Official trailer of indoo ki jawaani is out. - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Ashley.Tisdale

It looks like they did a gender swap of Happy Bhaag Jayegi. And instead of Pakistan, the film is based in India.

my exact thougths, and the gun and terrorism was extra since he comes from Pak

This will cause controversies for sure lmao...

I really liked both Kiara and Aditya in this though, and Mallika was really good too... looks like a fun movie...

But I do find it odd how makers in recent times keep pushing this particular kind of storyline (I hope those reading will know what I mean), when it just gets bashed and boycotted.. like I thought filmmakers were supposed to want an overall positive reception from the general public, and good box office collections 😕...?

Honestly I never used to take the you-know-what claims from some right wingers seriously, but the amount that a certain thing is getting pushed in the media despite constant backlash is pretty suspicious to me.

What was the india Pakistan angle all about? Makes no sense. I liked it before they turned it into another hate thy neighbor crap 

Originally posted by bowdow55

Aditya Seal is a lucky dude. He is working with prettiest actresses Neha Sharma, Kiara Advani & Krystle D Souza

But he is dating Anushka Ranjan in real life and she is not pretty in my opinion. But they seem like a happy couple so I guess that is all that matters. 

Aditya is so pleasing to the eyes. This is why I have I wish he could act better or had better roles that made him work more. 

the worst trailer ive watched in recent times! I mean what the hell?!! Nothing made sense in the trailer. Kiara cannot act for nuts. Aditya guy looks good but bad acting..

Kiara looks cute 

story seems boring 

why are they using sawaan mein lag gayi aag it was used in another movie a few months ago 😆

Kiara is such a doll ❤️ 

Title and trailer do not match, I was expecting this to be a fun movie about a feisty patakha girl but this looks more like a love story. 

bottom line...kiara sucks...and how.

i just dozed off lol in like 5-6 seconds lol

The only thing I liked about this trailer is Aditya Seal. Probably gonna watch it for him.❤️

Regarding Kiara, her dialogue delivery was so poor that I believe any other actress could have done justice in her place. Kiara's acting skill is degrading day by day. Or maybe she always has been a mediocre actress but her flowerpot roles didn't let the audience notice this.🤔

Edited by ffkhan - 3 years ago