Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

hmm it’s not like he went away somewhere and just came back 😆. He was mudered. Let’s not trivialise that. And the girl for whom he was killed couldn’t care less. Now if that doesn’t turn some one into a villain then I don’t know what will. Have his own kids and forgot about the injustice that happened to him? Why? Again I would it’s not like he moved away. He was mudered in cold blood by his lover’s family. And the lover doesn’t even care. Now treats him as trash. Now it’s expected he shouldn’t even want his son back. If that is not injustice then what is.

Injustice kulwant kaur ki wajah se hua hai usey saza dilwaye.

And it isn't meher's fault she fell for sarab. Ab sarab hai hi aisa ki koi bhi uske pyar mein gir jaaye 😆

T4Thahaanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Besides, Meher just didn't forget Manav in a jiffy. Enough flash-backs show this. She was heart-broken and took a long time to get used to a life with Sarab - let alone fall in love with him. But who would not, for such a likeable person as Sarab turned out to be?

And Meher also doesn't treat Manav like trash now. On the contrary, she was very upset seeing him again. And who wouldn't be, seeing the one she thought dead in front of her, that too at a place and time when she was already so emotional about the court case !!

And time and again she, and later also Sarab, was trying to convince Manav in very reasonable and patient ways that the little one is much better off with them - and yes, that he should go on with Adithi.

Not to mention the issue that getting back one's memory should not make a person stop loving another - as Manav is doing with Adithi....

Edited by T4Thahaanfan - 3 years ago
raaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ok sarab is a good husband but apne ex ko dekh k kuch sympathy to hoti h. Wo to Meher ko hai nai. She is just worried ki uska ghar na tute. Use sab mile. Manav move on kare. I agree Manav ka tarika galat h but he's hurt. Galti writers ki h ki 2 logo ko mahan dikhane k lie sabko bura dikhana h unhe. And Meher madam k lie manav aur unka relation kbi bachakana kbi sacha pyar bn jata h. Bhai decide krlo kya tha wo relation. Dikhana chahie tha Meher avenges Manav's death, dikhaya ja raha ki Meher is happily married to Sarab. Baki sab jae bhad me. 

gibige thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TC_FA

Well manav wasn't killed in front of meher but she couldn't save him. She was literally lifeless without her in the beginning of the episodes.

But kulwant kaur threatened meher that she will kill meher's child too if she hadn't got ready to marry sarab. 

Well Manav could never be a lead actor. It was always sarab.

I watch this show only for sarab. He is just husband goals❤️

Manav isn't bad but now doing such things to get his child back is not at all appreciable.

Why can't he just move on with Aditi and have his own kids?

Aisa toh nahi hai that sarab is doing some bhedbhaav with karan 

What is meant by have his own kids? Karan is his own kid. Even if he gets kids from Aditi in future, Karan will always remain as his first born. 

If he was after Meher it makes sense to say he should move on. Here he wants the rights for his son. Which in no way I see as something wrong. It is the writers' fault they are trying to vilify him. 

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Injustice kulwant kaur ki wajah se hua hai usey saza dilwaye.

And it isn't meher's fault she fell for sarab. Ab sarab hai hi aisa ki koi bhi uske pyar mein gir jaaye 😆

So if Sarab is brutally killed in front of Meher and she doesn’t  even care about getting him justice and moves on in life then that would be fine as well right? No one would be expecting anything from Meher in that case as well.She can forget all about the murder of the person she loved once and move on with another. 

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

i can see mehar a power hungry woman same as her mother its the power which is gone into her head 

T4Thahaanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So much for all this negative talk about Meher c.s. 

The only obvious conclusion is: bringing back Manav remains a controversial decision. 

The rest is all one's own personal frame of mind, outlook, and viewpoint. 

Can we stop this fruitless hammering at one person or another? 😃

ninag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Well manav wasn't killed in front of meher but she couldn't save him. She was literally lifeless without her in the beginning of the episodes.

But kulwant kaur threatened meher that she will kill meher's child too if she hadn't got ready to marry sarab. 

Manav isn't bad but now doing such things to get his child back is not at all appreciable.

ninag thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

what do you mean hes after Sarab and Meher kid? He should have his own kids with aditi?  Errr Karan is his own son. Why shouldn’t he fight for him. Sarab and Meher are disgusting the way they are acting. At leas toffee Manav 50/50 custody. Any good parent would fight for their child. 

A HUGE FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

This is all going to blow up in Manav's face. He will loose badly!