Plz continue asap

mahiii12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Kajal21

I really loved it

I wish show mein yhi dikhata

Plz continue asap

Thank you so much! The next part will be updated in 5 minutes!

mahiii12 thumbnail

Chapter - 2

As they reached the palace, Rani was still unconscious. Everyone was dressed up. Kiara and her family along with everyone was waiting for the wedding rituals to begin. Veer had picked up Rani in bridal style and walked in as everyone grilled their eyes on them.

“ Veer, beta what happened? What is all this and what happened to Ramu’s daughter?” Rajasa asked his son.

“ Jai Singh happened papa. He had locked up Rani in the temple and framed both of us.” Veer said and narrated the whole damn incident to the family.

“ So you married this low-class girl? Baby, what about me?” Kiara whined.

“ Kiara, the situation forced us to. They were about to kill her.” Veer replied, looking at her.

“ Veer, a word with you in private please,” Ranisa said, boring his eyes to him.

“ Yes ranisa.” He said and walked off to his room to lay Rani on the bed and then went to Ranisa’s chambers.

“ What have you done Veer!? How could you marry that low-class girl? You spoilt Rajawat’s family name.” She shouted, giving Veer the dirtiest look possible.

“ Ranisa, they were about to kill her. They were throwing stones at her. I could only think of one way to save her.” He defended himself in front of his mom.

“ Veer, did you not even think once that this whole may have been planned by her to marry you so that she becomes the daughter-in-law of the Rajawats?” She said, holding her head, trying to calm herself down.

“With all due respect Ranisa, she had no idea that I was in the temple. Moreover, I saw Jai Singh escaping from the temple when the pandits caught her. She is in this mess because of our family. " Veer defended his newly wedded wife.

" Vikram and you and your unexplained sympathy towards these low-class people. Disgusting. Remember, she will never be accepted as the Rajawat's daughter in law. Never. "Rajeshwari announced.

" Rajeshwari, the wedding has taken place in front of our kuldevi. There is nothing you or I can do to reverse this. This is a match made in heaven and we will eventually have to accept this relation. And as your mother in law, I  expect from you a cordial behavior towards Veer and Rani. Neither of any of us wanted this to happen, not even the poor girl but it has. " Rajmata entered the room and confronted Rajeshwari.

" What is wrong with you Rajmata? How can you even think this way? What about poor Kiara who is dressed as a bride and crying her heart out downstairs? " Rajeshwari asked, getting irritated and impatient.

" We will talk to her and her family and they will have to understand and so will you. Veet beta, go to your room and be with your bride. All things will be handled downstairs." She instructed Veer.

" No dadisa. I'll have to talk to everyone in the hall and explain myself. " He resisted.

" No beta. Your wife needs you. She is lying unconscious and you need to tend to her as a doctor. " She talked sense into him and he gave in.

Giving one last look to his Ranisaand daadisa, he walked out of the room and started off for his room.

Reaching there, he found no one in the room. He looked for his young bride on the balcony and then knocked on the door of the washroom but there was no one there.

" Now where did she go? "He talked to himself and walked down to the hall.

" Bro, what happened? "Vikram took him in a corner and asked, looking tense.

" Rani. I left her in my room and now she is nowhere. Did you see her leaving?" He asked his younger brother.

" No Bhai. She's a bit hard to miss. I'm sure I would have seen her coming down and leaving the house. "He told his brother.

" Where did she go then? You go and check the help quarters and I'll see the backyard. " Veer said and both of them walked away amidst the drama going on in the hall.

As he walked to the backyard, he saw a cloth stuck to a nail that was hammered to the back wall. He took that piece of cloth.

" This is Rani's dupatta."He muttered to himself and realized that she must have jumped outside the wall.

He called Vikram and met him outside.

" Bro, your wife jumps walls too! " He exclaimed, breaking into fits of laughter.

" Enough Vikram. I'm going to find her. You stay here and handle everything. " He instructed his brother.

" I will handle here bro but where will you search for her?  Where could she possibly go? " Vikramasked.

" To her brother. Wherever he is." He replied, sighing, and went to his car, started driving. Hopefully, she couldn't have gone much far because of her health.

Driving for about 20 minutes, he found a girl walking down the streets. As he reached closer, he saw Rani. It was her walking.

" Have you lost your mind? Why did you leave? " Veer walked out of the car and pulled her towards him and in the process, she banged the side of her head to his chest.

" Ouch! " She exclaimed.

" Doctor saab, aap jaake Kiarase shaadi kar lejiye. Yeh shaadi toh budbak bakwaas hai. Woh, haan... vakeelbabu ke paas jakar talaaq ke kaagaz lekar dastakhat kar denge baad mein. "Rani said with a little irritation because she got caught. ( Translation - Doctor, you go and marry Kiara. This is a sham of a wedding. We'll just go to a lawyer and get divorced. )

" Nothing of this sort is happening and you are coming home with me right now Rani. " He told her sternly and started to take her to the car.

" Nahi, hum nahi chalenge aapkesaath. Hume Pinkua ko waapis Baliya le jana hai and phir waapas aakar bauji kobhi jail se riha kara ke waapis lejana hai. Yeh aapka sheher, yahan ke dogule log, hum yahan nahi reh sakte. " She announced, almost breaking down. (Translation - No! I am going nowhere with you. I am dropping Pinku back to Baliya and then come back to prove my father innocent and then take him back to Baliya. This city and the city's double-standard  people are not for me.)

" See, this is neither the place nor the time to talk about all this. Come and sit in the car. We'll pick your brother up and go home. " Veer said.

" Ghar? Kaunsa ghar Doctor saab?Woh chaka chaundh bara Raaj mahal? Woh humara ghar nahi hai. Aapne uss din sahikaha tha. Hum aap log jaise nahi hain aur aap jaisa kabhi banna hi nahi chahate.Hum apni choti si zindagi mein bahut khush the par yeh sab aapki wajah sebarbaad ho gaya. Woh accident aap kiye and humare bauji ko fasa diye? Wah doctor saab wah! " She screamed and started clapping. ( Translation - What home are you talking about? That stunning palace? That's not my home doctorsaab. You were right the other day. I am not one of you and the best part is, Idon't want to be. It is because of you that my father is in jail. You did thataccident and framed bauji. Kudos doctor. )

Veer felt desperate to tell her that it was not him who did the accident. He wished he could but he loved Ranisa too much. He could not sell her out. Moreover, he felt immensely guilty about this girl in front of him, now his wife was going through because of his family.

" Rani, you don't look very well. Please sit down. " He then looked at her and really she looked very sick. Her eyes were all red a puffy, her face looked very tired and she was limping. 

" Aapko kyu farak padta hai doctor saab? Aap kahe humein akela nahi rehene dete hain? Hum yahan aapki aur apni zindagi sudharne ki koshish kar rahe hain par aapko apne aage kisi kisunni hi nahi hai. " She started to speak but midway, she felt blackness returning back in front of her eyes and she stumbled, unable to balance her body. ( Translation - Why do you care doctor saab? Why don't you leave me alone? I'm trying to sort both of our lives by leaving from here but you don'twant to listen to anyone but yourself. )

Before Rani could fall on the road,Veer picked her up in bridal style.

" Enough. If you won't come with me. I'll have to do this. Tell me where is your brother? " He asked her.

" Leave me! Put me down. Let me go! " She screamed with the last ounce of energy left in her.

" Rani where is your brother? "He asked her again.

" Maasi's place. " She said and totally blacked out.

" This is bound to happen after all that exertion." Veer sighed and made her lie at the back before driving home.

He had called Vikram to unlock the back door through which he took Rani back to his room.

" Bro, the drama is still going on in the hall. You take her and go to your room. I'll secretly sneak into the kitchen and get something to eat for her. " Vikram said as he met Veer who nodded.

Veer lied her back to his bed and sprinkled a few droplets of water on her face which woke her up.

" Wha.....what? " She started to talk but was shushed by Veer.

" Stop talking for once. Your brother is with your maasi and can stay the night there. Just call him up to inform him. " He took his phone out and offered to her.

She took it hesitantly and called her brother. He had a lot of questions but she answered none of them, telling him that she'll get there tomorrow before hanging up.

She started to get up but was stopped by Veer.

" Where do you think you're going? " He asked, looking at her.

" To the servants' room to sleep. I will leave from there tomorrow early morning. " She replied and Vikram entered the room.

" Are Rani, Bhai just found you and you're talking about leaving again? You're his wife now. You will stay with us. Now have this tasty food that I stole from the kitchen. " Vikram replied. He had always liked Rani. She feels like a ray of light,  a human amidst robots who lived in the palace.

" Nahi Kunwar sa, hume bhooknahi hai. Hume bas yahan se jaana hai. " She said this for the hundredthtime today. ( Translation - No Prince, I am not hungry. I just want to go from here. )

" Enough. You are going nowhere. This is your house now. You will stay here." Veer said as he took the plate of food from Vikram.

" Aap hote kaun hain hume hukum dene wale? Humare baba yahan chaakri karte the, hum nahi. Aur jitne din kiye,yeh soch ke kiye ki Ranisa bauji ki kitni madad kar rahi hain. Hume kya patatha ki....." Rani started but before she could say any further, Veer put a spoonful of rice in her mouth to prevent her from saying anything in front of Vikram. ( Translation - Who are you to order me around? My father used to work here, I didn't and for all the days I did, I thought that Ranisa was trying to help us but.....)

" I am your husband and a doctor. That's why you'll listen to me. " Veer said the only thing that came to his mind.

Rani just rolled her eyes. In reality, she was too tired to argue back. Veer offered her another spoon but she snatched the plate from his hands and started eating herself. Vikram just sat down on the room's couch looking at his bro and Rani, now his bhabhi and chuckled. Veer still looked a little taken aback because of how Rani had snatched the plate from him.

As she was done eating, she got up from the bed. 

" Why are you getting up? "Veer asked, concerned.

" Sone jaa rahe hain. " She replied

" Do you stand up to sleep?" He asked sarcastically, raising an eyebrow.

" Nahi, hum aapki tarah ghode thodi hain. " She replied back in the same tone. ( Translation - No, I am not a horse like you. )

Vikram couldn't stop himself this time. He howled and then fell on the floor, laughing.

" Team Rani. I'm now team Rani." He said in between his hysterical laughs.

" Seriously Vikram, there is nothing funny here. " Veer furrowed his eyebrows, irritated and Raniplanned to sneak out again before anyone could notice her.

Guys, this is the next chapter. I hope you all like it. I will update the next chapter when I get 7 honest reviews on this one. Thank you for reading. See you'll real soon! Bye for now.

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Mahi last part🤣🤣🤣🤣

I really want to see something like this in the show too. I really miss their banters. 

I am gonna re read this. It's so lovely. Thank you for the update. I wish in the show to Veer starting to care about Rani like this but whatever I need their banters. 

chavi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Nice part.  Loved it hope it happens in show  too. But i know it will not  happen.last partwas superb. 

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Use [MEMBERSONLY ] [ NOCOPY ] in your stories posts otherwise you will find your stories under someone's name somewhere. Don't keep gaps inside the brackets I kept otherwise this turns to a members only post.

Saavni thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wow...what a story...lovely update quite intriguing...Do update next part soon

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Veer-Vikram bro duo is just great andvery well depicted  and particularly when it concerns Rani

loved the FF so hilarious  the family needs these   khulke hasna scenes.

Ranisa and her aversion to chill yaar

mahiii12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

Mahi last part🤣🤣🤣🤣

I really want to see something like this in the show too. I really miss their banters. 

I am gonna re read this. It's so lovely. Thank you for the update. I wish in the show to Veer starting to care about Rani like this but whatever I need their banters. 

Thank you so much bro...your words do motivate a lot!❤

mahiii12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chavi12345

Nice part.  Loved it hope it happens in show  too. But i know it will not  happen.last partwas superb. 

Thank you so so much!! I hope that the show lightens up a little too!!