Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijay thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Thanks for all the changes sir. 😊

I had a request to make. Recently a search bar has been introduced in the Fan Fiction section.

However, it works only if the name of any particular story is inserted.

We can't find any story using its content tags - such as the show's or protagonists' name or using any genre's name.

Would highly appreciate if this issue is taken care of. 😊

We will work on this.

vijay thumbnail

Update:

• Scrapbook / Slambook / Testimonial counts are now shown in the drop down menu as well as Menu bar on the user profile pages.
  • We have made changes to speed up the server response time.
  • In order to protect the forums from Spammers we have disabled users from posting phone numbers and certain keywords.
Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: vijay

We will work on this.

Thank you so much sir. 😊

vijay thumbnail

Update:

Hot Topics are 15 replies + 1000 views (within 48 hours).

It turns lighter orange once the topic started crosses 48 hours.

Similarly New Topic are dark blue and once it crosses 48 hours it gets lighter blue icon.

Viswasruti thumbnail

Yes Vijay, noticed all the new developments⭐️. Our IF consistently picks growth with other positive developments, that's great. From time to time, a new idea that adds a new dimension to the benefits already existing. Thank you for these beneficial changes. 

vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Yes Vijay, noticed all the new developments⭐️. Our IF consistently picks growth with other positive developments, that's great. From time to time, a new idea that adds a new dimension to the benefits already existing. Thank you for these beneficial changes. 

Thank you Viswasruti. There are more incremental changes in the pipeline.

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

Thank you Viswasruti. There are more incremental changes in the pipeline.

Wow... I'm looking forward to those positive changes soon Vijay.😊 

The first step toward change is awareness of the need, the second step is acceptance for a positive change, and the third step is a success, which we get by accepting the incremental changes!! I really appreciate your good efforts to facilitate each and every member's need Vijay. Thank you. 😊

Savera84 thumbnail

New features and Changes are looking good.👍🏼

I like the return of "Participated Posts" feature.

Other information such as PM count, scrapbook count and  My posts count are now available at one place.

I don't use phone so often.  So, I may not understand the issues faced by phone users.

But, I can understand why it is taking time to make the forum compatible for every other type of device available out there using every other web browser.  

I must applaud the team for relentlessly working on the features.

Good work team.smiley32

Cheers.....

Edited by Savera84 - 3 years ago
surajhere thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Please create a feature to save the post automatically as a draft like in OpenOffice. I had written a

long post on Amitabh Bachchan thread and hit the log out button erroneously from the drop down menu .

The entire post was lost.

You guys could set the limit for maximum number of drafts saved automatically and maximum number of

words for each draft.

Once the user posts the post, the saved draft could be deleted.

If the user does not post the draft, then next time when he logs in you could ask him if  he wants to

post the draft , if he says no warn him the draft will be deleted, if he still says no then delete the

draft.

Or

You guys could just ask the user if he really wants to log out when he hits the log out button.

Savera84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: surajhere

Please create a feature to save the post automatically as a draft like in OpenOffice. I had written a

long post on Amitabh Bachchan thread and hit the log out button erroneously from the drop down menu .

The entire post was lost.

You guys could set the limit for maximum number of drafts saved automatically and maximum number of

words for each draft.

Once the user posts the post, the saved draft could be deleted.

If the user does not post the draft, then next time when he logs in you could ask him if  he wants to

post the draft , if he says no warn him the draft will be deleted, if he still says no then delete the

draft.

Or

You guys could just ask the user if he really wants to log out when he hits the log out button.

I agree with this suggestion.  It is really a nice feature to have as long as it is easy to implement.

Cheers....