shayari of firdous is unappealing to alia & her clients

Sarander explains his poetry to rest of the other passengers on his mom...the one who gave him a chance to pursue his dreams...mom is the medium for forming relationships with the world👍🏼it made the hug his own mother 👍🏼wow, chai = kamai and he's telling iin his monologue to his mother...wow...

Cut to nitya coming out of bathroom, lol dubai trip = EMA trap lol....alia discussing about school for their supposed kid, lol but veer isnt even ready hence confusing alia even more on her decision at times...lol nitya urging veer to tell alia the truth but veer trying to coax her ....my question: will nitya tell the truth since she is fed up of veer's methods to shut the matters for his business deal as she seems impatient???

Cut to sarander arriving to mumbai with his aspiration of becoming a writer, from pandey's son to simply sarander the writer! ...so looks like first attempt to meet of sarander and alia on the streets of mumbai via helping a girl cross the road...girl gives both of em red bangles 

precap: sarander arrives to alia's office...lol sarander blow dring his hair only to have the droplets appear on alia's face...the voiceover of sarander: in a barren dry land is the breath of fresh air, in a unknown passenger's hand is the chance of achieving his goal, the medium to paving his way towards sarander's aspirations, giving hope an identity (a name), ---now comes the meet off alia & sarander

BTW, i like alia's curls ( i know sukirti has a preference of curls since her PKYEK days) & its more sober, subtle & simple....love the fresh look!

Thanks for the update 

Btw meena it is sarangdhar  not sarandhar 😆😃

and sukirti ke natural curls  hain i don't  think one has  much of a  preference when it comes to genes😆

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 3 years ago

Originally posted by naadanmasakalli

Thanks for the update 

Btw meena it is sarangdhar  not sarandhar 😆😃

and sukirti ke natural curls  hain i don't  think one has  much of a  preference when it comes to genes😆

oops lol thanks for the correction...lol 😂  i keep calling him ML or sarandher ...i guess the way the name sounds as opposed to alia as its more easier to spell on paper...

Originally posted by Meena_J

oops lol thanks for the correction...lol 😂  i keep calling him ML or sarandher ...i guess the way the name sounds as opposed to alia as its more easier to spell on paper...

Haan iska naam bohat lamba hai to type baar baar😆 iss liye short SG or sarang 😆

Hey meena you are here too lol

I just started watching this its a nice soothing watch. Still dont know the ML name lol lala it is for me for now lol but his family is hilarious especially the mom and I like the idea his sister is the math genius who should be taking over the business lol I wonder this pregnancy part will play a part in his fathers run in politics lol

I like alia but seriously her and veer do not look like a couple at all. Either its alias personality or they have drifted apart but its really weird to me. Wonder how long will they drag the marriage and getting ivf phase and will they be divorced by that time otherwise there will be lots of complications lol

Like the poetry part i think the leads connect intellectually but obviously their lifestyles and personalities are poles apart though there seems to be all this subtle symbolism used to connect them lol as long as there is no red duppatta or sindoor im fine lol

Originally posted by manny136

Hey meena you are here too lol

I just started watching this its a nice soothing watch. Still dont know the ML name lol lala it is for me for now lol but his family is hilarious especially the mom and I like the idea his sister is the math genius who should be taking over the business lol I wonder this pregnancy part will play a part in his fathers run in politics lol

I like alia but seriously her and veer do not look like a couple at all. Either its alias personality or they have drifted apart but its really weird to me. Wonder how long will they drag the marriage and getting ivf phase and will they be divorced by that time otherwise there will be lots of complications lol

Like the poetry part i think the leads connect intellectually but obviously their lifestyles and personalities are poles apart though there seems to be all this subtle symbolism used to connect them lol as long as there is no red duppatta or sindoor im fine lol

hey manny...glad to see u too ! yeah they def arent a couple since they revealed that even in their house, they live like they are in a hotel ki aane jaane ka kuch khass pata nhi rehta lol....idk how long veer will remain mum & nitya herself saying to veer to tell the truth...idk how this EMA track will be handled since its a either a drag the EMA or winding it in couple of episodes...lets see..

hahahaha, about dupatta/sindur, yep those things r just too filmy in tv shows lol😆typical love story antics lol

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago