Shaadi Mubarak

Tarun to beat up KT for his act.

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Shaadi Mubarak Spoiler Alert: Tarun to BEAT Keertan for his act

Shaadi Mubarak will see a huge highpoint of Tarun objecting to KT’s decision of marrying Preeti.

Shaadi Mubarak the Star Plus show produced by Shashi Sumeet Productions is seeing the intense drama of Nandini (Barkha Sengupta) trying to persuade KT (Manav Gohil) to marry her again.

Nandini will plead and ask him to get back to them, to her and to her son.

We wrote earlier about Nandini forcing KT to remarry her. However, KT will place the sindoor on Preeti’s (Rati Pandey) forehead and not on Nandini.

Well, there will be the next level of drama with Preeti being shocked by KT’s reactions.

Rati (Akansha Sareen) and Tarun (Gaurav Sharma) will also come to the venue and will object to Preeti getting married again.

As per a reliable source, “Tarun and KT will have a huge fight, and Tarun will beat up KT for the decision he took to fill Preeti’s forehead with sindoor.”

What will happen now?

We buzzed actors of Shaadi Mubarak but did not get through.

Edited by YoungHeart - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Abhi toh maa ki life se door rehne ka decide kia tha na🤔. Shit, I dont wanna see and hear rati's cheap sati savitri act. Isse toh better, preeti hi kt ko nirma se dho de😆. Shaadi hogi bhi ya nhi- now hangs in the balance but drama tagda hoga. Vese, who invited those morons?!😳 preeti did restrict media na! Perhaps, someone in the guest put KT preeti sindoor act on live insta🤣, and rati ki amazing "saas ki saans nikalna" nose detected it😆. Chanda should just fire rati, job par toh hoti hi nhi hai kabhi.

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: nish_vir

Abhi toh maa ki life se door rehne ka decide kia tha na🤔. Shit, I dont wanna see and hear rati's cheap sati savitri act. Isse toh better, preeti hi kt ko nirma se dho de😆. Shaadi hogi bhi ya nhi- now hangs in the balance but drama tagda hoga. Vese, who invited those morons?!😳 preeti did restrict media na! Perhaps, someone in the guest put KT preeti sindoor act on live insta🤣, and rati ki amazing "saas ki saans nikalna" nose detected it😆. Chanda should just fire rati, job par toh hoti hi nhi hai kabhi.

Haina? Ab Aur drama hoga 🤦🏻‍♀️. But I feel Tarun’s justified to be pissed off at what KT did. Let’s see what his reasonings are... I hope it’s “how dare you put sindoor in her maang without her consent”, and not “how dare you try to take my Papa’s position” 😆 (you know what I mean). But hope Preeti stops Tarun and deals with this herself. Hope she’s the one to blast KT. 

Rati toh apna natak shuru kardegi no doubt 😡... But I feel they needed to see this happening, wanna see their face. Juhi should have been there too I feel. Oh well. 
Rati will be so envious and jealous as Preeti will be married into rich family. Can’t wait to see her face. Bechari ka sapna toot gaya, this might be the only silver lining 🤣 🤣