Users

Frequent Posters

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago
Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Spoilers of each day that we get we can open seperate posts and discuss on it, because most of the spoilers happen after 1 week on episode telecast.

We can see who of us hits the bulls eye it getting the story as per story writers

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shimmer_sault

Spoilers of each day that we get we can open seperate posts and discuss on it, because most of the spoilers happen after 1 week on episode telecast.

We can see who of us hits the bulls eye it getting the story as per story writers

Spoilers sometimes happen on the same day or within one or two days. No one is there to discuss. So kept all the spoilers in on thread as anyone can reach it , if interested.

Shimmer_sault thumbnail

I wish  if Veer could help her out to complete the shringaar, by handing over things to her  .... like a bindi,   how to put the chunri over the head and pin it  ..........

It is not above love shove or fallen for her, it is just helping out

After all he knows Rani for sure shot will get a scolding from RaniSa anyway

caller123 thumbnail

I wish  if Veer could help her out to complete the shringaar, by handing over things to her  .... like a bindi,   how to put the chunri over the head and pin it  ..........

It is not above love shove or fallen for her, it is just helping out

After all he knows Rani for sure shot will get a scolding from RaniSa anyway

I too like to see such but before that he has to come out of his frustration over Rani. 

I think it will take time. Until another drastic happens for Rani he will keep on hating her, though he knows fault is not at her. He will keep blaming her for Kiara taking poison too.

Shimmer_sault thumbnail

Rani is a mini-doctor, love to see adorn the nurse duties for Kiara.

Or with a ganith (Maths), know that it was not poison but something else mild.

She did tell Veer  to check on the boy's credentials marrying his sister, let her do some check on  Kiara's credentials to know her ulterior motive.

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 3 years ago
caller123 thumbnail

Rani is a mini-doctor, love to see adorn the nurse duties for Kiara.

Or with a ganith (Maths), know that it was not poison but something else mild.

She did tell Veer  to check on the boy's credentials marrying his sister, let her do some check on  Kiara's credentials to know her ulterior motive.

Yh dear, Kiara and Rani Sa must have planned all. Can you remember their marriage night Rani Sa thought she must do something.

Shimmer_sault thumbnail

Maybe need to see that episode again.  I was overwhelmed with Tanaaz acting of showing her old raw wounds just visualizing in front her what she dreadly feared while Veer was adopted. 

She stole the thunder in that episode

Ranisa look  i remember after the belt bashing of Jai.  when all left  she tossed a look at Rani then at Veer, shook her head but had a firm resolve in her mind to sort this  Veer obsession of over protecting Rani.

caller123 thumbnail

Maybe need to see that episode again.  I was overwhelmed with Tanaaz acting of showing her old raw wounds just visualizing in front her what she dreadly feared while Veer was adopted. 

She stole the thunder in that episode

Ranisa look  i remember after the belt bashing of Jai.  when all left  she tossed a look at Rani then at Veer, shook her head but had a firm resolve in her mind to sort this  Veer obsession of over protecting Rani.

I too noticed the same. She understood his over obsession of over protecting Rani. 

She knows Veer 's respect towards her(Rani Sa.) Now she will use it to separate them. 

Indeed she is a great actress.

Shimmer_sault thumbnail

Today telecast - Today episode 8 Dec 20

Saw some slides in youtube by a channel with a voice over

Synopsis 

Veer helps Kiara to gain consciouness, Rani prays MataRani for Kiara's well being

Kiara's parents warn them of repercussions if she does not regain consciousness, 

Kiara  apologizes said she had no one to talk out

Ranisa  tells Kiara she can her  MaaSa,  Rani-Veer looks on

Rani-Veer have a discussion on  how she felt when her mom left her early and Veer says how he felt when he had to marry her when her life was in danger.  

Rani proceeds to relieve her from this, by getting her father out and he admitting to his crime.  Veer says that topic is not for discussion

She gets upset and goes downstairs and sees her dad just entering the Main Room entrance, she rushes to him and hugs   (the voice over has not said if it is her dream)

No voiceover if the last slide scene is a precap for 9 Dec 20