Molkki Written Updates 24 Nov 2020

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

The episode begins with Purvi looking beautiful in the shaadi ka jora and jewellery provided by Sethani , Vitendra’s motner . She feels nostalgic leaving her home . Her ex suitor Vipul notices Purvi all dressed up , he over hears she had been sold as Molakki to Mukhiya’s family . He gets drunk . He informs police about a Molakki wedding in his village, pleads them to stop it .

Purvi’s dad Mahesh comes to know that Vipul had alerted police , he informs Mama ji about this . In. Jiffy mama ji summons his entire work force n shifts the venue to his Purani haveli hotel n resort . All decorations are shifter in ma matter of few mins . Purvi is bundled into a car with mama ji and Sethani ji. Purvi feels awkward sitting with them . Purvi’s entire family arrives in another car . All villagers are also invited there .

Vipul arrives with police force to Purvi’s house n finds the place deserted . Police get angry at the fake report n warn Vipul never again tk make fool of police . Vipul insist Purvi was sold but his voice is unheard.

At purani haveli Mahesh requests Virendra to put a Sehara as per their traditions , Vir agrees. His face becomes obscure behind Sehar. Purvi is put in ghunghat . Both arrive at mandap , jaimala takes place .

Vipul over hears from some guards that Purvi’s wedding was being held at purani haveli , he forces he way into the guarded haveli but is caught n beaten up badly by the guards.

Purvi and Virendra get married in a lavish manner with all customs n traditions , saat phere, Mangal sutra, havan poojan etc . Wedding is completed . At the time of last rasam Sindoor daan Virendra pulls up his Sehar and puts sindoor , he notices Purvi. Both Purvi n Vir are shocked . Both get FBs of their previous not so pleasant encounters. 

Purvi runs away from mandap . She weeps that she has been cheated n betrayed. 

Virendra’s  kids come and make fun of Purvi  .

Virendra , his mother , mamaji all watch Purvi running away n stare at her calmly . Virendra asks his mama ji if he could not find a better girl for him other that this mad girl !

Mama ji reiterates he purposely chose this girl as he found her befitting to be the mukhiyain with Virendra. 

Purbi pulls out her floral garlands , runs unmindful of the lavish floral decorations that have been put up for her wedding to the muthiya. Through the open doors she sees Vipul lying battered. Just before she can run out Mahesh comes n shuts the door n asks Purvi not to go out .

Precap 

Grand griha Pravesh arrangements are all ready fir Purvi n Virendra 

Virendra’s kids put thorny plants into purvi’s jooties and she gets hurt while trying to wear them much to the amusement of the kids .

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thks Suta for the WU🤗

Tday epi was good i like hw they showed Piyashi is aware of Molkki dulhan but She kept for her own future....i hope She ll tell Purvi abt it later on when She ll feel guilty 🤔

Oh God these kids are so mischievious ....Purvi ll hv a hard time with them ....Virendra won't open up anytime soon 😳

Originally posted by Ziva01

Thks Suta for the WU🤗

Tday epi was good i like hw they showed Piyashi is aware of Molkki dulhan but She kept for her own future....i hope She ll tell Purvi abt it later on when She ll feel guilty 🤔

Oh God these kids are so mischievious ....Purvi ll hv a hard time with them ....Virendra won't open up anytime soon 😳

Purvi is herself hardly out of her teens , am sure she will get along with those kids very well. 

Originally posted by Sutapasima

Purvi is herself hardly out of her teens , am sure she will get along with those kids very well. 

Yeah as per story line Purvi is 19 only ....she ll find a way to win their hearts i guess 🤔

Edited by Ziva01 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Ziva01

Yeah as per story line Purvi is 19 only ....she ll find a way to win their hearts i guess 🤔

I think she will win over the kids .. then his mother n when Birendra sees her so pally with these members of his family he too will fall in love with her goodness .😍

Originally posted by Sutapasima

I think she will win over the kids .. then his mother n when Birendra sees her so pally with these members of his family he too will fall in love with her goodness .😍

Yeah exactly I was discussing with one my friend in EDT after seeing hw She ll win the kids hearts and handle the family members then Virendra ll start opening up to her and their story ll start...bcoz now he feels She is just a mad gal running around 😆