Fans of anushka shetty slames bhumi pednekar. - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Anjalika01

Bhumi will never in a million years match Anushka 🤷🏽‍♀️😂

True

Bhumi is pathetic. Her acting skill and body language is bad.

Bhumi is indeed a better actress than Anushka but Anushka has the charm, beauty and screen presence where Bhumi doesn't even come close. 

Bhumi should just have focused on doing real, rustic stories from the rural hinterland like Dum laga ke haisha, Sonchiriya, etc. She's wasting her potential doing films like this which is not her cup of tea. 

If she doesn't realize this quickly, she'll fast disappear.

Originally posted by colossial2015

True

Bhumi is pathetic. Her acting skill and body language is bad.

So far I found her to be similar in every role, with a few minor changes only...

A decent but pretty overrated actress imo

Both of them are limited actresses and are good at specific genre of films. Anushka in the historical/mythology genre and Bhumi in the small town girl genre.

Originally posted by Aanandaa

Hain? 😆You already did exactly that by bringing in the regions. You didn’t just comapre Bhumi and Anushka there. Who are we kidding here? 

I didn't bring up North. I only said South actors tend to overdo expressions most probably because they are directed that way. Like I said my observation. Where did I say North actors are better? 

Originally posted by ninny

I didn't bring up North. I only said South actors tend to overdo expressions most probably because they are directed that way. Like I said my observation. Where did I say North actors are better? 

You clearly did. Now if you want to back off from it then you can move on.But your initial post clearly brings in a comparison between the actors from south Vs North.You did not just compare the actresses but you brought in the South Vs North unless you think Bhumi belonged to Mars.😆

Your original post: 

“I don't know I personally think Bhumi is a better actress than Anushka shetty. South actors tend to overdo the expressions maybe it's because that's how they are directed but I prefer subtleness. “

Edited by Aanandaa - 3 years ago

Nice , who is Bhumi lol , aur Bajao dis bhumi for her shit acting whatever it is lol 

Geez Louise 

look anushka isn’t an exceptional actor but I’d take her over bhumi anyday

There is an immense amount of pretence in most of bhumis work....almost as if she’s screaming out “see see I’m playing such a bold progressive character” rather than just being the character .....barring dum laga ke which imo is her best work...she comes across as a snob even on screen while playing characters 

Anushka while average has undeniable screen presence and is best suited for those “fierce female warrior/ queen” type roles ....

Originally posted by Aanandaa

Wow! I can show at least a dozen of the so called North actors who are kings and queens of overdoing the expressions.

And another dozen of the SOUTH actors whose performances set a bar of subtleness. 

It depends on the genre, not on the region the actor comes from.🤔

Agree! The hype of BW stars who are not even the mainstream top actors in comparison is a joke