It’s more logical then show 

You penned it excellently 

Thank you so much Priyu 💖🤗 so glad you liked it 

Kalma18 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Chapter 4 – Dangerous Liaisons

At Kalyani’s Office:

The composite sketch was finally completed and presented to Kalyani. Kalyani for a moment could not believe her eyes. It was none other than Aparna whose sketch was shown to her. She now knew that if Aparna had witnessed the entire ordeal that day, then she could exonerate Moksh by confirming that Ahir was clearly threatening Kalyani’s life and Moksh was only thinking of what to do, when the levers were accidentally pressed.  Now all that was left was to find Aparna. She looked through her phone’s gallery and found a picture of Aparna which she forwarded to her entire team, instructing them to send it to all the police precincts in the town so as to find Aparna ASAP. She was relieved thinking that this phase might not be as difficult as she had imagined and that she would soon be able to reunite Malhar and Moksh. With that hope in mind, she headed home.

At Ahilya Niwas:

Next day, both Kalyani and Malhar would have left for their respective offices. Kalyani would have arranged a tutor for Mukku so that she could train him for the admission interview. Anupriya and Mukku were busy interacting with the trainer while Kalyani and her team were working at full swing to locate Aparna.

On the other hand, Mukku’s blood report and immunization chart was delivered to Ahilya Niwas but was unfortunately received by Avni. Avni being her nosy self, opened the reports and noticed something rather odd. No it was not Mukku’s gender, rather it was his blood group. The report indicated that Mukku’s blood group was B+ve. And what was odd about it was that Avni knew that Sarthak’s blood type was A+ve and Anupriya who had previously donated her blood to Avni had to be O+ve. So it was impossible for Anupriya and Sarthak’s daughter to have B+ve blood type. Something was definitely fishy here and she wanted to get to the bottom of it. She kept the CBC with herself and only presented the immunization chart to Sarthak. Since at the moment, the chart was all that Sarthak needed for the admission, he also ignored the fact that the CBC was missing and decided to pick it up from the doctor’s clinic next time around.

Avni now was sure that something else was at play here. But she also knew that the Rane men were only tolerating her because Ahir had wronged her, they were not ones to blindly believe her anymore. So she slyly slips into Mukku’s room and steals her hairbrush to get an independent DNA testing done. She sent out the sample to get it retested with Sarthak’s sample. She was now eagerly waiting for the reports. This was shaping up to be her perfect way of getting back at others.

Next morning, Sarthak and Anupriya left with Mukku for the interview. Kalyani was excited that her baby was finally going to school and was heading towards some kind of normalcy. She was still unable to find Aparna but she did not lose hope. Meanwhile Mukku aces her interview and gets admitted into the school. She was scheduled to join the coming term. Anupriya shares the good news with Kalyani and all are elated.

On the other hand, Avni receives a call from the lab where the DNA was being matched for a second time. The lab technician informs that the DNA was not a match to Sarthak or Anupriya on a parental level but was a match to Sarthak on a paternal grandparent/grand-uncle level. This leaves Avni shell shocked. Since, Sarthak did not have any kids of his own, paternal grandparent would mean that it was actually Malhar whose DNA was a match to Mukku’s. In summation, Mukku was none other than Malhar’s son Moksh. She was beaming in contempt, this report was the best way to take revenge on Kalyani. In Avni’s POV, for all the things that Kalyani had taken from her, this was the perfect way to settle the score. She did not want to break this news to Malhar and Sarthak casually rather she wanted to make a grand spectacle out of this matter. She decides the perfect occasion to expose this and heads out to prepare for what’s to come next.

What was Avni up to? how was she going to reveal Moksh’s identity? What will Kalyani and Anupriya do when the truth is revealed? Find out more in Chapter 5

That’s it for today guys. Hope you liked chapter 4, we are now at the brink of a revelation and its repercussions. So please stay tuned and as always please share your feedback. Thank you and take care FAM.

Happy weekend 🎈

Edited by Kalma18 - 3 years ago
Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Interesting chapter 

Kalyani saw Aparna

Aww

Mukku/Moksh cleared interview

Report galat haathon lag gaya i. e. Avni

She discovered Mukku is Moksh

Thanks for writing 👍🏼

Priyapriyu thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Ohh my god 

You are so quick in updating I really liking it.

And for this update you have really good sense of writing. It doesn’t look like you  are doing it for 1st time.

I loved it and will wait for next update eagerly 

Happy weekend to you too

Kalma18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

Interesting chapter 

Kalyani saw Aparna

Aww

Mukku/Moksh cleared interview

Report galat haathon lag gaya i. e. Avni

She discovered Mukku is Moksh

Thanks for writing 👍🏼

Aww thank you so much Bhagu for reading my story....it's because of all your support that I m still continuing to post the chapters 🤗❤️💖

Kalma18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyapriyu

Ohh my god 

You are so quick in updating I really liking it.

And for this update you have really good sense of writing. It doesn’t look like you  are doing it for 1st time.

I loved it and will wait for next update eagerly 

Happy weekend to you too

Aww Priyu...thank you so much gal 💖🤗 it really means a lot to get compliments from you...so glad you are interested to read it... it actually is my first time writing a fan fiction of any kind and I m overwhelmed with all your love 💕... I m ever indebted for that 

I will try and post the next update soon too..take care 🤗

Priyapriyu thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalma18

Aww Priyu...thank you so much gal 💖🤗 it really means a lot to get compliments from you...so glad you are interested to read it... it actually is my first time writing a fan fiction of any kind and I m overwhelmed with all your love 💕... I m ever indebted for that 

I will try and post the next update soon too..take care 🤗

welcome girl 

You too take care 🤗🤗🤗🤗

Kalma18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyapriyu

welcome girl 

You too take care 🤗🤗🤗🤗

Thank you 💗

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Omg Avni ko pata chaal abb kya hoga 

U are updating really fast minne 

Good going 

And suspense is building up 

Chandu_500 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

nice chapter.👍🏼

chalo kisiko tho pata chala.😲

i wish show mein bhi kash kisiko pata chalta. 

iss baat ko ithna drag kar rahe hai na yeh loge

mera mann kar raha hai ki main kudh hi jaake boldoon sab ko🤪

Edited by Chandu_500 - 3 years ago