7 Years of Sadda Haq ❤❤❤

Posted: 3 years ago

Today on 25th November 2020 it's completion of 7 Years of Sadda Haq ❤❤❤

And we are still here discussing n cherishing our old darling show 😍😍😍

And here's a special VM from my side for this day 😎

https://twitter.com/CrazyLtlBitch/status/1331454697002074112?s=19

This show gave me so many Friends n I Love you All 🤗

Still I can remember my first reaction after the grand entry of The RANDHIR SINGH SHEKHAWAT....... Oh god! It took around 20 episode to figure out that I saw him in parvarish. And I watched those 20 episode just to figure out why his face looking so familiar to me but not his voice. 

It was enough for me to fall for this guy. To be honest I never ever liked Sanyukta. After a while I started hating her. I found Vidushi n Sanaya way more interesting characters than FL☆. Still believe RSS deserves better than her. He deserves a better life with healthy relationships.

For me SHQ was, is n will be only and only about Randhir, about Param's incredible acting skill.

☆Not really intended to hurt Sanyukta fans. It's my point of view. After all it's my life my c......... ? Nah I'm not Sanyukta Agarwal... 

Haha I can feel you 😆

Actually Randhir was a flawed character.. He had anger issues, insecurities, he was vulnerable n yet his confidence level was something else.. He was arrogant yet kind.. Indifferent yet Caring.. He was smart n yet he would do silly things.. Sometimes he was the Big Boss of the group n sometimes he was the Baby 😆 His character arc rises n falls n that's what made him interesting coz he was unpredictable.. He was REAL 

Sanyukta's character arc on the other hand was straight.. In order to show her struggle she was turned into a Mary Sue 😔 Everything revolved around her.. She would always save the day n get the credit even if it's a group effort..  Others hide their problems n pains coz apparently Sanyukta's pains were more important.. She was always praised by every other characters.. Her dreams were so important that others had to adjust n even forgot their own dreams n did things to fulfill her dreams which is completely unreal 😔 And all these reasons made her less likeable.. 

And I'm still ranting after 7 Years 😳

Originally posted by CrazyLtlBitch

Haha I can feel you 😆

Actually Randhir was a flawed character.. He had anger issues, insecurities, he was vulnerable n yet his confidence level was something else.. He was arrogant yet kind.. Indifferent yet Caring.. He was smart n yet he would do silly things.. Sometimes he was the Big Boss of the group n sometimes he was the Baby 😆 His character arc rises n falls n that's what made him interesting coz he was unpredictable.. He was REAL 

Sanyukta's character arc on the other hand was straight.. In order to show her struggle she was turned into a Mary Sue 😔 Everything revolved around her.. She would always save the day n get the credit even if it's a group effort..  Others hide their problems n pains coz apparently Sanyukta's pains were more important.. She was always praised by every other characters.. Her dreams were so important that others had to adjust n even forgot their own dreams n did things to fulfill her dreams which is completely unreal 😔 And all these reasons made her less likeable.. 

And I'm still ranting after 7 Years 😳

Mary Sue?

Are you out of your mind?

In entire 6 and half years of time what she only built by herself? A cycle water heater.🤡 That's it. Like she will paddle if I have to use wash room at 2AM. 🤣

Unlike RD none of them ever did anything alone. 

I know script writers DD-SS were eienstine leveler genius though. I really want bow down to their feet. 

Remember that Air filter tusk-

imagine in real life koi factory owner engineer ko bulaye ki vai smoke ki problem ko fix kar do, aur wo engineer machine he bandh kar de, koi machine he nahi chalega to smoke he nahi banega, to factory owner cycle agarbatti se engineer ki arti utaregi kya?

O vai! Maro mujhe......maro....majak laga rakkha hay kya?

• With the help of 5 she was unable to build DT engine. RSS did it alone.
  • Factory track - seat belt. RD's bug didn't worked. So they both failed.
  • After 4 years of engineering she can't answer a few questions in DT finale. They were 5th out of 5 team till RSS join them. Forget that, Sanyukta not even fluent in English. And she was leading the team in an international competition. Face plum. [Boys played well joke]
  • And that asteroid mess.... oh god! She took everyone's help including Randhir and still unable to figure out SANDHIR ☆send only 25% chemical analysis to Nirman. RD alone saved Jaipur. 

That's the second reason that I don't want season 3. Please stop doing mother-sister of science. 

End of the Day- SANYUKTA AGARWAL worst vamp of ITV with unbearable eye soring  attire.

☆SANAYA+RANDHIR = SANDHIR 

Edited by MouTuli24 - 3 years ago

Sanyukta Agarwal resembles of proverb - agar nasib maherbaan, to gadhe pahalbaan.

It's been seven years to Sadda Haq, and yet feels like Kal ki baat thi.

Sadda Haq, I will always love you for giving the best friend virtual group, for the forum fun I had with all, those little fights, small drooling sessions, unexpected elements to a limit, and most importantly for presenting a flawed lead couple.  ❤️

Three things from Sadda Haq that I will always love and never forget.

1. Randhir Singh Shekhawat

2. Randhir's Coded love message to Sanyukta

3. Vardhan's Way of Guiding students.

Originally posted by MouTuli24

Mary Sue?

Are you out of your mind?

In entire 6 and half years of time what she only built by herself? A cycle water heater.🤡 That's it. Like she will paddle if I have to use wash room at 2AM. 🤣

Unlike RD none of them ever did anything alone. 

I know script writers DD-SS were eienstine leveler genius though. I really want bow down to their feet. 

Remember that Air filter tusk-

imagine in real life koi factory owner engineer ko bulaye ki vai smoke ki problem ko fix kar do, aur wo engineer machine he bandh kar de, koi machine he nahi chalega to smoke he nahi banega, to factory owner cycle agarbatti se engineer ki arti utaregi kya?

O vai! Maro mujhe......maro....majak laga rakkha hay kya?

• With the help of 5 she was unable to build DT engine. RSS did it alone.
  • Factory track - seat belt. RD's bug didn't worked. So they both failed.
  • After 4 years of engineering she can't answer a few questions in DT finale. They were 5th out of 5 team till RSS join them. Forget that, Sanyukta not even fluent in English. And she was leading the team in an international competition. Face plum. [Boys played well joke]
  • And that asteroid mess.... oh god! She took everyone's help including Randhir and still unable to figure out SANDHIR send only 25% chemical analysis to Nirman. RD alone saved Jaipur. 

That's the second reason that I don't want season 3. Please stop doing mother-sister of science. 

End of the Day- SANYUKTA AGARWAL worst vamp of ITV with unbearable eye soring  attire.

OMG 😱

Where were you in 2014 - 2016❓❓❓❓❓

Sanyuktaians ke saath toh tumhaare bhi 36 ka aakhda lag jata like hum RDians ke saath hota tha 🤣

Originally posted by CrazyLtlBitch

OMG 😱

Where were you in 2014 - 2016❓❓❓❓❓

Sanyuktaians ke saath toh tumhaare bhi 36 ka aakhda lag jata like hum RDians ke saath hota tha 🤣

Mujhe feminism se chir hay. Specifically those feminists who point out chauvinist men and call them misogynist and what not... in the mean time they're biggest misendary themselves. 

FEMINISM and CHAUVINISM just both side of a bloody coin. Both are supremacist cult. Sanyukta was one them while Randhir never was one. So every single one who choose feminism above equality usse mera 36 ka aakhda hay. 

2014-16? You missed me nah?😆 I was there in FB and had big fight with 'spineless Sanyukta'  s fangirls over that Chimney☆. And I stopped following SHQ in social media. 

☆ according my view a solar heater could be a better for health and air pollution free than a useless chimney. DD-SS were just visionless dumb. 

DD n SS ke dumbness ke biggest example was during DT final competition for driver position when Sanyukta found a short cut in the book to fix the car engine n she fixed one machine part n all the other parts were fixed automatically 

Originally posted by MouTuli24

Mujhe feminism se chir hay. Specifically those feminists who point out chauvinist men and call them misogynist and what not... in the mean time they're biggest misendary themselves. 

FEMINISM and CHAUVINISM just both side of a bloody coin. Both are supremacist cult. Sanyukta was one them while Randhir never was one. So every single one who choose feminism above equality usse mera 36 ka aakhda hay. 

2014-16? You missed me nah?😆 I was there in FB and had big fight with 'spineless Sanyukta'  s fangirls over that Chimney☆. And I stopped following SHQ in social media. 

☆ according my view a solar heater could be a better for health and air pollution free than a useless chimney. DD-SS were just visionless dumb. 

I didn't even knew you then toh miss kaise karti 😳 

But yes fake women empowerment ki fauj were present everywhere FB ho ya IF 😆

Chalo yahan nahi toh na sahi but kahin toh fight ki tumne bhi 🤣

Randhirians vs Sanyuktaians har jagah chalta tha tab 🤣