Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by rekha_crm

Good start. 👍🏼

Eager to read what happens further. 

Thank you Rekha di 🤗 I m so glad you liked it 

Originally posted by AK_2010

Nice work 👍🏼

I really liked the concept. Its refreshing that Kalyani is using her DM brains and thinking straight. 

Thank you so much 🤗 yes the idea is to make sure everyone is being their true self unlike on the show where people straight up forget their position

Gals.....I m getting hella curious waiting for the new episode on Zee5...I have my draft of chapter 2 ready now...would you want me to post my chapter now or after the episode airs on Zee5 premium ?

Originally posted by Kalma18

Gals.....I m getting hella curious waiting for the new episode on Zee5...I have my draft of chapter 2 ready now...would you want me to post my chapter now or after the episode airs on Zee5 premium ?

You post your chapter dear. 

I'm sure it would be more sensible than the episode. 😂

Originally posted by rekha_crm

You post your chapter dear. 

I'm sure it would be more sensible than the episode. 😂

Thank you Rekhu di...will do it now then 🤗❤️

Chapter 2 – The Aftermath 

That night Sarthak decides to get back at Aaosaheb. So, he calls out to everyone in Ahilya Niwas and expresses that their victory today deserved more publicity. And to keep that momentum going, he announces that a party has been arranged to celebrate Vivek’s incarceration. To top that off, the guest of honour at that party would be none other than Aaosaheb. This was adding insult to injury, Aaosaheb was very well aware that this party would have distinguished guests whose influence could put a damper on her precious Nal Emporium and that Sarthak would leave no stone unturned to belittle her on that occasion. This enraged her and she blatantly denied participating in any such event which would bring shame on her clan. But Sarthak was quick to remind her that if she wanted to continue living in the house that his niece had paid for, then she would have to attend the party without saying another word and had to abide by his rules. Hearing this, Aaosaheb huffs in displeasure and heads to her room while cursing the Ranes very existence. Everything was set and the party was going to take place the following weekend at a lavish resort in the outskirts of Aurangabad.

Though Kalyani and Anupriya were mindful of Sarthak’s motives, they decided to stop putting their necks on the line for people – meaning Aaosaheb - who did not deserve it. After everything that had transpired with the two of them, the mother-daughter duo were now empowered and could clearly make out who their allies were and who were just pretending to be one. So they decided to distance themselves from this entire charade. 

After Avni was cleared by the handwriting analyst, Kalyani’s next suspect was Aaosaheb. She knew what this woman was capable of, so she wanted to get her written sample next. She was discussing this with Anupriya but Aaosaheb was eaves dropping on their entire conversation. Aaosaheb realises that the water had now risen above her head and it was time for protecting herself. She fakes an injury and gets her dominant hand plastered to buy some time and to avoid giving out any fresh written samples. She also hides any old document where her writing was present to save herself from the mother-daughter duo while she comes up with a plan to redirect their investigation from her. And it was also easy for her to do this as they had all recently shifted to Ahilya Nivas. Now Kalyani and Anupriya had to wait until Aaosaheb’s hand was completely rehabilitated.

In Kalma’s Room:

Kalyani and Malhar were sharing the same bed but like strangers ever since their marriage. They weren’t talking to each other until it was absolutely necessary. Although Kalyani was sure about proving her mother’s innocence to Malhar, there was still something which was keeping her up these days. She was constantly tossing and turning in the bed till the wee hours of the morning thinking about how incorrect it was in hiding Moksh’s identity from Malhar and Sarthak. No parent deserved to be separated from the child that they have been yearning for and definitely no parent deserved to be lied to about their deceased child. Even though this was done to protect Moksh, it was still unfair to both Malhar and Sarthak. If only she could prove that Moksh’s actions on that fateful day were accidental and done in self-defence, she could have revealed the whole truth to Malhar and Sarthak. But nevertheless it was time to right this grave mistake. On the other hand, Malhar was noticing her demeanour these days and knew that something was bothering Kalyani. But he side-lined it thinking that it was about her mother as always.

The next morning, Kalyani wakes up with a conviction to settle this matter once in for all. At her office, she calls her team of investigators and assigns them to find out more about the construction site where Ahir was murdered. She instructs them to interview any employee who was scheduled to work that day at the site and to gather CCTV footages from local shops within a 2 mile radius of the crime scene. She also indicates that construction site is situated close to an intersection, meaning that the intersection would have traffic signals. The traffic signals these days are equipped with cameras to capture any traffic violations. They could examine it  to find some clue about any possible witnesses. She was determined to get to the bottom of it as soon as possible. Once the team was deployed, she called her mother to check-in on Moksh who was happily playing with Durgaprasad. She breathes a sigh of relief and gets on with her work. The rest of the day was business as usual for Kalyani. She finishes her work in the evening and heads home.

In Ahilya Niwas:

At the dinner table that night, Sarthak informs Anupriya that it was time for Mukku to be admitted to a school. She had spent way too much time on the streets without getting any proper structure or education in her life. The beginning of a new term was fast approaching which meant that it was the right time to get her enrolled in a good school where she could get quality education. Kalyani and Anupriya were in agreement with him. He continues explaining that one of his friend was on the board of directors at a reputed school in Aurangabad and his influence would help Mukku get an admission there. An interview was set up later this week for the same. Both Anupriya and Kalyani were happy for Mukku. But before this interview, there was a pre-admission checklist which they had to complete. Sarthak was going through the list and setting up an agenda for the following day to complete the tasks.

Were things finally shaping up as Kalyani had always wanted?? was it going to be a smooth transition into normalcy ?? what kind of impediments were headed their way ?? Find out more about this in Chapter 3.

Hello everyone...hope you guys like chapter 2....I m sorry this update is a little longer than I expected...will try to keep my next chapter more crisp... please share your honest feedback. 

Also thank you so much for all your support and love...I feel very nurtured here 🤗

Nice update

Sarthak Kaka's plan😆

Chalakh AS😡

Kalyani thinking about telling truth about Moksh👍🏼

her investigation👍🏼

Sarthak Kaka happy to send Moksh to school ❤️

Thanks for update

Very well written 👍🏼

Anuyani  playing smart Here I like that.

I enjoyed it 

Originally posted by Bacillusbadius

Nice update

Sarthak Kaka's plan😆

Chalakh AS😡

Kalyani thinking about telling truth about Moksh👍🏼

her investigation👍🏼

Sarthak Kaka happy to send Moksh to school ❤️

Thanks for update

Thank you Bhagu for the love 💕 I wanted to make sure that everyone got a taste of their own medicine 😂 I m so glad you liked it 💖