•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Screenshot-20201123-140309-Instagram

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by Aromaticglitter - 3 years ago

Good one..sometimes I pity them for they had to deal with the un grown ups..Comm’on everybody knew it was funny but still they went ahead and bashed him..ppl have to grow some senses..

TFS

Originally posted by coolpd93

Good one..sometimes I pity them for they had to deal with the un grown ups..Comm’on everybody knew it was funny but still they went ahead and bashed him..ppl have to grow some senses..

TFS

The problem is dreamland everyone hards  and when u understand reality it's so LATE 

perfectly said....he did a great job by expressiong it.....people need to grow up seriously.....i just dont understand why they have to bash actors for every lil thing they do.....com'on yaar they too have a life in which they should be allowed to have fun....but some bunch of fools wont understand it......

TFS Arshu...

Originally posted by nimarious

perfectly said....he did a great job by expressiong it.....people need to grow up seriously.....i just dont understand why they have to bash actors for every lil thing they do.....com'on yaar they too have a life in which they should be allowed to have fun....but some bunch of fools wont understand it......

TFS Arshu...

Glad he said 

Originally posted by rachufan

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

App tipaddi na karengi ?? 

Originally posted by Aromaticglitter

App tipaddi na karengi ?? 

Na na na meri tippdi dangerous Hoti hai🀣🀣bahut bebaak hu , teacher huπŸ˜†

It's was just for fun why make a issue of everything

Even I like Vishal cutting Riansh name it was funny 

I have no idea why fans overreacted on such a simple thing.

They just made an issue big without any reason.. just because they hate his FD.

Even my parents give me gaaliπŸ˜†.but I don't take them seriously..coz I know they don't mean it..

So why should we take actors giving gaali seriously when we don't even know them?