Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

In India it's still a big deal to cook for a man. Sick mentality. Sometimes for some people cooking is a stress buster but these so called maard won't understand. 

Paratha couple didn't want to cook is fine but it went against them. 😆 No wonder the opposite team took advantage of it. 

Issue is this sick mentality 😡

One can use not cooking point for personal advantage but when I look at wide picture, it looks disgusting 🤢

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Completely agree with all your points and replies, Tania.🤗

If only Rahul could control his gutter mouth then he could shine but no, his personality is filled with filth. That's the conclusion I'm coming across now. He has to just speak unnecessarily here and there, just like he was misbehaving with Rubina yesterday. He lacks  basic manners. He can't even cook basic food. And on that, he taunts those who cook for him. 👎🏼 Not done man. And I do think, I don't want to say this, but maybe Rahul's parents are responsible for his MCP mentality. His language is just crass. Maybe it's because of his friends/friend circle. Anything could be the reason. 

Rubina and Abhinav cook food for most of them and they deserve some respect for cooking. I see them cooking for long hours just to make food.... It's not a joke man!!

Rahul needs to seriously control his mouth and mentality. So far he's seems to be out of top 2 with his lose game. Seems like he deserves it. He has become arrogant. It's time he's confronted with reality. 

ashi_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

They did the right thing by saying no for cooking. These housemates are ungrateful they can disrespect them insulting them mock them and want them to cook food also. They should not take the kitchen duty again. Suddenly humanity kaha se agaya inke liye

SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BasKahDia

I am not Rubinav fan, but agree about Guttermouths(Nikki and Rahul) taunting them for making Pratha and not seen on show. Dono bahut payar se dil lagakar khana banate hain. Not sure, why do I want Abhinav to stay..😊

Nice topic, an eye opener.

May be bcoz you want to enjoy them fight & want to see how it ends up 😆

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Aarzoo47

Is this post sarcastic ??? 🤣

Hanso bas 🤣

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Rahul only knows to taunt and unnecessarily roast people , Herogiri Karne Ki koshish karta hai pure din 🤢

Nikki , deku nahi rahe ho bolke apni insecurity dikhati hai 😆, 

Khana banao toh nalle, na banao toh shaitaan 

I remember shilpa was worshipped for making rotis in her season , inko mock karte hai 🤔