Molkki

Purvi & Virender {PurVir} AT #1 Kya Pyaar Ki Dehleez Kar Payega Paar - Page 2

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Tday am surprised with Virendra rushed to rescue Purvi after the fall...their 2nd close scene

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: Ziva01

Tday am surprised with Virendra rushed to rescue Purvi after the fall...their 2nd close scene

I was surprised too, i thought he would ignore but he surprised us lol.

I mean its human reaction to go and help someone who has fallen, and he did that and also thats his wife now

Lennie thumbnail

I felt for Purvi, because everything is new and scary but she is trying. The shock of the kids is something else... and the fact Virendra was also married before, I am surprised that never crossed her mind before but then again, Virendra to her is a mystery 

You got to admire Purvi, as she is making an attempt at this marriage even in its first day, go and be near her husband to sit with him, but he grabbed his mother when he saw her coming lol. 

Waiting for Virendra at night time, and then the kids who are a rascals lol.

Normally a girl who has wedded a stranger in such circumstances, and that too an older man would not bother at all and be lost in herself at first but not Purvi...   

Purvi does have a outlook to how marriage relationship should be like etc, and Virendra isnt giving her anything. But i think it was good for her to learn alittle more about him today and will do each day, as we got to learn that Praskashi Devi is his stepmother not his real mother (i hope she isnt grey, cos i like her like this and Purvi deserves a motherly support in the house) 

There is alot more she has to learn about her hubby and his ways, and the house and kids, family. 

Edited by Lennie - 3 years ago
Ziva01 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Lennie

I was surprised too, i thought he would ignore but he surprised us lol.

I mean its human reaction to go and help someone who has fallen, and he did that and also thats his wife now

Same here ...finally he looks at her  even if Purvi was hesistantly stealing glares ...

It ll take time for him to accept Purvi...i guess he feels guilty for Sakshi death❓

Lennie thumbnail

Same here ...finally he looks at her  even if Purvi was hesistantly stealing glares ...

It ll take time for him to accept Purvi...i guess he feels guilty for Sakshi death❓

Please continue stealing glances 😉  as long as the shows keeps giving us moments like this.

It will take him a long time to open up, cos the man has shut everyone out even his own kids. 

I also think he maybe is the cause of Sakshi's death as he keeps having the hallucinations like he was there too, so thats been haunting him constantly 

Ziva01 thumbnail

Please continue stealing glances 😉  as long as the shows keeps giving us moments like this.

It will take him a long time to open up, cos the man has shut everyone out even his own kids. 

I also think he maybe is the cause of Sakshi's death as he keeps having the hallucinations like he was there too, so thats been haunting him constantly 

Yeah so far they give us scenes like that am all ok ..but am also waiting for them to have a small conversation at least...even formally they should talk na🤔

From his FBs it seems he was present at the moment of the accident 

Their journey ll be long...first mile ll the kids ....Purvi ll have to win their first then Virendra ll notice her unless CVs hv planned somethg else🤔🤔

Lennie thumbnail

Yeah so far they give us scenes like that am all ok ..but am also waiting for them to have a small conversation at least...even formally they should talk na🤔

From his FBs it seems he was present at the moment of the accident 

Their journey ll be long...first mile ll the kids ....Purvi ll have to win their first then Virendra ll notice her unless CVs hv planned somethg else🤔🤔

The journey has to be long, also because they have already gotten married in the show in the second week of the show beginning so i do expect some long wait... as long as we get a good build up, along the way and the romantic typical moments between them... keeping intact both characters and their personalities too

Ziva01 thumbnail

The journey has to be long, also because they have already gotten married in the show in the second week of the show beginning so i do expect some long wait... as long as we get a good build up, along the way and the romantic typical moments between them... keeping intact both characters and their personalities too

Yeah till the built up is nice and handle properly as they are doing till now we ll hv some lovely PurVir scenes

As u said their journey ll be long so am hoping we get a mixture of sweet and angst scenes between them

Trow it ll be the hardest blow for Purvi....she ll get to know abt Virendra ll never accept her as a wife🤢

Lennie thumbnail

Yeah till the built up is nice and handle properly as they are doing till now we ll hv some lovely PurVir scenes

As u said their journey ll be long so am hoping we get a mixture of sweet and angst scenes between them

Trow it ll be the hardest blow for Purvi....she ll get to know abt Virendra ll never accept her as a wife🤢

Another heartbreaking blow, cos her marriage isnt a marriage and also no love, and now she has confirmation that there will be no love at all. 

Purvi also needs to find out why Virendra got married too, there was a reason, same as she had a reason too, but she has also been open and ready to accept a marriage, and maintain it as best as he could before she realised who she was marrying and she is also doing that now... but the surprises keep coming

I wrote in the last page before, that Purvi has alot to learn about Virendra, family and so on... 

Edited by Lennie - 3 years ago
Ziva01 thumbnail

Another heartbreaking blow, cos her marriage isnt a marriage and also no love, and now she has confirmation that there will be no love at all. 

Purvi also needs to find out why Virendra got married too, there was a reason, same as she had a reason too, but she has also been open and ready to accept a marriage, and maintain it as best as he could before she realised who she was marrying and she is also doing that now... but the surprises keep coming

I wrote in the last page before, that Purvi has alot to learn about Virendra, family and so on... 

Yeah they need to talk and learn to understd each other first i know it's too early as husband and wife....but at least on human level...whether Virendra accept it or not Purvi is his wife now ....at least She deserve to know if he agrees for this marriage...

Am wondering when Purvi ll get her book from Virendra....may ne after sometimes after thgs begin to fall in place between them ....

Virendra must also know that Purvi wanted to be a teacher