What should not/will not happen in upcoming track?

nish_vir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

So I watched the precap🤔, paid heed to the voiceover😕 annnd got some views of my own, of what will not/should not happen-

1) KT and Nandini ki shaadi

This is not some earth shattering discovery on my part😆, I'm aware! Nonetheless, let's get the facts straight;

* KT has finally seen Nandini's face and it was a literal setback for him. Poor guy was so shocked, and Nandini hallucinates that he will marry her!

* Hm, Arjun maybe KT's son but its hard to feel affections for a child whose existence had been unknown to KT since the last 17 years. By no means will KT marry Nandini just becoz Arjun said so. Not happening👎🏼

* Nandini has yet to answer for her betrayal 17 years back, and to top it off she cheated KT once again by hiding behind the veil. Boy, oh, boy, KT will be furious🤬

2) KT's mother ka support

Neeeeeverr!!!🤔 That woman coddles her grown ass son so damn much. She will never bless Nandini and KT's alliance. She is the witch who broke her son's heart afterall. Grandson or no grandson, KT ki maa will not support Nandini. As a fact, she can slap Nandini the instance her face is revealed. (And that will be justified! Itna bada dhokha diya tha, ek toh banta hai boss!)

Yes, she may worry about preeti and kt ki closeness, but Nandini will never be an option. And if that happens, her role as she has played till now of an overpampering parent will be ruined.

3) KT preeti ka suddenwala Vyah!

Nhi jii🤣 KT has the most simple option at hand, just like preeti had in buasa track- Say NO to Nandini. He has no need to marry Preeti, and she will not marry him either way. Vese bhi, he is still very angry with her.

To top it off, they have not even started romancing😵 shaadi ke baad wala romance toh circumstantial ho jaega, like left with no choice types. They should fall in love, confess, show some light fluffy and office romance scenes, and then they can tie the knot (wo bhi with full reeti riwaaz)

4) Preeti supporting Nandini

SHOULD NEVER HAPPEN!! If by any chance, makers will show Preeti trying to get KT to forgive Nandini, it will butcher her character. KT has told preeti the full history of his, she'd be better off not saying anything than playing into nandini's hands and begging KT to give Nandini a chance. 

Did I miss something?!😆 you can share your views too.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rdrp17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Preeti supporting Nandini seems very likely to me considering her character, hoping she doesn't

KT-Preeti ka sudden vyaah unlikely😆

Rest I think you've covered all the points

I just hope this track ends soon with its characters too. Ek aur negative character nahi chahiye to make Preeti's life hell

nish_vir thumbnail

Originally posted by: rdrp17

Preeti supporting Nandini seems very likely to me considering her character, hoping she doesn't

Ugghhh...red alert going off, right? At the most, she'd probably ask KT to atleast listen to what Nandini has to say, and even that is asking too much becoz she has been the one behind ghunghat, deceiving them both.

KT-Preeti ka sudden vyaah unlikely😆

Rest I think you've covered all the points

I just hope this track ends soon with its characters too. Ek aur negative character nahi chahiye to make Preeti's life hell

Even my life is becoming hell😆 Cant we just, for a few days, watch episodes where these two are being happy with each otherr!!

Amanat284 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Preeti will side with Nandini and try to convince KT to marry her.

That should not happen but it might because Preeti believes in giving bad people lots and lots of chances. 🤔

If it happens, KT is justified in not taking that rubbish advice from Preeti and keeping a distance from her until she realizes her mistakes and does her best not to repeat them.  

Preeti also had no right to interfere in KT's life considering that she wants to stand by her decision to leave their business. If I recall correctly, she's lied to KT again in today's episode and is only giving half hearted apologies to him. 

For me, her character is already butchered so they might think why not butcher it a little bit more. I have no hopes from her to warn KT of that evil Nandini and show him how evil that woman is. 

KT shouldn't marry Nandini. She needs to be humiliated like he was. Leave her at the mandap. 

I know the title is what should not happen, but I've also got a 'what should happen'

Kusum should help KT to see how bad Nandini is and that he's better off without such a nasty woman in his life.  So KT can finally stop blaming himself and start being happy. He has to reject Nandini and tell Arjun he can still be his son without being married to his evil mother. Arjun should respect this decision. 

Otherwise this track is going to be unbearable and unwatchable onwards. 

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Agreed with all your point 💯

I don’t want this to happen, but this has a possibility of happening. Nandini might manipulate Preeti to help her and KT get back together so Preeti being the “naive” one might fall into her trap. But Kusum is there to save the day. She will for sure always be conscious about Nandini and will most likely will make Preeti realize that Nandini is lying. Seems with this Preeti and KT might come closer. 🤞

Shinesparkle3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nish_vir

So I watched the precap🤔, paid heed to the voiceover😕 annnd got some views of my own, of what will not/should not happen-

1) KT and Nandini ki shaadi

This is not some earth shattering discovery on my part😆, I'm aware! Nonetheless, let's get the facts straight;

* KT has finally seen Nandini's face and it was a literal setback for him. Poor guy was so shocked, and Nandini hallucinates that he will marry her!

* Hm, Arjun maybe KT's son but its hard to feel affections for a child whose existence had been unknown to KT since the last 17 years. By no means will KT marry Nandini just becoz Arjun said so. Not happening👎🏼

* Nandini has yet to answer for her betrayal 17 years back, and to top it off she cheated KT once again by hiding behind the veil. Boy, oh, boy, KT will be furious🤬

2) KT's mother ka support

Neeeeeverr!!!🤔 That woman coddles her grown ass son so damn much. She will never bless Nandini and KT's alliance. She is the witch who broke her son's heart afterall. Grandson or no grandson, KT ki maa will not support Nandini. As a fact, she can slap Nandini the instance her face is revealed. (And that will be justified! Itna bada dhokha diya tha, ek toh banta hai boss!)

Yes, she may worry about preeti and kt ki closeness, but Nandini will never be an option. And if that happens, her role as she has played till now of an overpampering parent will be ruined.

3) KT preeti ka suddenwala Vyah!

Nhi jii🤣 KT has the most simple option at hand, just like preeti had in buasa track- Say NO to Nandini. He has no need to marry Preeti, and she will not marry him either way. Vese bhi, he is still very angry with her.

To top it off, they have not even started romancing😵 shaadi ke baad wala romance toh circumstantial ho jaega, like left with no choice types. They should fall in love, confess, show some light fluffy and office romance scenes, and then they can tie the knot (wo bhi with full reeti riwaaz)

SHOULD NEVER HAPPEN!! If by any chance, makers will show Preeti trying to get KT to forgive Nandini, it will butcher her character. KT has told preeti the full history of his, she'd be better off not saying anything than playing into nandini's hands and begging KT to give Nandini a chance. 

Did I miss something?!😆 you can share your views too.

Preeti aur KT ki sudden shaadi mubarak🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 

Jo nahi hona tha woh hogya😅 I just couldnt control my laugh wen i saw the precap where KT applied vermillion to preeti out of the blue😅. I felt the scene was so damn typical man! And It was so similar to the scene in 'pyar ka dard hai serial' where adi marries pankhu by suddenly applying sindoor on her forehead. 

I dont know.. I am still laughing after watching the scene😂😂😂

nish_vir thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shinesparkle3

Jo nahi hona tha woh hogya😅 I just couldnt control my laugh wen i saw the precap where KT applied vermillion to preeti out of the blue😅.

...wait....WHAT HAPPENED!@!!🤔KT did whhhhaatttt!!!😕 So this happens in today's precap😵 Why KT sa Whhhyyy

I felt the scene was so damn typical man! And It was so similar to the scene in 'pyar ka dard hai serial' where adi marries pankhu by suddenly applying sindoor on her forehead. 

My brother's surely gonna laugh at my choice of shows🤣

Edited by nish_vir - 3 years ago
YoungHeart thumbnail

What the eff?????? Seriouslyyyy???? They got married just like that. WTF is wrong with KT??? 🤪😡

YoungHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shinesparkle3

Jo nahi hona tha woh hogya😅 I just couldnt control my laugh wen i saw the precap where KT applied vermillion to preeti out of the blue😅. I felt the scene was so damn typical man! And It was so similar to the scene in 'pyar ka dard hai serial' where adi marries pankhu by suddenly applying sindoor on her forehead. 

The scene was so freaking dramatic and I am so freaking pissed.

How come they just got married just like that??? This is so absurd and dumb.