Pinjara Khoobsurti Ka

*|| PKK Written Update - 26th November 2020 ||*

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

*|| PKK Written Update - 26th November 2020 ||*

The episode begins when Mayura says so much rude things to Omkar in anger. Mayura reminds Omkar she is not scared anymore like before. Omkar's mother tells Omkar to control as there are many people in the house and that she will handle Mayura. 

Omkar's mother's mother pulls a knife out and shows it to Mayura. Mayura laughs saying oh I am scared. Omkar's mother brings Mayura downstairs with a knife pressed against her neck. Mayura plays a trick back when Omkar's mother  was going to throw her out the door, Mayura pushes Omkar's mother outside inside. Omkar's mother screams saying Omi. 

Sanjay comes at Mayura's home and sees her parents upset and dadi sitting on the swing.  Mayura's parents says not sure how is Mayura and what condition she would be in. Sanjay says I will go there and check on Mayura. Mayura's mother says promise us you will take care of yourself first, we cannot lose you. Sanjay says what is the point of living if we cannot protect our own family? You are my family. And Mayura is my sister. I will protect her. 

Omkar picks up Mayura and drops her in the grass. Omkar says with goddess's blessing I am restarting my life, so I threw you in the hay grass. Otherwise I would have thrown you in the piles of coals. Mayura says I would still walk on them and come back. Omkar leaves in anger.

Sanjay comes to Mayura and Mayura asks how is everyone? Sanjay says it will be cold and come home. Mayura says no I won't run from this war. Sanjay says I am your elder you will have to come with me. Mayura says forgive me as your sister. Sanjay says what will I say to mum dad? Mayura says bhaiya please. Sanjay says what did you say? She said bhaiya. You are my brother. Please don't ask me to leave from here, he says okay I wont. Mayura says to Sanjay please take care of mum dad. Mayura tries to warm herself. Omkar says this cold will make you fail Mayura. The window threw a blanket at Mayura. Omkar looks at her. Omkar locks his windows. 

The next morning, Balli comes to Omkar and says the public has gathered around Mayura. Omkar's mother says lets stop the drama before they talk. Omkar's mother says did she die? The public are looking at Mayura. Omkar says I don't want more people to die, he sees a poison bottle in her hand. He says Mayura...what did you do? He takes her inside while talking to his mother. Mayura vanished from the sofa. Mayura scares Omkar and his mother and laughs loudly and says this was easy for her as she got to come inside. Omkar says maa.. Minister and other people are coming. Kick her out. I didn’t want to kill Piyush. I don’t want anyone else to die. I wanna keep my mind cold. Omkar's mother says don’t worry. I will handle her. Omkar's mother says you see how will I pay house game with you.

Mayura screams saying Omkar, my dear husband what are you doing? Omkar is busy yelling at the maid asking how did the stain come on his shirt? Mayura looks at him and smiles. Mayura says listen dear husband, she puts soil on his face and says good job. Omkar shouts Mayura... Mayura shoves him and holds him like he did. Mayura says let me clean. She cleans his face like he did. Omkar shoves her and says stay in your limit.  Mayura says you can’t decide my limit Omkar. He leaves. Omkar's mother shoves Mayura. She laughs. Mayura laughs with her. Mayura says done? I have a lot of work. Mayura says to her mother in law go to your son and annoy him.

Precap:

Mayura imprisons Omkar in a cage. 

-Prii

Edited by SweetButSpicy - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail