Epi 124: Chehre Pe Chehra !

Posted: 3 years ago

Wow! Voot uploaded the episode and the precap so early in the morning. Thanks, Voot, please continue to do this more often. 

Before the starting of the whole update, I would say this episode has shown us that desire has been extinguished and right now what he has is revenge. 

Vansh Rai Singhania already said at the time of the wedding - the marriage will see everything - love, hatred, revenge etc., and the emotions will be beyond the limit. 

Coming to the episode, today every shot, sequence and scene has cornered Ridhima. Vihaan, as Vansh used the lines which I would say watch and enjoy, are making Ridhima restless. 

The way Vihaan was asking did she ever gave a cute betrayal to Vansh followed by saying she is a woman who is different inside and out.

The moment Ridhima questions his humanity of not agreeing to the deal due to 48 lakhs, Ridhima gives him Vansh watch. In return, he questions her humanity of asking a stranger to be her husband. Vihaan nailed it today. With this episode we can see in future he would hurt her with his sweet words. He would remind her about her betrayal for sure. 

The cheery on the cake is - Kabir entered into the house, Vihaan disguised as an old man. He even made Ridhima and Kabir touch his feet (Common boy! I'm loving it) Who said only Kabir can be the master of the disguise. Vansh is the grandmaster of the disguise. 

I liked the way he questions Ridhima, what's wrong in touching my foot - I'm going to be your husband. He is a man who never allows his wife to bow before someone apart from him. Maybe this is an act of sweet revenge he is taking on her as she begged Kabir. That's not what he expected her to be (If he is watching her actions in VR Mansion) 

The moment when Ridhima is going to fall, he catches her while she gets reminded of all the moments where Vansh holds her. However, guys the moment Ridhima left the room, the expression he gave is the other name of Vansh anger on her. He underestimated her before but now he is aware of each and every nerve of her. He is controlling his anger and posture so that he won't hurt her right now. He has started cornering Ridhima. 

When Ridhima took Kabir name, the way his expression changed says a lot more than these words. The way Ridhima want to put him in his limits just brought a smile on his face. VR cannot be put in limits- he sets the limit for others. 

So Ridhima has sold all her jewellery and in return got 48 lakhs. Vihaan conditions and terms are great. Vansh knows Ridhima is an expert to say no - so as per contract she can't say no more than three times and that too continuously, she needs to be the first one to say sorry no matter who fights, she should cook for him when he is hurt or fight she should be the first one to say sorry. 

The moment when Ridhima said he is taking advantage of her helplessness, he says don't act like one. Like - you are not abalanari types. You have never been to. So don't. Now we need to see from where Ridhima will try to get so many money for everything. It is Vansh painful torture for her. 

Precap why do I feel it would be Angre who comes with a gun but not Kabir. Because if it is Kabir, in the promo he won't look so shocked. So something is happening. 

P:S - I don't know am I right or am I right but I feel Vansh is leaving Ridhima on the benefit of the doubt. Don't know whether he knows about Anupriya. He might also feel Ridhima could have said Kabir about Anupriya lost son and brought him in VR Mansion. Now he wants to know why if she hates Kabir so much, what about the destruction she caused. He has more interest to know about her betrayal than Kabir. The way she still protecting his name MS and being acting perfect wife gives him remind of her betrayal. So he is going to keep her on the edge always. 

In the interview, both Rrahul and Vishal said the story for next 2-3 months has been already set and we would see a lot of changes in the character dimensions. Now, we need to see what changes they are saying. 

I hope in the process he learns how much she cares for his family. I don't want the same season 1 to be repeated. As said yesterday, end game might be different but Arohi has stabbed Deep and then learned his innocence. I don't want Vansh to do the same mistake. Better he learns what happened with Ridhima and understands she is part of this huge game by mistake not by choice. 

P:S:S - I'm looking forward to seeing Ridhima cooking for Vihaan the dishes he asked, saying sorry, etc., cute moments with a hint of sarcastic followed by sweet hurt words are coming sure. Hope he safeguards her from Kabir too.

Edited by Abhyudaya - 3 years ago

Nice analysis, noticed the same things.👍🏼

This confirms Vihaan is Vansh only, we knew this but his lines confirmed it today. Some amazing lines cornering Riddhima and the one that you're cornering the whole family.

Also, ambidextrous quality visible once again, caught both Riddhima and the bottle 😆

Another imp thing he said indicating Kabir in VR mansion

"Dushman ghar ke andar tak aa gaya iss baar isliye line cross karni padi"

Kabir's name did change his expressions alot. Amazing disguise by him😲

I hope he doscovers the truth in the process and how Riddhima was protecting the family all this while he was gone.

Abby thank you for early  updates.

I will start watching  show from today.

He is going to torture her reminding all of their moments.

He will learn  she only loves him not kabir. He can punish her for not trusting him.

But ridz is impulsive.  She will do something drastic  when she learns vansh to played with her like kabir.

That will break her completely.

Originally posted by -Ayushi-

Nice analysis, noticed the same things.👍🏼

This confirms Vihaan is Vansh only, we knew this but his lines confirmed it today. Some amazing lines cornering Riddhima and the one that you're cornering the whole family.

Also, ambidextrous quality visible once again, caught both Riddhima and the bottle 😆

Another imp thing he said indicating Kabir in VR mansion

"Dushman ghar ke andar tak aa gaya iss baar isliye line cross karni padi"

Kabir's name did change his expressions alot. Amazing disguise by him😲

I hope he doscovers the truth in the process and how Riddhima was protecting the family all this while he was gone.

Yes. 

I feel you. 

Well, he might have said this line by adding Ridhima in sense too. Because if he is watching what happens in VR Mansion - then applies to Kabir. If not he is seeing Ridhima also as an enemy. However as said in an update, he is giving her a benefit of doubt to check where her loyalty lies and all. As you said we all are hoping the same that he learns that Ridhima is misguided but not a bad person. 

Originally posted by whitewitch

Abby thank you for early  updates.

I will start watching  show from today.

He is going to torture her reminding all of their moments.

He will learn  she only loves him not kabir. He can punish her for not trusting him.

But ridz is impulsive.  She will do something drastic  when she learns vansh to played with her like kabir.

That will break her completely.

:) 
Yes, you need because he started his game against her. He knows he can handle Kabir easily so didn't disturb him much

But he wants to know what Ridhima is up to. I think he is playing whole this game for 2 reason 

1 - to test Ridhima loyalty as his heart is saying trust her - so he is listening to his heart 

2 - to take revenge on Ridhima same way the way he gained her trust so he is going to do the same way and then hurt her brutally 

However, I don't think this will break her dear because then he has a reason to say that he doesn't trust her enough so he disguised himself as Vihaan and which is right also. What might break is her - once kabir and anupriya all done, he might lure her in love and then leave her or some sort of things. Though I'm thinking out loud, I only wish he learn about her in this process if not makers are repeating same season 1. It would be looking at a parallel world thing. 

Originally posted by Abhyudaya

Yes. 

I feel you. 

Well, he might have said this line by adding Ridhima in sense too. Because if he is watching what happens in VR Mansion - then applies to Kabir. If not he is seeing Ridhima also as an enemy. However as said in an update, he is giving her a benefit of doubt to check where her loyalty lies and all. As you said we all are hoping the same that he learns that Ridhima is misguided but not a bad person. 

Hope he realize that before it is too late

Awesome analysis 😊

I agree I wish makers would make vansh himself find out how riddhu fell in all these traps and see the reality in riddhu but I doubt cvs 😭

Till siya wakes up i feel vansh will not get to know riddhu's reality. Even if his heart screams the truth his mind will not accept it. However the watch is back with his owner, the watch holds a huge meaning between the two. Why do I feel aryan's predictions about vansh delay in saving riddhu will be the end consequences of this track. By the time he realises the truth he will be in the edge of loosing her. 

Anyhow the track has sooo much of potential, I hope makers handle it well.

accurate analysis..i just love ur description of each and every episode

vansh is on revenge mode thats why sia is kept in coma by the makers indicating his hatred towards riddhima till she wakes up..he will not pay heed to what she is gonna say but will know the truth from sia only..that track will also be a long one like aarohis..by that time he will lose riddhima i am sure..

Originally posted by rianshxoxo12

accurate analysis..i just love ur description of each and every episode

vansh is on revenge mode thats why sia is kept in coma by the makers indicating his hatred towards riddhima till she wakes up..he will not pay heed to what she is gonna say but will know the truth from sia only..that track will also be a long one like aarohis..by that time he will lose riddhima i am sure..

I want vansh to loss riddima for a while.

Ridz was played every one.

Kabir ap

Ishani's punching bag

Aryan lust her.

Even vansh's love is conditioned.

He love her but he need confirmations and trust from  her.

Can someone  love her just being Riddima.

Like dadi

Always  stand with her no matter  what.

And vansh need to yearn her love and trust.

It's  my pov. Feel free to agree or disagree

Originally posted by Roudy1

Awesome analysis 😊

I agree I wish makers would make vansh himself find out how riddhu fell in all these traps and see the reality in riddhu but I doubt cvs 😭

Till siya wakes up i feel vansh will not get to know riddhu's reality. Even if his heart screams the truth his mind will not accept it. However the watch is back with his owner, the watch holds a huge meaning between the two. Why do I feel aryan's predictions about vansh delay in saving riddhu will be the end consequences of this track. By the time he realises the truth he will be in the edge of loosing her. 

Anyhow the track has sooo much of potential, I hope makers handle it well.

Thank you, dear :) 

Yes, this track has the potential to change all the dynamics in the show. Until now the show has established their characters and now they are showing the graph of those characters. Therefore the makers should wisely use it. 

I think Vihaan will delay which might have to lead her to drink poison. Until Sia wakes up and tells the whole truth or he totally learns the truth himself, whatever Ridhima do for the family, he tries to connect with the betrayal. Like, something big is going to happen.