7 Years of Sadda Haq ❤❤❤ - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

First of all diver banne ke liye mechanic hone ki kya jarurat hay ye phir pipe katne ki kya jarurat hay? It's like Schumacher or Lauda used to jumped out of car and fixed their car during pitstop. Koi remote controlled toy car or ps2 car drive karke 150mph car drive karne ki ability kayse prove kar sakta hay? Btw- RD already proved that he can control 150mph while he was drunk. Though he meet an accident. 

More than that how could you fix a damaged spaceship by pressing a few keys and a couple of mouse click? Hardware aur software ki koi fark hay ki nahi? Otherwise ISRO ki VIKRAM thodi na damaged pada rahta? Wanna ask SS-DD : kaise kar lete ho vai itna🤬? 

Originally posted by CrazyLtlBitch

I didn't even knew you then toh miss kaise karti 😳 

But yes fake women empowerment ki fauj were present everywhere FB ho ya IF 😆

Chalo yahan nahi toh na sahi but kahin toh fight ki tumne bhi 🤣

Randhirians vs Sanyuktaians har jagah chalta tha tab 🤣

Fake woman empowerment nahi hay.... puri woman empowerment ki jo political agenda hay wo hi fake hay. 

They believe drinking, smoking having multiple affairs = WE 

Feminism = discriminating opposite gender. 

Why not empower all those weaker people who are under privileged? Why millionaires woman (read Sanyukta) worried about WE? Why not empower those male domestic helping hands of Agarwal house? They don't deserve a respectful life? 

Wase v har jagah meri fight he hoti hay. I can't sugar coated my words. SHQ not the only case. But now I'm kinda done.

I'm not from Randhir or Sanyukta's side. I'm from Science and Logic's side. Jiski Indian silver screen aur small screen itni li hay ki ........🥱

Sadda Haq was a unique and one of a kind show. 

Soniya you are so good at making vms👏 I am loving them ❤️ sadda haq show was one of my favourite and still is. I still love watching it. 

And the best part is this show gave me so many friends 🤗

Originally posted by CrazyLtlBitch

Haha I can feel you 😆

Actually Randhir was a flawed character.. He had anger issues, insecurities, he was vulnerable n yet his confidence level was something else.. He was arrogant yet kind.. Indifferent yet Caring.. He was smart n yet he would do silly things.. Sometimes he was the Big Boss of the group n sometimes he was the Baby 😆 His character arc rises n falls n that's what made him interesting coz he was unpredictable.. He was REAL 

Sanyukta's character arc on the other hand was straight.. In order to show her struggle she was turned into a Mary Sue 😔 Everything revolved around her.. She would always save the day n get the credit even if it's a group effort..  Others hide their problems n pains coz apparently Sanyukta's pains were more important.. She was always praised by every other characters.. Her dreams were so important that others had to adjust n even forgot their own dreams n did things to fulfill her dreams which is completely unreal 😔 And all these reasons made her less likeable.. 

And I'm still ranting after 7 Years 😳

you describe Randhir so well 

Hota hai soniya 😆 we still feel for the show same way 😆

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.