Kushal Tandon says - Cheapest soul ever in BB House is ____________

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

https://twitter.com/KushalT2803/status/1329133202003292160

We all are well aware of Kavita's shenanigans and disgusting acts in the house, 
1) From entering the Big Boss House as Eijaz's friend (She said it herself) on a video call made to Salman in an episode then flipping that he was never her friend. Salman interrogated her very well on this and Farah was scared to call her a friend after the fiasco
2) Advertising chicken throughout the show - Poultry Federation of india should send a live chicken every day to her in lieu of the chicken she cooked for Eijaz. However, i doubt if any one would ever visit her house for a meal or eat anything cooked by her
3) Verbally thrashing almost all housemates - Jasmine, Aly, Pavitra, Nikki, Jaan, Shardul and Eijaz
4) First contestant in the Big Boss 14 show to be voted out by the audience
5) For going on and on "Meri Gaa** meit mat ghus" for being asked to politely wear the microphone
6) AFAIK, Kavita was sent on the show for Eijaz, as Aly was sent for Jasmine and Rubinav were already as a couple. Accha sila diya tune show pe aake, jiski badaulat show pe aaye ussi ki izzat nahin rakhi
7) For insulting Salman and Big Boss, jis thaali mein khaate hein ussi mein ched karte hain. They are paying u to be on the show, if u dont like it, please leave
8) For believing that she is above all contestants in the house and saying, tum jaison ko to main ghar ke paas bhi nahin aane deti
And on and on and on. 

But is she the worst contestant on Big Boss ever, as Kushal Tandon has mentioned?

Edited by priyathapar - 3 years ago

I don’t agree she is the cheapest have seen worse in past.. 

No i dont agree, there are worst than herπŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

I completely disagree.. she's better off than many in this season as well as previous ones

Lol What Jagga and Swami Om were thrown out for tops it all! KK is nowhere near that level of ghatiyapan.

She has changed and she’s a better contestant than Kushal himself. Atleast she’s playing it alone, unlike Kushal who piggybacked on Gauhar Khan & ran a fake love angle with her only, had no other stand and was thrown out for assaulting Andy. He’s one of those worst candidates to be thrown out bcoz of physical violence. How can even he be the judge of a worst candidate. LoL 

Edited by SoPunk - 3 years ago