*|| PKK Written Update - 20th November 2020 ||*

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

*|| PKK Written Update - 20th November 2020 ||*

The episode begins Mayura is crying and asks Omkar to leave Piyush. Omkar tells Mayura I didn't do all this, you made me do all this. Piyush's head is hurt badly. Piyush tries to stand up but Omkar punches him and his head hits the pillar. Mayura screams. Omkar says to Mayura I hope you are happy now. See what I had to do with my bacha because of you. Piyush faints. Omkar shakes the cage and says its all your fault Mayura. Mayura screams saying open your eyes Piyush. I am here please. Mayura tries to get out of the cage and says god please help me. Mayura sees the keys on the floor and tries to get out.  

Sanjay tries to call Piyush and says where is he? Megha says no one wants to know anything. Sanjay says to Megha to go complain to Omkar and get me killed too. You like doing all this. I feel suffocated around you. Megha says don't get involved for your own better. 

Omkar sits in his car and cries. He remembers how he raised Piyush with his hands and I had to hit my bacha. I will get you medicine to heal. You made me do all this because of Mayura. I will never forgive you, my bacha. He cries. Piyush is moving his hands, Mayura gets the keys and says I am coming wait Piyush. A pillar falls hard on Piyush before she reaches him. Mayura screams nooooo. Mayura tries to pick the pillar up but is unable to. Mayura tries to get him open his eyes and talk to him. Omkar comes home in anger, sits down and cries. Omkar's mother asks what happened? Omkar says I hit my bacha with my hands, I loved him since childhood. Omkar says what if something happens to him? Mayura has ruined my life and made me do this. Omkar's mother says I know you love your bacha. 

Mayura remembers her moments with Piyush, she recalls Piyush saying I will be with you till i die. Mayura looks at his wounds. Mayura says I am sorry Piyush. Mayura comes to the temple and says I asked you for a life partner who loves me as a person not my face. But you tied me to a devil who cared only about my face and beauty. I didn't stop praying to you but he scarred my face forever, harmed my family even still I believed in you. My belief in you is weak now, I have begged and prayed to you for help and now I will never ask for your help again. After today, I have only one mission and that is to destroy Omkar and take everything away from him. Make him cry. The Mayura who believed in you and is now dead for good. Today a new Mayura will reborn who will destroy Omkar. He has taken all my happiness from me and everyone. Mayura leaves the temple. 

Omkar's mother gives Omkar water and says don't cry. Piyush deserved this. Balli walks into the house and Omkar says you, why is your face like that? Balli says Mayura's name. Omkar suddenly says what happen is she okay? Balli says I don't know about her but Piyush, he is dead. Omkar is shocked, and says no this cannot happen. He cannot die. He shouts and says you are lying Balli. Omkar breaks things and screams my bacha no he cannot die. 

Mayura recalls Piyush saying you will fight even if I am not with you, promise me. Mayura says I will keep the promise that I made to you. Your end is the beginning of Omkar's end now. 

Precap:

Omkar's mother says you will have to forget Mayura now. You have no relationship with her. Mayura does Piyush's funeral. But your culprit will be punished Piyush. 

-Prii

Edited by SweetButSpicy - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetButSpicy thumbnail

I am looking forward to see new Mayura tbh. Lets see how she changes Omkar's lines on his hand. 

Sutapasima thumbnail

I cried for Piyush today. 

Yaar they should not have made him die so fast .

He was such a great support for Mayura . 

SweetButSpicy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

exactly. 

Sutapasima thumbnail

I hope he returns as a Cop or something ... poor heroine needs some supporters desperately. ðŸ¤”

shreyatode1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

yup at least they showed him in coma or so y to kill him so early