Buddy of the month #6 - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

very nicely written manny

a small question from last week which episodes are worth watching

Originally posted by priya185

very nicely written manny

a small question from last week which episodes are worth watching

I wouldnt say an episode more like scenes from certain episodes that are ok to watch lol

24th nov epi is good no extras and kinda normal scenes with the dreaming sequence lol 25/26 shravan expressing his feelings are good scenes and sumo does too lol

Otherwise its the same circle of confusion and those extra ppl lol

1)Which fictional character from ITV you would like to marry? None coz some of them start off good and then they are ruined and have horrible mothers lol do you think shravan is ruined

2)Which fictional character from book you would like to marry? Tell your favourite book(s). My fav book is the Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath and there is no guy I wanna marry in there lol As for others I mostly read classics , history based books and books on politics and mostly non fic so there is no one there lol

3)You have to go out for long journey/on island and you are allowed to choose only 3 things. Tell those things. My phone for entertainment, an umbrella coz it can rain and sunscreen coz i burn easily lol  well thought out choices

4)Tell the name of film(s) which you regretted watching in theatre. One of the scary movies which i got in by lying about my age and this indian movie kank which i was dragged to by my desi pals lol I  feel the same about kank🥱

5)Tell the name of film(s) which you regretted not watching in theatre. I would love to see all the Harry Potter movies on the big screen which I didnt lol

6)Tell ITV cliche/Things that happen in most of ITV serials. Recently I have noticed the sudden shaadi with sindoor is back in trend lol lol but not in our show

7)Write short plot for typical ITV dramatic serialsmiley37Ml tricks Fl into marriage by faking love but turns out both their families have some past dushmani lol major mu and FL works hard to solve the mystery and back and forth btwn leads lol lots of evil relatives lol sounds like ishaqzaade 

8)Tell bollywood cliche. Item songs so crass and tacky

9)Write 4 line poem on Mohit Kumar. Roses are red 

Violets are blue

You Mohit Kumar

As an actor are true

Sorry this is the best I can come up with, I do write poetry but not on actors lol good try

10)If you will meet Mohit Kumar, what dish you will serve him to eat (you have to make it yourself)smiley36Ramen Noodles coz thats all I can make lol.

11)Despite nepotism, which actor is/was promising (according_to you)? Ishan Khattar seems good just recently saw him in a suitable boy i saw glimpses on tv is the story good

12)Do you like fairytails? Yes definitely loved the twisted take on the show OUAT

13)Tell any filmy thing happened with you (Answer only if you are comfortable). Nothing really but once I was travelling in Switzerland so got fb to those yash raj movies lol nice

14)Tell the song(s) which remake you did not like. There are so many bad remakes this is why old is gold lol lol

15)Tell your favourite bollywood couple. I like deepveer and virushka lol I also like deepveer and nickyanka too

16)Tell favourite song (from both old era and current era). Tell your favourite sad song. From old era I love this ghazal Ranjish hi sahi and new I do  like some but my recent fav sad song is Dhoop ka and Kol Kol

17)Tell your favourite bollywood movie(s). Dil Chahta hai i loved it too especially aamir preity

18)Tell your favourite genre(s) of movies. Romance Dramedy lol  i also like these genres 

19)Tell your favourite webseries. Also tell your favourite OTT platform. Also favourite youtuber. Love watching shows on Netflix and one of my fav has been the Crown but Disney Plus might be there too once the marvel shows come on it lol which marvel shows

20)Tell the movie which end you did not like Uff there are so many lol well the latest end I did not like was the latest star wars movie wth lol

credit Bhagu

1)Which fictional character from ITV you would like to marry? None coz some of them start off good and then they are ruined and have horrible mothers lol do you think shravan is ruined

Not much his character has had the most growth from a wayward teen to maturing after falling in hopeless love and then maturing after the leap by many bounds. Yeah stooping to sumo level to move on was lame but other then that shravan has been very open and more relatable character in the show most consistent compared to what they have done with sumo lol

2)Which fictional character from book you would like to marry? Tell your favourite book(s). My fav book is the Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath and there is no guy I wanna marry in there lol As for others I mostly read classics , history based books and books on politics and mostly non fic so there is no one there lol

3)You have to go out for long journey/on island and you are allowed to choose only 3 things. Tell those things. My phone for entertainment, an umbrella coz it can rain and sunscreen coz i burn easily lol  well thought out choices

4)Tell the name of film(s) which you regretted watching in theatre. One of the scary movies which i got in by lying about my age and this indian movie kank which i was dragged to by my desi pals lol I  feel the same about kank🥱

Everytime I see that movie I find more ways dislike it lol

5)Tell the name of film(s) which you regretted not watching in theatre. I would love to see all the Harry Potter movies on the big screen which I didnt lol

6)Tell ITV cliche/Things that happen in most of ITV serials. Recently I have noticed the sudden shaadi with sindoor is back in trend lol lol but not in our show

So far lol

7)Write short plot for typical ITV dramatic serialsmiley37Ml tricks Fl into marriage by faking love but turns out both their families have some past dushmani lol major mu and FL works hard to solve the mystery and back and forth btwn leads lol lots of evil relatives lol sounds like ishaqzaade 

This is from a turkish show I watch sometimes lol its such a desi story lol

8)Tell bollywood cliche. Item songs so crass and tacky

9)Write 4 line poem on Mohit Kumar. Roses are red 

Violets are blue

You Mohit Kumar

As an actor are true

Sorry this is the best I can come up with, I do write poetry but not on actors lol good try thanks lol

10)If you will meet Mohit Kumar, what dish you will serve him to eat (you have to make it yourself)smiley36Ramen Noodles coz thats all I can make lol.

11)Despite nepotism, which actor is/was promising (according_to you)? Ishan Khattar seems good just recently saw him in a suitable boy i saw glimpses on tv is the story good

Its a novel but they saturated a lot of the story to make it 6 episodes. Mira Nair directed it and I like her work most of the time. Its post partition India and this girl and her moms quest to find her a husband lol Ishan is her older sisters devar who falls in love with older courtesan Tabu

12)Do you like fairytails? Yes definitely loved the twisted take on the show OUAT

13)Tell any filmy thing happened with you (Answer only if you are comfortable). Nothing really but once I was travelling in Switzerland so got fb to those yash raj movies lol nice

14)Tell the song(s) which remake you did not like. There are so many bad remakes this is why old is gold lol lol

15)Tell your favourite bollywood couple. I like deepveer and virushka lol I also like deepveer and nickyanka too

nickyanka lol I still think of him as a teenage band boy lol

16)Tell favourite song (from both old era and current era). Tell your favourite sad song. From old era I love this ghazal Ranjish hi sahi and new I do  like some but my recent fav sad song is Dhoop ka and Kol Kol

17)Tell your favourite bollywood movie(s). Dil Chahta hai i loved it too especially aamir preity

Saif is my fav his scenes were so funny and endearing lol

18)Tell your favourite genre(s) of movies. Romance Dramedy lol  i also like these genres 

19)Tell your favourite webseries. Also tell your favourite OTT platform. Also favourite youtuber. Love watching shows on Netflix and one of my fav has been the Crown but Disney Plus might be there too once the marvel shows come on it lol which marvel shows

Falcon and the Winter soldier i need to see Sam and Bucky after Captain Americas departure lol

20)Tell the movie which end you did not like Uff there are so many lol well the latest end I did not like was the latest star wars movie wth lol

credit Bhagu

ans in blue

Write suman's journal after shravan stops her wedding with vikram. how do you think it will happen (hypothetically) 

What’s one thing you’d do if you knew there no consequences? Hide out in my fav clothing store and take all the things I want without paying lol

This one had me ROFL🤣🤣

Nice answers Manny... missed this thread earlier... apologies for the late replies!

Smart answers Manny😉

Enjoyed reading them!

Write suman's journal after shravan stops her wedding with vikram. how do you think it will happen (hypothetically) 

Dear diary 

The most amazing thing has happened Shravan still loves me and he and I finally confessed. Of course it was just before my wedding to Vikram. But we finally acted like adults and told him the truth. He was upset but I am sure in time he will get better and see this is the best for everyone. I did care for him as a friend but my heart only belonged to Shravan. His family is still upset with me and we both live in different cities and my family is worried about my decision making capabilities but who cares as long as me and Shravan are together. Why am I wasting time writing about this I should go and have some chai with Shravan and then a bike ride around the city. I finally feel completely happy after so long.

Originally posted by manny136

Dear diary 

The most amazing thing has happened Shravan still loves me and he and I finally confessed. Of course it was just before my wedding to Vikram. But we finally acted like adults and told him the truth. He was upset but I am sure in time he will get better and see this is the best for everyone. I did care for him as a friend but my heart only belonged to Shravan. His family is still upset with me and we both live in different cities and my family is worried about my decision making capabilities but who cares as long as me and Shravan are together. Why am I wasting time writing about this I should go and have some chai with Shravan and then a bike ride around the city. I finally feel completely happy after so long.

Your sarcasm is on point Manny🤣

Posted: 2 years ago
Reopened as per the demand of topic maker :)