Molkki

Molkki Episode Discussion Thread - Epi 23 Updt on Pg 142

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

To 

Molkki  Episode Discussion Thread 

We can discuss the episodes here and please respect each other opinions.  We can agree and disagree with each other in a healthy atmosphere. 

Please no BASHING of actors and characters.

Happy Discussion

Permission from Mod mnx12

Pic courtesy Google 

PurVir Gif credit Mahaali2905

Molkki Banner credit Sutapasima

Edited by Ziva01 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Good you opened this thread

It will be easy to find

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

Good you opened this thread

It will be easy to find

Yeah... we can discuss here daily now 

Am looking forward to tonite epi 

Ziva01 thumbnail

Epi 7th:

PurVir wedding finally done....mubarak ho๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜†

But it's sad for both as they aren't ready for it....both were hell shocked to see each other the sindoor scene ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ....the way Purvi run from the mandap and Viendra expression say it all this journey won't be easy at all.

Virendra asking Mamaji if in the whole world he would only found Purvi as his wife๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ..Virendra doesn't want to spend his life with her bcoz She is bawari according to him๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Beem Mamaji again blackmailed Virendra with Sakhi Mill land and on the other hand Purvi dad emotional blackmailing her abt the family condition and betterment also Piyashi prefered to keep mum instead to tell Purvi abt Molkki dulhan before her sindoor daan as She is thinking abt her own future and marriage ๐Ÿ˜ณ. 

So in short PurVir are each other fate but bound by this Molkki trade.

Precap:

PurVir at the Mansion....she enters alone as  Virendra left in car and went inside 

The kids are mischievious with her๐Ÿ˜ณ....Virendra mom preparing Purvi for reception party again the kids put somethg in her shoes and She hurt her feet....but She is trying to be friendly with them whereas these naughty kids are planning somethg mischievious again in the party for her

The kids ll take time to accept Purvi as mom๐Ÿค”

RaindropsNRoses thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

ziva thanks for opening the thread ๐Ÿค—

i think at first the kids will be mischievous with her....but gradually they will strt to like her.... n abt virendra it will take tym for him to accept her as a part of his lyf....

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nimarious

ziva thanks for opening the thread ๐Ÿค—

i think at first the kids will be mischievous with her....but gradually they will strt to like her.... n abt virendra it will take tym for him to accept her as a part of his lyf....

Sneha ๐Ÿค—

Yeah am looking forward hw She ll win the kids heart...it ll be difficult but She ll succeed as She is strong and has will power...regarding Virendra that ll take a lot of tome yaar for him to open up....but it ll fun to see hw Virendra ll evolve too around Purvi 

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Sneha ๐Ÿค—

Yeah am looking forward hw She ll win the kids heart...it ll be difficult but She ll succeed as She is strong and has will power...regarding Virendra that ll take a lot of tome yaar for him to open up....but it ll fun to see hw Virendra ll evolve too around Purvi 

yes she is strong n i want her to be like that in the haveli too....i m so much looking forward to their story....its gonna be so so interesting....their scenes everything....

Ziva01 thumbnail

yes she is strong n i want her to be like that in the haveli too....i m so much looking forward to their story....its gonna be so so interesting....their scenes everything....

Same here i wanna see strong in the haveli too....thus Virendra ll see that She is capable of handling the haveli and family members too as per his contrary opinion abt her

Sure PurVir story ll be interesting and great....Ekta Mata plzz kripa karo hum pe๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Same here i wanna see strong in the haveli too....thus Virendra ll see that She is capable of handling the haveli and family members too as per his contrary opinion abt her

Sure PurVir story ll be interesting and great....Ekta Mata plzz kripa karo hum pe๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

yesss...i so want him to acknowledge her strength.....

yes kripa krna ekta mata๐Ÿ˜† she is an expert in ruining her shows...

Edited by nimarious - 3 years ago
Ziva01 thumbnail

yesss...i so want him to acknowledge her strength.....

yes kripa kra ekta mata๐Ÿ˜† 

Till now She is kind with us ....let hope it ll continue further๐Ÿ˜†

Btw am looking forward to nite epi