SuVan Short SS | Forbidden Romance in Tiwari Balcony

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

After a long time, I'm attempting to write a story after so many amazing writers have written so many write up. It is a rough attempt and may not be the best but I had some imagination when a song was being hummed for a several days. The thought was sort of inspired from the balcony romance that Shravan and Suman used to do during the preleap phase, Shravan's constantly being in a towel, Suman's irritation, etc. Even in recent post leap phase, we have seen snippets of the towel connection whether it was Suman seeing Shravan in his towel after randomly barging in or in today's episode wherein she saw the orange towel she gave him back in the preleap phase and he still has kept it. (IDK if she has still kept the cannon gift or if Shravan picked it up after she threw it back in the dustbin but that will remain a mystery 😂 )

This song was sort of the inspiration for the messy write up and the incident occurs post leap. There are parallels to the story but since the story is all messed up, the thought kind of inspired me to write a short SS.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnAyBZQc1vk

-----------------

It is 6 AM in the morning. Shravan is already attending a call from the cantonment while he's on leave on the Tiwari balcony. He is residing in the Tiwari house as PG for several weeks now as he couldn't find a proper place to live as a tenant hence Beena Chachi offered him space in the Tiwari house for Veer and to manage the financial expenditures. 

"Yes sir. My shoulder blade is still recovering but it looks like a speedy recover. I shall soon join back the regiment as soon as CO Gujral and Captain Tiwari provide medical clearance. They have said, it will take 2 more weeks and, afterwards, I'm eager to enter back into the workforce."

Meanwhile, Suman comes out of her room to place her wet towel on the drying rack in her balcony. Her long luscious hair, all drenched and she's looking as fresh as daisy after her usual morning bath. Shravan is attending is his call while he was wrapped up Suman's orange towel around him and his white ribbed tank top. His eyes quickly catch Suman, who flips her hair from left side to right side. 

As she continues to open up her towel, Shravan begins to lower his phone while continue to gaze at her beauty that looks fresh and youthful as it did back when they were 17-18 years old. He begins to walk to her slowly while not paying attention to what his CO is saying on the phone. Suman drenches out the remainder of the water drops from the towel, smiling as the drops hit her face. Concurrently, Shravan flips while he's smiling as if the water drops from Suman's hair have hit his face. The feeling of getting the touch of his ladylove, even if it was a mere water drop, it was a feeling that Shravan wanted to hold on forever. 

As Suman places the towel onto the drying rack, she notices Shravan coming closer to her. She notices that he's wearing her favorite towel from the past and a sense of contentment created a peaceful smile, an assurance that Shravan still considers her belongings as the most precious gifts in his life. Her heartbeats increase as Shravan inches more towards her. Both of their gazes meet before Shravan finally stands closer to her. 

Oblivious to what his CO is saying, "Captain Sanki Malhotra, it seems as if you must've gone to do another daredevil act. I will leave you a voicemail. Please get back to it once you are done with your current antics." The CO leaves the voicemail onto his phone and Shravan ignores the messages as his entire attention is on Suman. The proximity, the increase of the heartbeats, what a romantic atmosphere. 

Suman notices that Shravan has placed his right hand onto the drying rack while he continues to be mesmerized by her youthful beauty that he's been a fan of back when he saw the same incident occur during their high school. Suman tries to escape from the left side while she tries to put some of the front hair onto the back of her ear. To her surprise, she noticed that Shravan has already placed his left hand onto the second row of the drying rack. Concurrently, the hair she was trying to put behind her ear, came back to the front, wet and shiny as if her hair, for Shravan, was something to die for. He remembers the time when he put some of the same hair after they eloped when they were young. 

He brings up his left hand to repeat the same action, feeling the moisture from her hair. Suman lowers her gaze, blushing for a quick moment before quickly her eyes met with his. 

"The feeling is still the same," Shravan said, as he put her wet hair strands behind her ears. "Fresh as daisy, this beauty rejuvenates my energy. Day by day, your beauty increases and so does my passion, my junoon."

In the meanwhile, a voice echoed from the background. "Suman Didu! Didu, we have to play basketball!" Veer yelled as he came up to the balcony. By that time, Suman pushed Shravan away from her. Shravan quickly walked to the other side of the balcony, pretending to attend a phone call while looking back and forth. Veer came up, running and panting. "Diddu, we have to play basketball. Remember your promise?" Suman smiled and went down on her knees. "Of course, my favorite cadet! It will be just the two of us. Let's see who wins!" 

Veer chuckles and says, "Of course, Kanchan Didi will be on your team, na! Don't worry, when Shravan bhaiya is on my team, then I am confident that we'll win!" Suman notices Shravan and he does the same, before coming to them and giving them a smile. "Yes Veer, why fear, when win is near?" 

"Let's see," Suman says while she smiles. They both share a quick eye lock and smile. Suman says, "Veer, let's go downstairs." They both exit the balcony while Shravan smiles and gazes. "Love maybe forbidden for now but for how long? I have won but I don't mind winning again," he says while he rubs the back of his head with the moistened hand after touching Suman's hand and walking back smiling with joy.

-----------

Do leave your comments. I'm still an amateur but still learning the process. 

Thanks

Meena.

thanks yaar...just was trying to exclude the court case drama & thought of them together after 8 years...lol excluding the courtcase crap....hence the meeting ...was in the mood so decided to pen it down lol

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago

This was so cute and beautifully written ❤️

Ahaa! Balcony romance It was so sweet. Well written.

Congratulations on writing Suvan SS🥳 

Originally posted by MusicOfTheHeart

Ahaa! Balcony romance It was so sweet. Well written.

Congratulations on writing Suvan SS🥳 

thanks razia, yeah I miss their balcony scenes from preleap...I made up my own version wherein one can presume sumo supported shravan in finding out the truth as opposed to the split that was shown on screen 😂 

Lol thanks but I was just feeling like I wanted to pen my own version of Suman shravan relationship as opposed to what the writers have done ...