Kumkum Bhagya

Rhea is a brat.

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

I just saw the promo and I am damn frustrated. I want to vent out and I've abused a lot in my mind.

Rhea is a plain SPOILT BRAT which no amount of motherly love or fatherly care can change. SHE WILL BE THE WAY SHE IS FOREVER.

She goes to jail for crimes she committed against her sister [many crimes against her before knowing her to be her sister + 1 even after knowing she's her blood relation, her sister] 

Yet, she has the audacity to throw her sister and mother [crime of riding the car over her wherein the then aunty took the complaint back] out of the house. [As usual the father is not around and absolutely good for nothing. Never have I seen him taking a stand for his wife even after knowing what a devil his sister is]

Pragya, who saved her back then - when she didn't know about Rhea being her child. What on earth makes her feel that now her own mother will do this.

But yeah that's Rhea's brain. The monologue in the jail where she tells herself that "Ranbir broke up with her?!?" When were they even dating to begin with? 

This speaks a lot about her thoughts and IQ = MINUS!!!!

I wonder what and how should've Prachi reacted? She has gone to jail numerous times for no good reason?  Getting a taste of what you give others isn't digested well by this good for nothing girl.

Prachi has neither got her fathers love nor has she lived a lavish life. Whereas Rhea got EVERYTHING she wanted - money, friends, elders, mother figure, evil mother figues. How can someone even justify her behaviour? She is what is she because of her choices.

Her character has been shaped as a psycho with only self-pity.

It's so annoying that Rhea just keeps crying over lost mother's love.

Like Prachi said - Ghamandi, Matlabi aur Baddimaag ladki jo kabhi life me nahi sudhregi.

I am dealing this show only for Pranbir. I'll go absolutely nuts if the writers create issue between them. They better focus on Mom-Dad-Rhea and leave Prachi [like they did for Diwali] with Ranbir [MY BOY YOU SO FINE!]

I don't even want to get started on Aliyah, Mehra or Kohli family. They deserve my silence.

Adios!

Edited by riiddzzyy - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lostandsherlock thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Same πŸ˜ƒ. I am only tolerating this nonsense for Pranbir πŸ˜ƒThe scenes with Rhea, Aliya and Pallavi are absolutely πŸ€’ Have you noticed that after the entry of this new Rhea πŸ€’ all characters have started singing praises of her?? I find this very πŸ€’

livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Today even Prachi irritated me a lot with her behen love. So much for vying the criminal's attention. She better do something better in her life i.e tur her full attention towards Ranbir who genuinely loves her. πŸ˜†

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: lostandsherlock

Same πŸ˜ƒ. I am only tolerating this nonsense for Pranbir πŸ˜ƒThe scenes with Rhea, Aliya and Pallavi are absolutely πŸ€’ Have you noticed that after the entry of this new Rhea πŸ€’ all characters have started singing praises of her?? I find this very πŸ€’

The whole show has been revolving around Rhea since the new ones entry which is damn annoying!

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: livelytanu

Today even Prachi irritated me a lot with her behen love. So much for vying the criminal's attention. She better do something better in her life i.e tur her full attention towards Ranbir who genuinely loves her. πŸ˜†

Tanu!!

Her initial reaction is OK since she was being reunited with her sister. But, after being thrown out if she goes on to be Rhea's doormat like her mother, doesn't share stuff with Ranbir then I'll go mad at her.

She took so long to realize her love for Ranbir who has confessed don't know how many times and she hasn't even confessed back yet and for this Rhea who tried to murder her and frame her many times, the long lost love is back and how. But it shouldn't triumph what she had to endure before this.

PranBir have been superlative characters in this snooze fest, just when Prachi was getting hold or her self confidence and self respect to question her mother why is she behaving so weird. The dialogue "criminal is a criminal" was amazing but this one truth will make Prachi phuski again.

I want to see Prachi fight for HERSELF AND her LOVE for Ranbir in the upcoming episodes. That's the real fun!

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: riiddzzyy

Tanu!!

Her initial reaction is OK since she was being reunited with her sister. But, after being thrown out if she goes on to be Rhea's doormat like her mother, doesn't share stuff with Ranbir then I'll go mad at her.

She took so long to realize her love for Ranbir who has confessed don't know how many times and she hasn't even confessed back yet and for this Rhea who tried to murder her and frame her many times, the long lost love is back and how. But it shouldn't triumph what she had to endure before this.

PranBir have been superlative characters in this snooze fest, just when Prachi was getting hold or her self confidence and self respect to question her mother why is she behaving so weird. The dialogue "criminal is a criminal" was amazing but this one truth will make Prachi phuski again.

I want to see Prachi fight for HERSELF AND her LOVE for Ranbir in the upcoming episodes. That's the real fun!

She was still hesitant  to take back the case so I still have hopes in her. I think she is more worried about her mother.