Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

IPS Virat Chavan and Dr. Sai Joshi

I-Am-SherLOCKED thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

In such a short span, SaiRat have captured all our hearts that we're already rooting for them so badly and this was done without killing our braincells with faltu ke scenes. Hats off to the excellent writing so far 👏

Now, coming to my topic. Yes, SaiRat are super cute and I am waiting for them to fully begin but is it just me or is anyone waiting for that day when not only Sai and Virat accept each other fully but are also equals? Why I'm saying this is, in spite of Virat's assurances of NOT being overbearing, which I am sure he won't, like or not, there is a very obvious power dynamic in this relationship. Virat IS in a position of power in every sense and Sai is dependent on him for the next 5 years. Yes, it's going to be great to see them falling in love during the course of their marriage but in my opinion, Sai and Virat will only truly become SaiRat when they are equals. When she is Dr. Sai Joshi. When she stays with him even though she does have an option to leave. THAT day I am waiting for. Sai is such a strong personality, she's not going to be comfortable playing second fiddle in this relationship. That's why it's important for the "Sai" half of SaiRat to be standing shoulder to shoulder with Virat. 
Lastly, I sincerely hope she remains Sai Joshi and not "SAI VIRAT CHAVAN". It's 2020 for crying out loud!

Offo, ek IPS doosri Doctor. WHAT A POWER COUPLE!! ❤️ ABSOLUTELY CAN'T WAIT!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

What a great post👏

You've said it all...

I just hope Sai's career does not get sidelined in favour of spicy family dramas...

I've missed that, you know, heroines being ambitious and having their own career

As much as i dont mind her taking his surname (only surname, btw😳), i would prefer her as Dr. Joshi

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: ..Peppermint..

What a great post👏

You've said it all...

I just hope Sai's career does not get sidelined in favour of spicy family dramas...

I've missed that, you know, heroines being ambitious and having their own career

As much as i dont mind her taking his surname (only surname, btw😳), i would prefer her as Dr. Joshi

Agree all the FLs begin as professional.like.professor, doctor, lawyer but they are not shown as one after.marriage and SaaS bahu starts.

Here the reason for the leads getting married is so that the FL can achieve her dream. Id course they will.nr drama.from in laws  about their bahu going to college that to where boys also study.

Virat and Sai cannot be shown as typical Hindi drama.leads as this is a version of the original.

Sai does not need.to change her last.name.

I want her graduate as Sai Josihi and also.practice as the same.

Virat does.not need.to.give her an equal.status as Sai is not gonna take.it.She'll earn it. 

IPS Virat Chavan and Dr. Sai Joshi perfect power couple. 

by_stander thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: ..Peppermint..

What a great post👏

You've said it all...

Yes, that is what I am hoping that they don't sideline her real ambition of becoming a doctor. I want to see in-laws supporting her through her education (if not everyone, at least Aswini and Virat). This could be areal motivation for women to not give up on their dreams after marriage, and having supportive in-laws can really make the process easier. Asfor the surname, I do not really care anyways, cuz I never pay attention to them. 

niakush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What a wonderful post!!!!

It is pretty sure that she will become a doctor and may be they won't show her journey, but showing leap and something they will show her as doctor, but that is what the ultimate goal is!! Even virat has times and again said "me tumhe doctor bante dekhna chahta hu!!" So she becoming a doctor is for sure!!

I have a feeling that the way Sai's character is shown and the way they keep seeing abba ka sapna hai tumhe doctor bante dekha, I feel sai will accept the degree as Sai Joshi only (I hope CVS keep it Dr. Sai Joshi may be just for the degree part)!!

I don't have high hopes about star plus show showing their careers, bcz the channel is all about family drama!! 90% of the times even ML are home n not in office, so I don't have high hopes!!

Though I personally would love to see them as career partners!! Where virat is an IPS officer and Sai also serves the department as doctor someways!!!

I don't find the females of chavan family working, may be they are not allowed!! I want sairat to be the trend setters for this change!!! 

It would really be like great if we can see IPS virat chavan and Dr. Sai Joshi!!!

adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

She will earn degree

But usse pehle we have to see all taunts regarding class difference, status difference from his family.... "Sirf zimedhari , usse zyada Kuch Nahi " Jaap from patidev...

( And not to forget what all vaadas (for others ) to come from promise wholesaler)

Phir BHI our Sai Joshi will fight through all these to earn her degree and her space in sasuraal and patidev's heart

Edited by adithyan - 3 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Excellent post on SaiRat by you, @TM! 👏

toshibelekar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice post. Yes I want Dr.  Sai Joshi. 

LuvTomJerry99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yes DR. SAI KAMAL JOSHI