Imlie

Endgame of the show

Poll

Which sister will eventually end up with Aditya?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 3 years ago

Actually other versions of the show ended Aditya with Malini except the original one. That's why I am scared because Imlie looks perfect with Aditya.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

i dont know about the other shows but if this show is about imlie then why would he end up with malini...imlie is the FL as far as i know and knowing Gul from her past shows she will turn Malini into a vamp

Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

In mohi d other character ended with  ML. Which I found logical. 

But in Bengali version, Malini character dies at d end. Leaving her child which she had with her second husband with Aditya n imlie 

MochaQueen thumbnail

i think they just kept the main concept the same...they will probably add different twists and knowing Gul she will drag it

Ariel6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

end game is always imlie, in bengali version too imlie ended up with aditya

This content was originally posted by: Ariel6

end game is always imlie, in bengali version too imlie ended up with aditya

So far Malini is sweet, then how will he end up with imli? I hope he doesn't become a two timing jerk which he is not so far. 

I hope they make things clear. I don't want Malini to end up wit aditya but it's becoming hard to see as she is a nice person, well atleast till now.

This content was originally posted by: Sarcastic_me

In mohi d other character ended with  ML. Which I found logical. 

But in Bengali version, Malini character dies at d end. Leaving her child which she had with her second husband with Aditya n imlie 

In ishti kutum archi was abusive to baha, Aditya doesn't seem to be a guy like him who would cheat his gf. And if its going to end up like mohi why such a build up with Imli and Aditya's relationship like his putting that special sindoor in her maang and all that. Oh damn. I don't want Malini with Aditya. Imlie looks perfect with him.

MochaQueen thumbnail

I still feel Malini will turn negative

I want to Aditya to end up with malini. Tv serials always glorify things like forced marriage, child marriage ,abuse, cheating. A forced marriage is not at all a marriage. I hope they show something different atleast in this show.

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

It has to be Imlie with Aditya. They've the perfect chemistry and suit each other perfectly.