Imlie

Imlie's opening trp's r here n the show is in top 5.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Surprisingly it gained spot in the toppers but honestly it is looking good with the concept and actors! It’s also fast paced the story of Imlie will start after Marriage this week... really liking this show so far...

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Arziya

Surprisingly it gained spot in the toppers but honestly it is looking good with the concept and actors! It’s also fast paced the story of Imlie will start after Marriage this week... really liking this show so far...

Erum!!πŸ€— Its so amazing to see you. How are you!? Sooo good to see you here after Pyaar Ka Dard Hai & Kuch Toh Log Kahenge forums. πŸ˜³

Yes! I can't believe it's in top5 already. I think Concept is old but actors, fresh pairing and execution of the fast paced story has made it interesting to watch so far. 

It will be interesting to see how things will change after Imlie & Aaditya's marriage. 

Edited by *Dev.* - 3 years ago
Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Erum!!πŸ€— Its so amazing to see you. How are you!? Sooo good to see you here after Pyaar Ka Dard Hai & Kuch Toh Log Kahenge forums. πŸ˜³

Yes! I can't believe it's in top5 already. I think Concept is old but actors, fresh pairing and execution of the fast paced story has made it interesting to watch so far. 

It will be interesting to see how things will change after Imlie & Aaditya's marriage. 

Dev, I am good 😌 it’s good to see you too here 😊 yup it will be interesting to watch show after marriage of Aditya and Imlie