Kavitha and her breaking news!!

natasa0607 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

After her chicken story now she is suddenly behind revealing hers n Abhinavz 7-8 years friendship stories to all. How can someone fall so low? It was so unnecessary n cheap of her to talk like that to a wife. Have some dignity while playing Kavitha! Abhinav lost cool n did the dustbin stupidity to show anger on Kavitha 🙄 Instead of clapping he should have given a befitting reply to Kavitha. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indraneelbb thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: natasa0607

After her chicken story now she is suddenly behind revealing hers n Abhinavz 7-8 years friendship stories to all. How can someone fall so low? It was so unnecessary n cheap of her to talk like that to a wife. Have some dignity while playing Kavitha! Abhinav lost cool n did the dustbin stupidity to show anger on Kavitha 🙄 Instead of clapping he should have given a befitting reply to Kavitha. 

Chor ki dadhi me tinka..both miya bibi are maukaparast. Kavita exposed him very correctly today..dono miya bibi waqil ki sakal dekhne layak ho gayi hai😆

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kavita shouldn’t have said that but ab Abhinav se Shukla wali vibes arahi hai lolzzz kitni fwb thi

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indraneelbb

Chor ki dadhi me tinka..both miya bibi are maukaparast. Kavita exposed him very correctly today..dono miya bibi waqil ki sakal dekhne layak ho gayi hai😆

Yes because both act like they are holier than anyone in the house. 

Aarzoo47 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Lmfao bada uchal rha tha rahul ki DM wali baat pe 

Kavita ne laal peela kardiya bechare ko🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

#Karma

indraneelbb thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aarzoo47

#Karma

🤣🤣

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aarzoo47

#Karma

Rahul DM's unknown girls . Kavita and Abhinav were friends. If you can't see the difference then no one can make you see it.

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

Abhinav shouldn't have taunted Rahul about the latter's personal life...I feel this is just karma hitting the couple. 😆

Aarzoo47 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: theBoyWonder

Abhinav shouldn't have taunted Rahul about the latter's personal life...I feel this is just karma hitting the couple. 😆

Ikr 🤣 rahul ka toh phir bhi saare boys karte hi hai.

Abhinav ke toh purani kichdi aagayi voh bhi wife ke samne 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👏🤣🤣 his face 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

DMing girls without their permission is stalking and harassing . It’s illegal and he can be jailed for this . Having sex with consent is FINE. If Kavita has exposed Abhinav , she has exposed herself too as she was also involved in this . But mentioning someone’s sex life which is outside matter is low . 

I am sure Rahul had many friends with benefits too if I judge him after his tweets . That’s not wrong but him DMing girls or sending them voice notes without their permission is WRONG and it’s harassment