Buddy of the month #6 - Page 2

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 2 years ago

Manny, where do u come up with funny way of writing the episode highlights? Please describe in 50 or more words using "lol". smiley36

Belated Happy Birthday Mannysmiley40smiley41

You should have added your name to the birthday calendar... we would have wished you on timesmiley36Happy Belated Birthday Wishes, Messages, And Images

Name your favs-

Fav Book

Fav character(from books/movies/shows)

Fav color

Fav childhood memory

Fav holiday destination

Describe yourself in 5 words

If you were to trade lives with any one forum member, whom will you choose?

What’s one thing you’d do if you knew there no consequences?

What’s one movie you’re embarrassed to admit you enjoy?

What celebrity do you think is overrated?

What do most people think is true about you, but isn’t?

Originally posted by Meena_J

Manny, where do u come up with funny way of writing the episode highlights? Please describe in 50 or more words using "lol". smiley36

I always try to look at things with humor. Obviously there are instances where you cant but with itv shows there is always some for of unintentional comedy in the corner lol This show has had many unintentional lol moments and the writing has been very whiplashy so yeah its pretty easy to find the lol moments lol

Originally posted by Pranushka_723

Belated Happy Birthday Mannysmiley40smiley41

You should have added your name to the birthday calendar... we would have wished you on timesmiley36Happy Belated Birthday Wishes, Messages, And Images

Aww thats ok, thanks anyway for wishing nowsmiley1

Originally posted by Pranushka_723

Name your favs-

Fav Book-The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath

Fav character(from books/movies/shows) book- Lizzy bennet/ im a movie buff so I have many favs but i love certain marvel heros a lot lol/ shows- hmm my fav President Jed Barlet from the West Wing/ Nathan Scott from OTH

Fav color- Purple 

Fav childhood memory Visiting Euro Disney World in France

Fav holiday destination New Years in Sydney Australia

Describe yourself in 5 words Sarcastic, Truthful, Creative, Intuitive and Laidback 

If you were to trade lives with any one forum member, whom will you choose? I wouldnt  I like my life with the good, the bad and the ugly lol

What’s one thing you’d do if you knew there no consequences? Hide out in my fav clothing store and take all the things I want without paying lol

What’s one movie you’re embarrassed to admit you enjoy? Mr Bean lol

What celebrity do you think is overrated? There are way too many to name lol 

What do most people think is true about you, but isn’t? That im too finicky but I very laid back about things dont take stress people things will sort out.

answers in purple

Edited by manny136 - 2 years ago

Originally posted by manny136

I always try to look at things with humor. Obviously there are instances where you cant but with itv shows there is always some for of unintentional comedy in the corner lol This show has had many unintentional lol moments and the writing has been very whiplashy so yeah its pretty easy to find the lol moments lol

lol 😂 whiplashy is the apt word to describe the current writing for sure. smiley36

1)Which fictional character from ITV you would like to marry? 

2)Which fictional character from book you would like to marry? Tell your favourite book(s).

3)You have to go out for long journey/on island and you are allowed to choose only 3 things. Tell those things.

4)Tell the name of film(s) which you regretted watching in theatre.

5)Tell the name of film(s) which you regretted not watching in theatre.

6)Tell ITV cliche/Things that happen in most of ITV serials.

7)Write short plot for typical ITV dramatic serialsmiley37.

8)Tell bollywood cliche.

9)Write 4 line poem on Mohit Kumar.

10)If you will meet Mohit Kumar, what dish you will serve him to eat (you have to make it yourself)smiley36.

11)Despite nepotism, which actor is/was promising (according_to you)?

12)Do you like fairytails?

13)Tell any filmy thing happened with you (Answer only if you are comfortable).

14)Tell the song(s) which remake you did not like.

15)Tell your favourite bollywood couple.

16)Tell favourite song (from both old era and current era). Tell your favourite sad song.

17)Tell your favourite bollywood movie(s).

18)Tell your favourite genre(s) of movies.

19)Tell your favourite webseries. Also tell your favourite OTT platform. Also favourite youtuber.

20)Tell the movie which end you did not like.

credit Bhagu

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2