Story 9 Months Ki

Freed VS Forced | Completing unfulfilled desires?

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

LOL veer is struggling just financially? what about personally? lol😆i cant blame him bc alia is diplomatic due to her business success and he wanted emotional support which it seems she failed to deliver it to him...possible ramifications of this perhaps? despite alia trying to motivate veer, he still feels unsatisfied by her response...while alia's method to calm him down was good, there is still mention of business factor...looks like einstein will connect alia and sarander ...damn, the use of personal connections for profit in business lol nepotism was big in BW and it is also big thing in other professional arenas...veer failed attempt of manipulating alia for his business, thank goodness alia said it to him that she cannot rely on her dad for favors...looks like veer's last business deal was a failure...alia failing to decipher veer's words despite her attempts to help him --- more damage for upcoming failed marriage of alia and a major blow on her...

HAHAHA, sarander enjoying his first day of freedom ...nice to see him respect his mother and think of taking her blessings for the change he wants to bring in his life...oh goodness, i really dont like mothers being blamed for the misdeeds of their children by the fathers, like isnt sarander his child too? the implicit bias of mother is responsible for the nurture of the kid hence sarander prefers to stay away from his father for such mentality...so the son is considered responsilbe for the defamation of the father?wow, such a orthodox person sarander's father is by choosing "gadhi" over sarander...so sarander is an atheist, id suppose? (kinda actually like this since im not heavily religious person too😆just the faith in heart is my mantra😉)

lol alia's maid is funny😆lol complaining about extra household kitchen chores/cleanup😆alia doing meditation simultaneously 😆lol silence & zoning out is apt here 😆damn, alia's nice to think for the future of her maid's children by lending her laptop...i like this too...damn, sudden call from the same mother, nandini sharma who left her at a young age ...what was the actual reason that nandini left alia for though? hopefully a backstory on this!

lol, the typical mother reaction to not speak negative against sarander's father, well cannot blame sarander for speaking the truth since the fahter's nature is regressive and diplomatic (unlike alia), lol mother taking sarander to her god lol😆lol god gives writers knowledge😆(sorry if this is offensive but since its more relatable to my side and im not much into religious places lol😆)...lol, sarander's reaction to watching the worship process reminds me of aamir khan's PK movie scene for some reason and the 3 idiots scene (even though i thought these movies were contained somewhat problematic scenes- not atypical of bollywood lol)...lmao, donatinf to beggar #6 who is fake astrologer🤣what a riwaaz is this lol just for her kid....i cannot blame her as i have seen this in real life wherein ppl call pandits from tv ads vagera only to be fooled later just for hoping for a better future for their family and kids ahahaha😆donating to beggars is good but w/ a good intent, not to some fraudsters who consider themselves as faker astrolgers decked up as beggars lol...sarander's mother is really naive in this matter lol even if its her motherly instincts...sarander is still wishing for his own identity so i feel for him despite his mother tryign to coax him to return to the same old regressive lifestyle as opposed to allow him to struggle on his own feet lol

cut to alia, dang she doesnt believe in the appreciation for the success of her company and i like this bc i also dont believe in awards/trophies as appreciation for my hardwork also...i like this!...her expression while looking at the mobiles for young babies, the desire to become mom is quite evident from her face, hence she's got sensitivity factor

lol sarander w/ his mom at theater,😆lol free pass w/o checking just bc of his father's influence...wow...🤪hahahahaha, looked like AB movie & the mother eating popcorn bindaas lol...so the mother goes to theater under the pretext of mandir, so she also switches from being free vs being chained under her husband's reign at home...lol, now i wonder if other family members do similar things too? lol even male gods want freedom from their jobs like apsaras in the abode of indra🤣i love this line as indra considered a god with human actions lol....but at least she feels relaxed even if its 3 hours in a movie theater to escape the boredom in their lives...nice that the mother doesnt want her son to suffer from the same fate that she did ...i wish the father had the same thought or at least a benefit of doubt to allow sarander to explore his fate....lol sarander now wondering how he's gonna adjust in mumbai w/o his mother😆like his mother encouraging sarander to pursue his dreams on his own feet...👍🏼i also likr raju and sarander's friends being supportive of sarander in his dreams...theres, after all, no exact age to pursue dreams in life !...

cut to alia, lol her friend suggesting her to think about not closing the baby window...lol veer in dubai or veer with nitya???lol 😆 

sarander getting ready to embark on his new journey😃whereas alia's friend advising her on the soul of baby choosing his/her parents ! lol sarander running towards the train was filmy like DDLJ except it was a random woman's hand which he grabbed onto w/o showing her face...😂 

precaps: looks like the first attempt of sarander & alia meet ...looks interesting 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

audrey_channing thumbnail

GREAT REVEIW......I think alia has an avoider personality.

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: audrey_channing

GREAT REVEIW......I think alia has an avoider personality.

Hi dear. I think she contains the diplomatic nature & the desire to become a mother which makes her smile genuinely just like in today's episode. Not the quintessential strong-headed FL but someone who's sensitive side sometimes gets intertwined with her diplomatic nature. 

Her husband doesn't love her because she thinks more practically and less emotionally. The ramifications of her parents' ignorance are still felt even when she's 30 years old, successful in her career, and whatnot. 

Her husband feels that Alia doesn't give him the emotional support that he wants. Veer just failed at emotionally trying to get Alia via using network connection for his failing business or to crack some deal. I felt while Alia did was right but, as seen, it will have a huge impact thereby failed marriage stage is set up.

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago
vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nice review. 👍🏼 Thank you.

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Nice take on the episode by you, @Meena_J! ⭐️